Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 02:35 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Then explain why Sour and others have made so many racist comments, oh it couldn't possibly be that they ARE racists, could it?
Casper
Racist comments? Like what? Do you care to explain the REAL racist comments coming from other posters that YOU responded to? How about the one that said whites need to move over and give power to minorities? Or how about the post that said whites destroyed this nation? Care to comment on those and many others? I was merely providing a counter to their ill conceived arguments, and they still tried to deflect from it. Also, it is not racists to point out that the growth of minority children in this country are mostly on the public dole, that is called truth.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:36 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I can't see the racism in it. I'm a minority too. Facts hurt, get used to it. Then again, I'm not a liberal obsessing about racism and trying to look for it in every nook and cranny.
your not a minority. you've said numerous times your white.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:37 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Racist comments? Like what? Do you care to explain the REAL racist comments coming from other posters that YOU responded to? How about the one that said whites need to move over and give power to minorities? Or how about the post that said whites destroyed this nation? Care to comment on those and many others? I was merely providing a counter to their ill conceived arguments, and they still tried to deflect from it. Also, it is not racists to point out that the growth of minority children in this country are mostly on the public dole, that is called truth.
Facts are considered politically correct. We're supposed to brush under the rug that most minorities that are being born are on public dole. And of those minorities, the overwhelming majority are anchor babies from illegals.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:39 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
your not a minority. you've said numerous times your white.
I'm a minority. Government classes me as White Hispanic, just like 80% of the Hispanics of this country

Old 06-23-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
its called sarcasm sour D.

the only one taking this thread seriously is you, which is why you have replied to every poster who has taken a shot at white anything.

its an internet forum, quit taking everything so seriously.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Facts are considered politically correct. We're supposed to brush under the rug that most minorities that are being born are on public dole. And of those minorities, the overwhelming majority are anchor babies from illegals.
Yes, very correct that the new explosion in minority children are definitely illegal anchors. I live in NJ and see it all over the place. Mexicans, who I damn well know are illegal, have 3-4 kids at a damn minimum. Before I get trashed about saying Mexicans and "knowing that they are illegal", that's the truth of the matter. They are from Mexico, speak no English, ride bikes because they can't get a DL, but have 3-4 kids that GO TO OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS! Some of them live in houses with multiple families WITH THEIR 3-4 KIDS!

Old 06-23-2011, 02:46 PM

Quote:
its called sarcasm sour D.

the only one taking this thread seriously is you, which is why you have replied to every poster who has taken a shot at white anything.

its an internet forum, quit taking everything so seriously.
If it was sarcasm, my apologies. It's hard to tell with just typed out words and no context behind it. The reason I would even consider going to bat when people try and blame whites or anyone for that matter, for their own problems is because that is a problem in itself. Racism doesn't have to be attached to it at all.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:47 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
I can't see the racism in it. I'm a minority too. Facts hurt, get used to it. Then again, I'm not a liberal obsessing about racism and trying to look for it in every nook and cranny.
If you think it takes any effort to see the racist coments on this and other threads then you are living life wearing a blindfold. I do not need to look in any nooks or crannies, this thread, amoung others, proves it is alive and well in the good old USA. I could not care less if you are a minority or not, it is besides the point and my comments were not directed at you but at those, such as who you were replying to, for whom the label applies due to their own words that won them that dishonor.
Casper

Old 06-23-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
If you think it takes any effort to see the racist coments on this and other threads then you are living life wearing a blindfold. I do not need to look in any nooks or crannies, this thread, amoung others, proves it is alive and well in the good old USA. I could not care less if you are a minority or not, it is besides the point and my comments were not directed at you but at those, such as who you were replying to, for whom the label applies due to their own words that won them that dishonor.
Casper
you also have to remember this is the internet.

people have different personas when they get behind the computer.

on the internet they can be more daring because there name and reputation arnt at stake.

you honestly think the majority of the people spouting this crap do it in real life?

i think its sport for most honestly.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:59 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
you also have to remember this is the internet.

people have different personas when they get behind the computer.

on the internet they can be more daring because there name and reputation arnt at stake.

you honestly think the majority of the people spouting this crap do it in real life?

i think its sport for most honestly.
Pretty sure they wouldn't be so vocal in public, mainly because they are likely cowards in real
life, certainly when they don't have their groups around to back them up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies