Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2011, 05:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
And...isn't it interesting that she explained in detail for even the "dummer" to understand that she was "right."
But she's not (right)! She's making it up, trying to cover up for an error a 5th grader wouldn't make.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2011, 05:15 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Funny..either fox have become apart of the liberal media that you hate or your bias ill-informed hearing is off again. Palin was interviewed on fox and even they told her she was wrong.. Good lawd...smh
I'm just wondering if you happened to read this;

Massachusetts Historical Society: Online Collections

Quote:
I told him; and aded, that their troops had catched aground in passing the River, and that There would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmed the Country all the way up.
Quote:
"A townsman remembered that 'repeated gunshots, the beating of drums and the ringing of bells filled the air.'.... Along the North Shore of Massachusetts, church bells began to toll and the heavy beat of drums could be heard for many miles in the night air."
Seems Palin knows her US history better than some on here.

I'm thinking.....no.

Oh, I'd watch it with the insults. Surely you can discuss this without stooping to that?

Old 06-05-2011, 05:16 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
And...isn't it interesting that she explained in detail for even the "dummer" to understand that she was "right."

But she wasn't. Thats like me saying I actually won the mega millions because the machine ran out of ink when printing. The #3 &7 was an incomplete #8 &# 9

Old 06-05-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

I'm thinking.....no.

Oh, I'd watch it with the insults. Surely you can discuss this without stooping to that?
Oh, come on! It has been pointed out to you and your crowd at least a dozen times that the sentence you quoted is what happened after Revere and his friends did the warning with the lights! Please be intellectually honest enough to acknowledge that!

Old 06-05-2011, 05:20 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Prove she did

Or are rightist droids just hypocrites?
Is she an expert in the same 57 states that Obama claimed to be.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

I'm thinking.....no.

Where is the insult Sanrene? Pointing out that your bias towards liberals and the media which is obvious with each and every post, is NOT an insult its an Opinion that I as well as all others on these boards have the Freedom to express. If the Mods feel that your so called THREAT which I could care less about merits a deletion or infraction have at it. Just make sure you refrain from from providing an Opinion going forward.

Back to the topic. Once again, your bias towards the liberal media have clouded your recognition that FOX NEWS also called Palin on her inaccurate account. Are you saying FOX is now Liberal or they get a pass?

Quote:
"You realize that you messed up about Paul Revere, don't you?" "Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace asked the potential
Palin: I didn't mess up Paul Revere history - Politics - msnbc.com

Old 06-05-2011, 05:27 PM

527 posts, read 467,639 times
Even broken clocks are right twice a day-I bet it was a case of her bungling her facts and that there just happens to be this obscure account that someone who actually knows how to research history found- I doubt she would have known this small detail about Revere-

Old 06-05-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialrequest View Post
Even broken clocks are right twice a day-I bet it was a case of her bungling her facts and that there just happens to be this obscure account that someone who actually knows how to research history found- I doubt she would have known this small detail about Revere-
This is beginning to feel like a birther thread. The deniers just keep repeating, over and over again, lies and half-truths; people debunk them, and they continue all over again. Please read the entire account by Paul Revere. AFTER his group did the warning with the lights, he was stopped by the police. That's when he made the quote in sanrene's most recent post. AFTER, AFTER, AFTER!

Old 06-05-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
This is beginning to feel like a birther thread. The deniers just keep repeating, over and over again, lies and half-truths; people debunk them, and they continue all over again. Please read the entire account by Paul Revere. AFTER his group did the warning with the lights, he was stopped by the police. That's when he made the quote in sanrene's most recent post. AFTER, AFTER, AFTER!

The funniest part of this all is, there blaming the liberal media for telling her she was wrong when in FACT even FOX is shaking their heads in disbelief.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Only if you honestly believe that Palin actually knew this historical fine point and just didn't stumble upon it by happenstance. I'll bet the farm on the latter.

The fact is she knew it.
If it was recent, than it was a good education and she comprehended it well enough to remember it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies