Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 11:11 AM

1,123 posts, read 776,251 times

Advertisements

Middle East Spectator: Syria And The Arab Silence…Again

Syria And The Arab Silence…Again

By Tariq Alhomayed

"The French are astonished, and they are right to be, by the Arab silence towards the Syrian regime's brutal suppression of its own citizens, over the past three months. France and Turkey, the al-Assad regime's closest allies in the past, have broken there silence, as has the West, whilst the Arabs are still silent!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If Israel or a jew touched the hair on the head of some AK47-toting arab muslim terrorist, whoa then the whole world goes into an uproar, UN hearings, ICC court dates, vast media screeching from around the world - but the syrian murderous dictator criminal bashar ass-ad slaughters thousands - and not a freaking peep.

Where is the arab league who called for strikes against khadafi?

The next time Israel defends itself and kills a handful of attackers, leftwingers - I am not willing to hear even a single F--king word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2011, 01:03 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
The UN has already stated that its an "Internal Matter". Why don't you believe that the UN deals all "Internal Matters" equally? Unless its an attack on a Muslim group by a non-Muslim group the UN does nothing.

The only reason we are in Libya is retribution for the heroes welcome for the Lockerbie bomber. If it weren't for that it would be an "Internal Matter".

Egypt is currently another "Internal Matter". Its slowly becoming an Iran. The new gov't is already telling private companies who they can deal with and setting prices for their products. In other words its called nationalizing. They've already started arresting people on trumped up charges.

Quote:
The French are astonished
They're not. They, along with the British, are worried about their back door deals they've made with all these Arab countries since the end of WW2.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:08 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
If you recall, the Islamic countries didn't get too worked up when the Serbians were slaughtering the Bosnians back in the '90s.

They just seem content to sit on their haunches and let the West take care of things and then they find something to condemn about it.

BAU with those people.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:10 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,202,213 times
Genocide: I don't think that word means what you think it means...

And if the French want to run their mouths about Syria, why don't they do something there? They had no problem intervening unilaterally in the Ivory Coast's affairs recently, what's stopping them now?

Psst: rhetorical question. It's obviously the lack of potential profit.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:12 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,435 times
The Arabs are whimps who hide behind their monarchies and "Allah". America has been doing Saudi Arabia's fighting for them ever since we found oil there. SA is one of the biggest state sponsors of terrorism in the world and they happen to be one of our biggest allies. LMAO! Look at China. Those big bad communists.......yet we wouldn't survive without them. America is a pathetic excuse for everything it was supposed to represent. Our government has been hijacked by people i.e. wealthy rich bankers who don't give a **** about the people, our ideals as a nation or least of all who they do business with as long as they turn a profit and concentrate more wealth and power into their hands. The sad thing is they've brainwashed much of the world into believing the rest of us would be lost little puppy dogs without their jobs, luxury consumption, and overall good will towards humanity. Like dogs we grovel at the trough of plutocracy. My my how far America has fallen!

Old 06-18-2011, 01:14 PM

589 posts, read 756,826 times
Arab league probably knows better by now than to trust NATO. They backed up a no-fly zone in Libya and that was it, as soon as NATO began blitzing Tripoli day in and day out and murdering innocent Libyans they dropped support for NATO.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:27 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,319,643 times
plus if it did get to a U.N. vote I know Canada would say no since we are streched to thin with libya, afghanistan and anti-piracy missions we would have to pull valuable assets away and from one of those places. to even be able to even send a force.

I belive the US and Britsh forces will vote no for those reasons also. plus we have been fighting for 10 years straight now and france has it nuclear aircraft carrier commited to libya so some other NATO countries need to step up.

where is the arab league in all this?

plus china and russia are just watching from the sidelines and watching us spend billions on these wars and they are smart and must be getting a laugh as we are broke and really cannot be do these roles anymore.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:27 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
The Arabs are whimps who hide behind their monarchies and "Allah". America has been doing Saudi Arabia's fighting for them ever since we found oil there. SA is one of the biggest state sponsors of terrorism in the world and they happen to be one of our biggest allies. LMAO! Look at China. Those big bad communists.......yet we wouldn't survive without them. America is a pathetic excuse for everything it was supposed to represent. Our government has been hijacked by people i.e. wealthy rich bankers who don't give a **** about the people, our ideals as a nation or least of all who they do business with as long as they turn a profit and concentrate more wealth and power into their hands. The sad thing is they've brainwashed much of the world into believing the rest of us would be lost little puppy dogs without their jobs, luxury consumption, and overall good will towards humanity. Like dogs we grovel at the trough of plutocracy. My my how far America has fallen!
I thought this thread was about Arabs and you go off on one of your rants about capitalism. I wonder if you think you can steal any thread that comes along for your communistic rants any time you choose.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:32 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I thought this thread was about Arabs and you go off on one of your rants about capitalism. I wonder if you think you can steal any thread that comes along for your communistic rants any time you choose.
It's about our entangling alliances that are based on economic interests not democracy or terrorism. I know you haven't taken your sinemet today but try to keep up old man.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:37 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,319,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaos View Post
Arab league probably knows better by now than to trust NATO. They backed up a no-fly zone in Libya and that was it, as soon as NATO began blitzing Tripoli day in and day out and murdering innocent Libyans they dropped support for NATO.
how do you tell who is who when the govronment forces dress as civillans diched the tanks and APC's for cars and PU trucks. added to the fact that even the the anti-govronment troops have zero military training and are totally out matched and out gunned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies