Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 11:07 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Talk about a political blunder. Good luck trying to get the Southern Conservative vote now pizza man. Black men playing the race card doesn't fly in Dixieland.

Dr. Boyce Watkins; So, Herman Cain Thinks Jon Stewart Attacked Him for Being Black? : ThyBlackMan.com – Black Men Blog…

EXCLUSIVE — Herman Cain: Jon Stewart Attacked Me ‘Because I’m Black’ | ThinkProgress
He was being attacked because he is a pathetic representation of the human race. Such a hypersensitive, misguided loudmouth Cain is. All marketing, no substance.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:11 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
He was being attacked because he is a pathetic representation of the human race. Such a hypersensitive, misguided loudmouth Cain is. All marketing, no substance.
He's clearly in over his head. He may be good at running fast food joints but he sorely lacks in the political arena. The proof is in the pudding, even the teabaggers will pick someone else over him.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:13 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,832,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Cain has more successful from selling burgers and pizza than entire generations of Democrat voters, I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over a couple liberal idiots trying to attack him.
Cain is a good man and if anyone will notice .. The ones who keep telling us that he is a 'Black Man' are the Liberals!
What's Up With That?
(Don't answer .. please, you'll only hurt yourself)

Old 06-24-2011, 11:13 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Speaking of pathetic representations of the human race who is hypersensitive, misguided and a loudmouth...

just how is Obama doing today? Seriously you crack us all up, please tell me this is all a show!

Old 06-24-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Speaking of pathetic representations of the human race who is hypersensitive, misguided and a loudmouth...

just how is Obama doing today? Seriously you crack us all up, please tell me this is all a show!
I've never heard Obama claiming that people are attacking him because he's Black. This in spite of the fact that the teabaggers have called him a monkey, accused him of wanting to enslave whites, linked him with watermelon, food stamps, fried chicken, and told him to go back to Africa.

Jon Stewart makes a joke about Cain refusing to read anything over 3 pages and Cain cries racism racism racism.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
He's clearly in over his head. He may be good at running fast food joints but he sorely lacks in the political arena. The proof is in the pudding, even the teabaggers will pick someone else over him.
Have you even read Cain's bio? He wasn't running fast food joints, he was the CEO of a nationwide corporation... that was after his time with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. There's also that little piece about him working as a mathematician in ballistics for the US Navy.

You can blindly hate Cain all you want, you can attack him because you fear him but at least don't lie about the man's background when it's so easy to find out the truth. He served this country in the Navy then went on to become a very successful business man. You may not agree with his politics but at least try to look past your hate and recognize what he's done.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
I've never heard Obama claiming that people are attacking him because he's Black. This in spite of the fact that the teabaggers have called him a monkey, accused him of wanting to enslave whites, linked him with watermelon, food stamps, fried chicken, and told him to go back to Africa.

Jon Stewart makes a joke about Cain refusing to read anything over 3 pages and Cain cries racism racism racism.
Maybe you aren't paying attention to the leaders of your party.

James Clyburn Says Racism To Blame For Obama's Problems

Carter again cites racism as factor in Obama's treatment - CNN

Obama Says Racism Is Key Component in Tea Party in New Book - Interviews - Hannity - FoxNews.com

Old 06-24-2011, 11:25 PM

Maybe you aren't paying attention to the posts on here. My comment wasn't about the Democrats but about Obama. Show me a link where Obama said that people are attacking him because he is Black. I'll show you many where Uncle Ruckus, I mean Cain makes those claims.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Maybe you aren't paying attention to the posts on here. My comment wasn't about the Democrats but about Obama. Show me a link where Obama said that people are attacking him because he is Black. I'll show you many where Uncle Ruckus, I mean Cain makes those claims.
I guess you missed the last link.

Obama Says Racism Is Key Component in Tea Party in New Book - Interviews - Hannity - FoxNews.com

Old 06-24-2011, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Stating that the tea party has racist elements =/= claiming that people are attacking him because he is Black. Nice try, but you fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies