Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 12:20 PM

202 posts, read 505,039 times

Advertisements

I can't wait to see this, finally the public gets a truthful view of Sarah Palin and her excellent record as governor of Alaska.

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » ‘The Undefeated’ Review: Doing the Job the Corrupt MSM Won’t

Quote:
What an indictment of the mainstream media that in order to present to the public the missing pieces of a major political figure’s governing record, an independent filmmaker has to drop a cool million of his own dollars. While our corrupt journalist-class is (at this very moment) out trashing Governor Palin’s children, blaming her for their own acts of public urination and proving they know nothing about Paul Revere (or Google), writer/director Steve Bannon is putting the final touches on “The Undefeated” (this is a review of a rough cut), a feature-length documentary that does the MSM’s job for them — tells the intentionally ignored and buried stories of Sarah Palin’s two decades as an unconventional but very effective public official. Unless you’ve read the Governor’s autobiography “Going Rogue,” anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty will find it impossible to sit through this film and not ask themselves, “Why haven’t I been told this?”
Here's a link with some review links:

Palin Lounge Sunday: Reviews of “The Undefeated” Are Out! « Tammy Bruce
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2011, 04:42 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
<falls over laughing>

Old 06-06-2011, 05:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
“Why haven’t I been told this?”

It is the Progressive way of keeping the masses dumb as possible so they can gain more and more power over them.

That damn Constitution!

Old 06-06-2011, 05:13 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmartian View Post
I can't wait to see this, finally the public gets a truthful view of Sarah Palin and her excellent record as governor of Alaska.

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » ‘The Undefeated’ Review: Doing the Job the Corrupt MSM Won’t

Here's a link with some review links:

Palin Lounge Sunday: Reviews of “The Undefeated” Are Out! « Tammy Bruce
What do you mean finally?

There is plenty of video of Palin in her own words making a complete fool of herself.

How is that not truthful? Her own words?

Old 06-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
Maybe the Motion Picture Academy will see fit to recognize this masterpiece of filmmaking with a new award - "The Leni".

Old 06-06-2011, 06:16 PM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
<falls over laughing>
Ignorance is bliss.

Old 06-06-2011, 06:33 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Ignorance is bliss.
Apparently.

Old 06-06-2011, 06:38 PM

46,957 posts, read 25,990,037 times
"The Undefeated"? Wha? I could have sworn she was part of a pretty big two-way race a few years back and that her team suffered a pretty bad defeat. Huh. I must've been imagining things. So how is President McCain doing?

I guess you could argue that she was never defeated in a gubernatorial election and be technically correct.

Old 06-06-2011, 06:52 PM

46,957 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmartian View Post
If I can be quite serious: She actually had a decent record - bipartisan, took on Big Oil for the pipeline deal, that kind of stuff.

It's just that she was incredibly unready for the national stage and instead of taking that hard-earned lesson to heart, she appears to have decided that it was a case of everybody being mean and unfair, and Paul Revere did too warn the British "by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells".

Old 06-06-2011, 06:55 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,159,946 times
Undefeated:

The story about a woman who lost an election and then quit her job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies