Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2011, 09:33 AM

15,058 posts, read 8,619,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Look, this is their mindset:
Antisexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

Seriously...

They really believe as is quoted that:

Antisexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

Read some of the cases that seemed to bother them that start at the top.
This article is all over the place .... and if one wasn't confused to begin with, one might certainly be after reading though this. But ... as in all things ... the devil is in the details ... and discovering the details sometimes takes a little investigative analysis.

In this case, Ralph Underwager (what a name) the co-author of this piece reveals himself in an interview ... and makes no effort to hide the fact that he is an apologist and proponent of pedophiles:

(source: Ralph Underwager : S.M.A.R.T.'s Ritual Abuse Pages )

Excerpt:

Information on Ralph Underwager:
Interview in Amsterdam in June 1991 by “Paidika,” Editor-in-Chief, Joseph Geraci.

PAIDIKA: Is choosing paedophilia for you a responsible choice for the individuals?

RALPH UNDERWAGER: Certainly it is responsible. What I have been struck by as I have come to know more about and understand people who choose paedophilia is that they let themselves be too much defined by other people. That is usually an essentially negative definition. Paedophiles spend a lot of time and energy defending their choice. I don’t think that a paedophile needs to do that. Paedophiles can boldly and courageously affirm what they choose. They can say that what they want is to find the best way to love. I am also a theologian and as a theologian, I believe it is God’s will that there be closeness and intimacy, unity of the flesh, between people. A paedophile can say: “This closeness is possible for me within the choices that I’ve made.”

Ladies and gentlemen ... stand up and defend this cretin, and give us your liberal maniacal excuses for this.

And let me beat you to your first punch ... Underwager (now deceased) made other comments stating that he believed that sexual contact between an adult and a child was never appropriate, and always harmful. So you have a guy who speaks from both sides of his mouth ... apparently undeterred by the contradictions of his own statements and positions.

The level of cognitive dissonance between that declaration, and the segment of the interview above is explained and characterized by him as having been taken out of context. Imagine that.

And lets be clear ... the psychiatric community as a whole is a total fraud ... absolute lunacy with licensed lunatics running the show. Their credentials? Not worth the paper they are printed on. These are the same scoundrels who's goal it is to have half of the children in this country medicated with antidepressant psychotropic pharmaceuticals.

Dig people .... dig ... don't buy into this crap, and don't fall for double talk. This guy cannot escape his own words by claiming the oft used excuse of being "taken out of context".

Over and out ... I rest my case ... and I await the defense's first witness and testimony. And let it be known now, I shall be unmerciful in my cross examination!

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 06-13-2011 at 09:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2011, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
You are clearly incorrect. That is the 'cork popping' at the Catholic Church as they rejoice over those who insist telling children that sex is dirty thus assuring that children are less likely to report abuse at the hands of the pedophile clergy.
A pedophile is a pedophile ... they come in all shapes and disguises ... from Catholic priests to boy scout leaders ... some so bold ... like NAMBLA don't even attempt to disguise themselves. They are organized ... and have a website that goes so far as to offer instructions on how to "gain a child's trust" (lure their victims), and also how to avoid Law Enforcement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
I find your intentional misrepresentation of the poster's post in order to cast unfounded aspersions at her nauseating, and fraudulent.
I misrepresent NOTHING .... the poster associated the the shielding of children from inappropriate educational content relating to sexuality as a sign of "sexual oppression". It's a fraudulent and nauseating position.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:56 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,029,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
There is a concerted, sinister effort to sexualize our children.
When you consider the concerted effort to sexualize our children by the fashion industry, children beauty pageants, parents that doll up their kids for portraits, and weird sweet 16 birthday parties while at the same time refusing to recognize that kids bodies are overwhelmed with raging hormones at ever younger ages (see ever younger onset of menstruation) it would seem to me that the Europeans, unsurprisingly, are taking a healthier and far more mature take on sexuality than the schizophrenic approach taken by Americans.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:02 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,804,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I actually thought about that myself. The story never makes that part crystal clear.
Because it wouldn't make for a good selling point

Old 06-13-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
When you consider the concerted effort to sexualize our children by the fashion industry, children beauty pageants, parents that doll up their kids for portraits, and weird sweet 16 birthday parties while at the same time refusing to recognize that kids bodies are overwhelmed with raging hormones at ever younger ages (see ever younger onset of menstruation) it would seem to me that the Europeans, unsurprisingly, are taking a healthier and far more mature take on sexuality than the schizophrenic approach taken by Americans.
Although vague, it seems you agree with this by suggesting we follow Europe's lead.

I've got news for you ... you don't need to follow someone else's lead ... not Europe, nor any individual country ... you need only common sense, and a rational mind to decide to defend children.

That the fashion industry and many other sources of this sick sexualization of children exists doesn't constitute a need to assist the process in the public school system. The efforts should be to shut down the other sources of this assault.

And one other point .... statistics mean NOTHING .... statistics can be manipulated to support whatever conclusion is desired from the outset. The age old adage ... "there are lies, damned lies, and then statistics" applies to the idea that Europe has a better record than the US. It could be true, and it could just as easily be totally false.

What is important is the children ... not statistics.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:13 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
This sound much more reasonable that the prudish shout of "Don't touch that!". That was my sex ed until I met a very friendly neighbor girl.

IMHO the more kids know the more sensible they are. FWIW - I have never hear of anyone getting pregnat with feeling.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:01 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,272,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Although vague, it seems you agree with this by suggesting we follow Europe's lead.

I've got news for you ... you don't need to follow someone else's lead ... not Europe, nor any individual country ... you need only common sense, and a rational mind to decide to defend children.

That the fashion industry and many other sources of this sick sexualization of children exists doesn't constitute a need to assist the process in the public school system. The efforts should be to shut down the other sources of this assault.

And one other point .... statistics mean NOTHING .... statistics can be manipulated to support whatever conclusion is desired from the outset. The age old adage ... "there are lies, damned lies, and then statistics" applies to the idea that Europe has a better record than the US. It could be true, and it could just as easily be totally false.

What is important is the children ... not statistics.
Another excellent post, GuyNTexas!

Old 06-13-2011, 11:05 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,006,208 times
Quote:
Really ... you fail to see the connection? Sexual diversity and alternative lifestyles being taught to young children isn't causing that popping sound of champagne heard coming from the clubhouse filled with pedophile members of NAMBLA? That's right up their perverted alley.
comparing sex ed and pedophila? educating children about pedophiles is something we tell children about from the time they can understand...don't talk to strangers. a pedophile is not made or encouraged because we have sex ed. pedophiles are about opportunity and manipulation for their own sick perversion.

Times don't change ... people do. And change doesn't automatically mean positive. In fact, it's often negative. And I don't consider children abstaining from sex being a sign of sexual oppression. I find your insinuation that it is, extremely nauseating.
I don't think all change is good either. again, you assuming facts not in evidence I never said and in fact I am not against abstaining for young people. it is a great idea, a great thing to accomplish. some children can and do. others however do not abstain, will not abstain. to ignore this percentage of children is "nauseating" all children should know about safe sex and birth control, not because it gives them permission to have sex but to better inform them about the consequences for having unprotected sex, from STDs to unplanned pregnancy, abortion and an education about the difficulties in kids raising kids should they raise the child.

most children with a brain, motivation and education along with the values their parents gave them when confronted with the pressures of being a teenager will pick the right thing for them. they will either abstain. (which in reality doesn't mean no sex it means everything but penetration) or they will make sure they use protection.

education of any kind gives people the information and the confidence to know all the options and to make a choice.

You have the tools available to look at everything I can look at. And if what I have already presented you isn't enough to motivate you to look more closely ... you're just a fraud.
I am not a fraud because I believe children should have (at the appropriate age) all the tools they need to be informed.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
Instructs teachers to show that contacting body parts can be pleasurable.

Then also recommends children massage each other or to rub themselves.

You're having a total disconnect from one to the next, huh?

Rub, massage - autoerotic terminology. Masturbation.

It's a sex education class, not a physical therapy class.
you really have a strange mindset and do not live in reality if you think warm sand bags and kindergartens is an excuse to teach masturbation. it isn't a sex orgy with 32 children, if this were truly the case in any county the teacher would be arrested and jailed. it is you that reads depravity into something where there is none.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:20 AM

Quote:
This article is all over the place .... and if one wasn't confused to begin with, one might certainly be after reading though this. But ... as in all things ... the devil is in the details ... and discovering the details sometimes takes a little investigative analysis.

In this case, Ralph Underwager (what a name) the co-author of this piece reveals himself in an interview ... and makes no effort to hide the fact that he is an apologist and proponent of pedophiles:

(source: Ralph Underwager : S.M.A.R.T.'s Ritual Abuse Pages )

Excerpt:

Information on Ralph Underwager:
Interview in Amsterdam in June 1991 by “Paidika,” Editor-in-Chief, Joseph Geraci.

PAIDIKA: Is choosing paedophilia for you a responsible choice for the individuals?

RALPH UNDERWAGER: Certainly it is responsible. What I have been struck by as I have come to know more about and understand people who choose paedophilia is that they let themselves be too much defined by other people. That is usually an essentially negative definition. Paedophiles spend a lot of time and energy defending their choice. I don’t think that a paedophile needs to do that. Paedophiles can boldly and courageously affirm what they choose. They can say that what they want is to find the best way to love. I am also a theologian and as a theologian, I believe it is God’s will that there be closeness and intimacy, unity of the flesh, between people. A paedophile can say: “This closeness is possible for me within the choices that I’ve made.”

Ladies and gentlemen ... stand up and defend this cretin, and give us your liberal maniacal excuses for this.

And let me beat you to your first punch ... Underwager (now deceased) made other comments stating that he believed that sexual contact between an adult and a child was never appropriate, and always harmful. So you have a guy who speaks from both sides of his mouth ... apparently undeterred by the contradictions of his own statements and positions.

The level of cognitive dissonance between that declaration, and the segment of the interview above is explained and characterized by him as having been taken out of context. Imagine that.

And lets be clear ... the psychiatric community as a whole is a total fraud ... absolute lunacy with licensed lunatics running the show. Their credentials? Not worth the paper they are printed on. These are the same scoundrels who's goal it is to have half of the children in this country medicated with antidepressant psychotropic pharmaceuticals.

Dig people .... dig ... don't buy into this crap, and don't fall for double talk. This guy cannot escape his own words by claiming the oft used excuse of being "taken out of context".

Over and out ... I rest my case ... and I await the defense's first witness and testimony. And let it be known now, I shall be unmerciful in my cross examination!
I doubt you will get a poster in this forum that wouldn't agree with you that pedophilia is completely unacceptable and completely criminal. it is however off topic. perhaps a thread on that as it does not relate to sex education in schools.

your stance on the psychiatric community is quite telling, do you not believe in blood transfusions or other current medical testings?

I will agree that some doctors and the pharmaceutical companies do push too many drugs on adults and children that does not negate what psychiatry or other specialized doctor are quackery.

it is obvious you do want to twist words to suit your own agenda and would be a great lawyer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies