Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 01:16 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,433,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
That's the most 40 yr old looking 16 yr old I've ever seen.
I have to agree with you. I don't know about the looking 40 yrs of age, but her face looks much older then her 16 yrs. She looks older then a 16 yr old girl looks. Had my Son come in here and take a look, at first he said she is not 16, i told him yes she is, he walked away, saying she looked older. Sixteen and a fiftyone yr old, sorry but at some point that sex gona get quite old for the 16 yr old, she is going to want some young stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 01:21 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,465,843 times
They both look like they're about 30. If people saw them in public and didn't realize who they were, they probably wouldn't think twice about it.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:19 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,026,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Are you telling me you think gays should need parental permission?
No just quoting the author, but since you read the link you knew that.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:08 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,277,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I have to agree with you. I don't know about the looking 40 yrs of age, but her face looks much older then her 16 yrs. She looks older then a 16 yr old girl looks. Had my Son come in here and take a look, at first he said she is not 16, i told him yes she is, he walked away, saying she looked older. Sixteen and a fiftyone yr old, sorry but at some point that sex gona get quite old for the 16 yr old, she is going to want some young stuff.
She is not developed as a person yet in her mind. She is going to grow up and rebel. She will dump him in a couple of years and he will probably try to get her pregnant to make the split less possible.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:15 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,272,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
No 16 year old male in his right mind would marry a 51 year old female
Yes, true, however, my point is the double standards of this country.

A 40 yr old male teacher has sex with his 15 yr old female student and he gets 40+ years in jail. Switch it and the female 40 yr old teacher gets probation.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:37 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,039,934 times
A 20 year old dating and otherwise having sex or marrying a 16 year old is one thing. A 51 year old doing it is sick. Hell even a 30-35 year old marrying and otherwise having sex with a 16 year old isn't a huge deal in my book. Now if it was my daughter I be livid and disown her. But there are some very grown up, experienced, man eating 16 year olds with the body and mindset of an adult. Hugh Hefner has married and otherwise screwed women 1/3 of his age or younger. No one ever seems to care. Society is filled with hypocrites that's for sure. I'd say age is just a number. When I was 16 I would have gladly slept and otherwise dated a hot 35 year old woman in a heartbeat. Although I wouldnt have been seen outside in public with a 50 year old I'd have had no problem screwing one. LMAO! Since when did America become so prudish.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:41 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,373,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
A 20 year old dating and otherwise having sex or marrying a 16 year old is one thing. A 51 year old doing it is sick. Hell even a 30-35 year old marrying and otherwise having sex with a 16 year old isn't a huge deal in my book. Now if it was my daughter I be livid and disown her. But there are some very grown up, experienced, man eating 16 year olds with the body and mindset of an adult. Hugh Hefner has married and otherwise screwed women 1/3 of his age or younger. No one ever seems to care. Society is filled with hypocrites that's for sure. I'd say age is just a number. When I was 16 I would have gladly slept and otherwise dated a hot 35 year old woman in a heartbeat. Although I wouldnt have been seen outside in public with a 50 year old I'd have had no problem screwing one. LMAO! Since when did America become so prudish.
If the state in question has the age of consent at 16, then who are you or anyone else to decide what is sick?

Whats next, are we going to start determining everyones partners age? If you are a 30 year old man, you can only date 35 year old women. If you are a 40 year old woman, then you can only date 18 year old men and vice versa.

If they are legal to consent as an adult, then it is none of anyone elses business.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:44 PM

2,959 posts, read 3,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Some strange logic there.

News that "Lost's" Doug Hutchison, 51, had married a 16-year-old girl sparked outrage this week -- both over the general skeeviness of it (the groom is four years older than the bride's father), and the fact that such a partnership is actually legal with parental permission in Las Vegas. (But a marriage between two gay adults? Nope.)

http://www.city-data.com/forum/newth...ewthread&f=114

He had permission from the girl's parents and what they did was legal. It seems creepy, but it's none of my business.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:48 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,272,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
If the state in question has the age of consent at 16, then who are you or anyone else to decide what is sick?

Whats next, are we going to start determining everyones partners age? If you are a 30 year old man, you can only date 35 year old women. If you are a 40 year old woman, then you can only date 18 year old men and vice versa.

If they are legal to consent as an adult, then it is none of anyone elses business.
I absolutely agree with your assessment. The people who condemn this, also promote gay marriage. They want it both ways. They want to force their concepts of marriage down our throats and turn around saying what other concepts are wrong.

The lines are written and drawn. The man did nothing illegal. If people do not agree with the age of consent: CHANGE IT. They won't, ofcourse, they will whine, *****, and moan; getting nothing accomplished. Except to make themselves feel good.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:08 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,465,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Yes, true, however, my point is the double standards of this country.

A 40 yr old male teacher has sex with his 15 yr old female student and he gets 40+ years in jail. Switch it and the female 40 yr old teacher gets probation.
Oh yeah, I definitely disagree with the double standard.

What I don't understand is why the male gets in more trouble if he's older...but at the same time, it's more socially acceptable for the male to be older.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies