Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 09:44 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post

President Obama has been an incredible success thus far during his first term.

Well that depends on your definition of success. If growing government and increasing spending and reducing freedom is your definition of success, then I guess you are right.

Obama has not reversed any of the Bush big spender programs. He's just added his own big government spending programs.

Obama is Bush on steroids which makes him a total failure.

But I'll give him this. He has been "an incredible success" at spending money... he's raised the bar so high that nobody will ever beat his "successful" record.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:44 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
obusha has done nothing more than prove the liberals and the neo-cons are all the same..... progressive globalists

if you think obusha has been an ""incredible succes""..then you must have loved bush too...obamy is bush 44
no kidding.

If the left did not like two ME wars, 0bama ramped up the war in Afghanistan, started a new one in Libya and is expanding drone attacks into other countries.

If the left did not like the NSA "domestic spying program" 0bama expanded it.

If the left did not like debt and deficits under Bush, 0bama tripled them.

If the left did not like economy under Bush, 0bama has blown it up.

0bama took almost everything that the left hated about Bush, and doubled down on it all.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:45 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
obusha has done nothing more than prove the liberals and the neo-cons are all the same..... progressive globalists

if you think obusha has been an ""incredible succes""..then you must have loved bush too...obamy is bush 44
You don't have any credibility because you have no record of criticizing your own. You defended Bush on EVERYTHING. You bash Obama on EVERYTHING.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:50 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post

Stepping up the negativity as an election year draws near only underlies the increasing level of desperation the GOP feels at not being able to unseat this popular President.

President Obama has been an incredible success thus far during his first term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie117 View Post
A little early for comedy hour isn't it?
^^^

Seriously, the only thing being stepped up is more wars and .....

YouTube - ‪Obama's Wars: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Columbia, Iran, Waziristan... Who's Next?‬‏

Old 06-21-2011, 09:51 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
All I can think of is.....Koolaid laxatives.
fixed it for you...

Every time BarryO comes on TV I just want to flush the toilet. I'm amazed that so many of his supporters are BLIND to the actual job he is doing. From the failed promises and broken policies all the way to the deficit spending.

Maybe I shouldn't be so shocked after all as they did Blindly Vote for an under qualified candidate that clearly does not belong in the office. Problem with them is this - they can't admit their mistakes. They'll try to vote him in again, regardless of his pathetic record. Oh well, it is their right.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:52 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
You don't have any credibility because you have no record of criticizing your own. You defended Bush on EVERYTHING. You bash Obama on EVERYTHING.
wrong

I couldnt stand bush,,couldnt stand clinton either..and obamy is twice as bad as both of those two nuts rolled together

Old 06-21-2011, 09:53 AM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,363,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTrang View Post
Yah, if your yardstick is 3mm long!!!!!
I'm afraid even that would set the bar too high. It's lying on the ground now and he's still tripping over it.

BTW I love these threads that are open invitations to ridicule BHO - I have a suspicion that might be what the OP was going for...

Old 06-21-2011, 09:54 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
wrong

I couldnt stand bush,,couldnt stand clinton either..and obamy is twice as bad as both of those two nuts rolled together
Sounds like a nasty candy bar

Old 06-21-2011, 09:55 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
wrong

Then give us one of your posts taking Bush to task?

You're are as predictable as a light switch.

You have no principles other than defending right wingers all the time....bashing left wingers all the time.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:56 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Unless you lived in New Orleans, or had family members in Iraq or was part of the middle class or was a minority facing jail time or a student or addict seeking treatment or looked like a middle eastern person.....The bush years were not too bad

Did Bush have authority to order a mandatory evacuation of city?

Did Bush force anyone to stay in N.O.?

Weren't busses provided to people wishing to leave?

Weren't countless vehicles destroyed by the hurricane because their owners didn't get in them and drive to safety?

Was anyone drafted into the Iraq war?

Like I said, I cleaned up for most of that decade.

What dose Bush being president have to do with being a minority facing jail time?

Did Bush frame them?

Federal spending on education nearly doubled during the Bush years. How much is enough?

Indigent treatment for drug addiction is typically handled by the state or county in which they live.

I was a drug addict until I decided to be something else. What's the problem?

Bush did something to innocent people because they looked like they were from the Middle-East?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies