Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 07:28 AM

2,971 posts, read 2,246,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
I'm tempted to post my test result here, but I'm afraid this would only give more ammo to those that feel I am biased. From both sides of the political spectrum
Yac.
Wew, I thought you were coming on here to shut us down. .

But come on Yac post your score. . dare ya. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2007, 07:36 AM

36,631 posts, read 67,207,834 times
Just because I scored 0 out of 10 doesnt necessarily mean Im "a die-hard democratic loyalist"-Ive got issues with them too.

Old 11-23-2007, 08:59 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,014,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
That is a ridiculous comparison.
OK, here we go. . .let me explain the difference since you brought it up. . Laura Bush accidentally ran a stop sign and was not drinking and immediately took responsibility (remember she was also a teenager).

Ted Kennedy was an adult, a public figure, and a married man who was drinking and out with a young girl. He drove off a bridge, left the girl to drown, and did not go to the police for 24 hours. If anyone can justify his actions they really need to examine their views. .

See the difference.
Trust me: why Kennedy got off is beyond my comprehension

And too; Laura's 'situation' did not exactly get air time when Bush 43 was elected.......double standard perhaps?

Especially with our so-called 'Conservatives' in many cases wishing to try juveniles as adults------had Laura been snagged today she most likely would have seen at least the threat of jail time.

Last edited by ArizonaBear; 11-23-2007 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 11-23-2007, 09:57 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,729,049 times
I scored 0 out of 10. No surprises there.

Old 11-23-2007, 09:55 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,502,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsFan View Post
Hey, I liked the quiz... here's my score and I didn't learn anything I didn't already know:

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Republican loyalist You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.
I got the 9 out of 10 too!

Old 11-24-2007, 01:53 AM

2,140 posts, read 4,433,528 times
Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Republican loyalist You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.

This test must be somewhat dated--certainly pre-Nicolas Sarkozy. And Giuliani, McCain, Huckabee and probably Romney aren't conservative enough, so I wouldn't walk across a field of land mines for them--not that this would be an issue in nearby Sebastopol, CA! (The City Council, in its infinite neo-Bolshevik wisdom, voted to ban land mines within the city limits a few years ago).

Scored 0 out of 10 on the Democrat Party loyalty quiz. There should've been a "None of the above" choice on at least three of the questions. Oh well.

Last edited by northbayeric; 11-24-2007 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: Added Democrat Party loyalty test results

Old 04-13-2012, 08:31 PM

29,095 posts, read 25,904,621 times
Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Republican loyalist You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.

YAY!!!!

Old 04-13-2012, 08:36 PM

136 posts, read 85,043 times
Your score is 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a moderate. You agree with Republicans on some issues and Democrats on others, while rejecting the blind, naked partisanship of both sides. You base your vote on issues rather than ideology and principle rather than party, which makes you the quintessential swing voter the media loves to fawn over.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:38 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,509,658 times
"Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a passionate and unyielding Democrat. You are appalled by the way Republicans are transforming America into a theocratic, corpo-fascist police state, and you'd walk across red America on a bed of red hot coals to elect a Democratic president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Republican Party and every intolerant, puritanical, imperialistic greed-mongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which it stands."

Whoever wrote this quiz is a genius.

That's pretty much how I feel.

Old 04-14-2012, 04:43 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,606,877 times
I scored 5 of 10, right down the middle of the road. Not suprising, but then again I always knew I was a fence rider, lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies