Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 05:57 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Well you know the Rothschilds control the banking system and they are upset Christie closed an $11 billion budget gap and wouldn't need their money anymore. It's a fact, you can look it up in the loon encyclopedia.....
Uh... Yeah... by laying off Cops, Firemen and Teachers... I wonder where all that money went?... Didn't go to Slim-Fast... that's for sure...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 05:59 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
[/quote=Who?Me?!;19426396]Is this thread about Pelosi? Why can't repubs rebuke their own without whinning about what others do. Christie claims to be a fiscal conservative and is a bully about it but does this..Please.
Is this thread about Pelosi?

No, and it's not about Obama either but both threads about Christie are
all about repugs not having the backbone to say , "Christie was wrong"...

they can only whine ""b-b-but somebody else did it, too""""....like I said in the other thread, that PROVES that Repugs canNOT lead , only follow, they are NOT leaders.

And, they must think what he did was OK.....not one word against him from a repug......THAT is hypocrisy.
Christie is a fiscal conservative, he closed an $11 billion budget deficit, he also paid for his helicopter ride.

Now the hypocrisy of the left has been exposed. When are we going to hear about left wing fiscal conervative? I think when pigs fly. The left only know to spend, spend, spend. Crashing the country into the gorund.[/quote]
"""Christie is a fiscal conservative, he closed an $11 billion budget deficit, he also paid for his helicopter ride."""

You have repeated that like a repug chant so

A. Just because you "close" or raise or lower or do anything to the budget that does

NOT give him the right to mis-use taxpayer's money.....or do you believe he earned the right to now screw taxpayers?!?!....THAT would be stupid, wouldn't it!

B. He paid ONLY AFTER receiving flack and realizing it might lose his bloated butt some votes...NOT because it was the right thing to do.

C. NOT one repug found what he did wrong but could ONLY bring in the whiney"b-b-b whahhh somebody else did it""....guess repugs can't be LEADERS, only followers....

D. Christie really looks like a hard working guy He really should play more golf....oh, ya, this hard working Repug can't even WALK!

Old 06-03-2011, 06:13 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,749,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Uh... Yeah... by laying off Cops, Firemen and Teachers... I wonder where all that money went?... Didn't go to Slim-Fast... that's for sure...
Haventyou heard? Christie was able to do what no Dem on any level could do, cut spending an close a budget gap! Boy are the Rothscilds upset!

Old 06-03-2011, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Haventyou heard? Christie was able to do what no Dem on any level could do, cut spending an close a budget gap! Boy are the Rothscilds upset!
Why would the Rothschilds be upset?... All that Christie money went back to them!...

Old 06-03-2011, 06:17 AM

Unfortunately I have to repeat Christies accomplishments because those on the left are a little slow. They keep trying to deny he is a fiscal conservative.

He paid for the flights so the loony left will have to whine about something else.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:18 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
So you think by doing that he can now use taxpayer's money for anything he wants.....OK....I'm not surprised, that's Republicans....

Old 06-03-2011, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Why would the Rothschilds be upset?... All that money went back to them!...
Nope, it's money that won't have to borrow.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Nope, it's money that won't have to borrow.
No... It's Pension stealing...

Old 06-03-2011, 06:20 AM

23,541 posts, read 17,219,108 times
I can understand the folks that despise CC looking for any dangling thread of impropriety regardless of importance to validate their rabid opposition.

However, when taken in perspective one would have to assume these same folks that are riding CC's back over the helio would be foaming at the mouth over the position reversals that seem to characterize the Dem leaders.

If the depth of disgust shown toward CC in this situation was applied to Obama and friends they would be impeached and Ameica would be well on its way to economic recovery.

The depth of anger directed toward CC is inappriopriate when taken in perspective. Whe that kind of justice is prejudicely meted out, it loses all credibility.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-03-2011 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 06-03-2011, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
So you think by doing that he can now use taxpayer's money for anything he wants.....OK....I'm not surprised, that's Republicans....
Would that helicopter have flown without him on it? Yup. So what taxpayer money was spent unnecessarily? I don't expect you to understand it, you don't even know he is a fiscal conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies