U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-15-2011, 06:27 PM
 
Location: North America
5,936 posts, read 4,665,678 times
Reputation: 1924

Advertisements

Because we have fallen so far as a nation (economically) since Bush left office, maybe our current president (whose previous experience as a manager did not even include so much as running a local pizza shop) could invite the two old vets of the game to the White House.

Cheney and Bush could sit B. Hussein down for a little catch-up lesson in statesmanship.

Obama could take copious notes as Bush and Cheney lay out how the real world works; perhaps they could use PowerPoint or just a whiteboard.

However they do it the lessons could really help out the community organizer as he tries to dig his way out of the hole he has dug himself in since January 2009.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-15-2011, 06:31 PM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 72,460,873 times
Reputation: 27565
Not Bush..it was warmonger Cheney that ran the show once we entered into Iraq.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2011, 06:36 PM
 
3,912 posts, read 4,851,641 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Because we have fallen so far as a nation (economically) since Clinton left office, maybe our current president (whose previous experience as a manager did not even include so much as running a local pizza shop) could invite the old vet of the game to the White House.

Clinton could sit B. Hussein down for a little catch-up lesson in statesmanship.

Obama could take copious notes as Clinton lays out how the real world works; perhaps he could use PowerPoint or just a whiteboard.
fify.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2011, 06:40 PM
 
9,897 posts, read 6,845,128 times
Reputation: 2519
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Not Bush..it was warmonger Cheney that ran the show once we entered into Iraq.
They can just give George Jr some crayons and he can
doodle in the corner Yes, it was Mr. Evil behind it
all.


YouTube - ‪Is Dick Cheney the Evil Force Pulling GW Bush's Strings?‬‏
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2011, 07:09 PM
 
Location: Eastern NC
19,501 posts, read 17,742,092 times
Reputation: 17296
Please Bush are Cheney are the reason why the country went into a tail spin that it has yet to fully recover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2011, 07:11 PM
 
12,439 posts, read 10,302,569 times
Reputation: 3137
I think the WH already has a janitorial staff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2011, 07:13 PM
 
Location: Crown Heights, Brooklyn
1,050 posts, read 1,473,164 times
Reputation: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Because we have fallen so far as a nation (economically) since Bush left office, maybe our current president (whose previous experience as a manager did not even include so much as running a local pizza shop) could invite the two old vets of the game to the White House.

Cheney and Bush could sit B. Hussein down for a little catch-up lesson in statesmanship.

Obama could take copious notes as Bush and Cheney lay out how the real world works; perhaps they could use PowerPoint or just a whiteboard.

However they do it the lessons could really help out the community organizer as he tries to dig his way out of the hole he has dug himself in since January 2009.
LMAOO, Although I disagree, thats a really good burn. Oh wow, thats crazy. I can't even front
+1 rep 4 that

Last edited by overdose; 06-15-2011 at 07:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2011, 08:38 PM
 
160 posts, read 214,553 times
Reputation: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Because we have fallen so far as a nation (economically) since Bush left office, maybe our current president (whose previous experience as a manager did not even include so much as running a local pizza shop) could invite the two old vets of the game to the White House.

Cheney and Bush could sit B. Hussein down for a little catch-up lesson in statesmanship.

Obama could take copious notes as Bush and Cheney lay out how the real world works; perhaps they could use PowerPoint or just a whiteboard.

However they do it the lessons could really help out the community organizer as he tries to dig his way out of the hole he has dug himself in since January 2009.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2011, 03:01 AM
 
Location: North America
5,936 posts, read 4,665,678 times
Reputation: 1924
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Please Bush are Cheney are the reason why the country went into a tail spin that it has yet to fully recover.
And, for some reason, Señor Hope and Change© isn't able to do anything to make home prices go up or food prices go down or unemployment to go down...

...despite his BS rhetoric on the campaign trail.

Change you can believe in?

Libya? Guantanamo? Bailouts to Bankers?

What change?

More of the friggin same...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2011, 07:12 AM
 
6,328 posts, read 3,402,724 times
Reputation: 3490
Heck I think we should have kept them both in office.

Since the current administration blames them for everything we might as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top