Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 08:59 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler View Post
Bull...... Bush said in early 2006 that, and I quote, ""If houses get too expensive, people will stop buying them... Economies should cycle."...

LOL!!! Yeah, my hero!!!
WHO? You mean Clintons over priced homes he is the one that over inflated housing prices with a home for all [poor people on welfare].
Didn't you watch the story on that black women with kids receiving monthly checks because they all had a bogus temperament problem [all were honor roll students] so she buys a house and a new car on the taxpayers dime? So much for their monthly treatments i can buy some things i need its free money...
LOL !!! YEAH, Clinton my hero...."we went from a industrial economy to a service economy" Billys last State of the Union Address.And you all still blame Bush...LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 09:07 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Which poll was that? I can show others that have him in the 40's....

www.realclearpolitics.com
That would be gallup.... I know, I know. Gallup polls only count when they say something convenient to Conservatives....

Oh, and MY bad... Its 53%.... So sue me...

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Old 06-03-2011, 09:08 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I think it's stupid, but it hardly compares to Bush's wasteful, full-scale invasion/occupation.
I know, only in "Conservative Land" does flying planes and dropping bombs equate with a full-scale invasion....

Old 06-03-2011, 10:17 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler View Post
I know, only in "Conservative Land" does flying planes and dropping bombs equate with a full-scale invasion....
What does Obama's planes dropping bombs equate too?

What does Obama's policies [copying that of Bush] equate too?

What does Obama bring to the table other than blame Bush or I inherited this mess which I made messier ?

For all you Palin bashers who say she quit the people of Alaska Obama like wise quit the people of Illinois half way thru his first term?

Now he wants 4 more years of CHANGE? Sounds like more of the same... this President is lame... playing the same old political game.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:27 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Right........................ Obama does not stand a chance with 9% unemployment.

It brings up the question- Why would any rational person want four more years of this?
Because it can be, and would, be much, much worse under the Republicans.

Old 06-04-2011, 04:31 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post

Why? Can you explain in detail or is this yet another one of your baseless rants?

Old 06-04-2011, 03:42 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Why? Can you explain in detail or is this yet another one of your baseless rants?

That's a very curious statement, coming from you.

Old 06-04-2011, 03:45 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,392 times
Quote:
That would be a lie of course, but then you know that unless you are an ObamaBot. Republicans, as a rule, are just Obama light. They aren't much better but they would be better than Obama. Obama is there to destroy our country and given another 4 years will finish the job for sure.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:36 AM

Quote:
That's a very curious statement, coming from you.

That's exactly what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation. You're great at baseless rants and blanket statement but you have absolutely nothing to back tnem up.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
That would be a lie of course, but then you know that unless you are an ObamaBot. Republicans, as a rule, are just Obama light. They aren't much better but they would be better than Obama. Obama is there to destroy our country and given another 4 years will finish the job for sure.

During this term he's been concerned with getting re-elected. Can you imagine the shenanigans he'd pull without that hanging over his head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies