Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 12:07 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Like?
Why spoil it. Go with an open mind.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:14 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,865,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
Actually you and ahighway need to go and live there for at least a month and see what you are spouting is not reality for the area. Those of us who have travelled in Israel and in Arab countries know and have seen the true realities.
So you have been to Israel and what other countries and what did you find?
To help us understand your experience how much time did you spend in each country?
And what sections of these countries?
Were you in service? On vacation? On business? Do you have family in these countries?
The reason I ask these questions because it will help to understand if your experiences really have anything to tell us.
For example a week or two laying on the beach will not tell us much, nor would a week or two on business where most of your time was spent on business matters and going out for dinner and a few cocktails at night.
Now if you were to tell us you spent several months going throughout the whole region talking to many people Jew, Christian and Muslims of all different classes both rich and poor I think it would be very interesting to hear your take on the whole situation over there.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:31 PM

1,123 posts, read 775,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
To help us understand your experience how much time did you spend in each country?
Were you in service? On vacation? On business? Do you have family in these countries?
The reason I ask these questions because it will help to understand if your experiences really have anything to tell us.
For example a week or two laying on the beach will not tell us much, nor would a week or two on business where most of your time was spent on business matters and going out for dinner and a few cocktails at night.
Now if you were to tell us you spent several months going throughout the whole region talking to many people Jew, Christian and Muslims of all different classes both rich and poor I think it would be very interesting to hear your take on the whole situation over there.
As if that matters, the people of gaza receive more aid than any other people on earth, and there is no humanitarian crisis there. Its all BS promulgated by the various jew-hating scum who are running out of nonsense to attack the jews of israel with.

The entire arab muslim population of gaza/WB could be millionaires and this filth would still try to blame israel for something ...

Old 07-06-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
As if that matters, the people of gaza receive more aid than any other people on earth, and there is no humanitarian crisis there. Its all BS promulgated by the various jew-hating scum who are running out of nonsense to attack the jews of israel with.

The entire arab muslim population of gaza/WB could be millionaires and this filth would still try to blame israel for something ...
You know in the 4 1/2 years I have been coming to the forums at City-Data
I have never put anyone on my ignore list but you make it very tempting.

Old 07-06-2011, 02:13 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post

Name calling always works best!

Old 07-06-2011, 02:59 PM

SABRA AND SHATILA MASSACRE

YouTube - ‪SABRA AND SHATILA MASSACRE‬‏

Old 07-06-2011, 03:22 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
Thats for you to go see. I'm not going type an essay for you.

Quote:
Were you in service? On vacation? On business?
Yes to all of them over the past 30ish years.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
Thats for you to go see. I'm not going type an essay for you.

Yes to all of them over the past 30ish years.
Didn't ask for an essay but at the same time when someone claims to be a know it all from personal experience they should be willing to back it up or not say anything at all.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanwyck View Post
You say that you only respond to "intelligent" posts. Seems like the International Law Applicable to Armed Conflict at Sea has blown your mind. Is it possible for you to cease posting baseless garbage and discuss facts? Something makes me doubt it.
Of course not, the idiots threaten to put people on ignore who obliterate their jew-hatred lies.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
You know in the 4 1/2 years I have been coming to the forums at City-Data
I have never put anyone on my ignore list but you make it very tempting.
How about even better - you stop coming to this forum altogether, so we won't have to read your jew-hating/anti-israel lies anymore?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies