Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Yes 21 13.38%
No 136 86.62%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 10:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times

Advertisements

There is no such thing, as "BEST" her program for fighting obesity in children is to be commended. But she is taking it to far: pushing kids to drink more water, give me a break; pushing healthy meals is fine, but I do volunteer work at a couple of schools: healthier lunches will end up in the trash and who is paying for the trash? We are.

Now, what about her taking her family, aunts, cousins, etc on vacation at the governments expense? who pays for that? What about some of the cloths she wears? They do not spell class in my mind anyway. I think we could go on and on, but my point simply is; there is no such thing as the best first lady. Almost everyone has given something to our country. We just hear more about Michelle because of 24/7.

Oh and her vegetable garden she plants in the White House yard every year, with the big photo op showing her on her hands and knees or showing her surrounded by inner city kids from D.C. do you really think she plants any of that stuff or even harvests most of it. She is a phoney!!!!!

I will say it again: I applaud her for her project and think that part she is sincere about.

Old 08-06-2014, 11:14 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
She's the most scrutinized, easily criticized First Lady in history. She commands a higher measure of respect simply because as a black woman, she's given far less consideration in every category than her predecessors. Yet, she shines and has conducted herself in a classy, dignified manner. She takes up noble causes and exudes depth, devotion, and character.

Can't ask for more than this in a First Lady.
You do realize that Michelle has referred to to Barack as "snore-y" and "stinky?"
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...bamas-bedroom/

Ka boom, your head just exploded. How do you decide which boot to lick?????

Old 08-06-2014, 11:14 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Does not matter what you consider her, she is the First Lady.
So according to you she is special and unlike all the other First Ladies in the last several decades she should not push programs to improve the health and welfare of the American People as they did. Got it.
Geeze, and people don't look into the mirror and know they should go on a diet and eat right. Are people that dumb that they need a first lady (who is also fat and gawky) to tell them. Really?

Old 08-06-2014, 11:25 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Geeze, and people don't look into the mirror and know they should go on a diet and eat right. Are people that dumb that they need a first lady (who is also fat and gawky) to tell them. Really?
Well, looking at the people I see daily I hate to say the answer is, Yes they are that dumb.

Old 08-06-2014, 11:30 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I don't think Dolly Madison and Martha Washington have anything to worry about.
Not by a long shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies