Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 10:01 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.

it's good to know my presence is felt even if i'm so far away

i'm going to be barbecuing some bush poutus burgers tonight basted with some obamanator sauce.. the aroma will be absolutely wild.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2011, 10:02 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,529,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
The economy actually collapsed under Bush more than a year and a half before Obama took office. Sad how easily people forget.
They probably hadn't lost their job or house yet, so they had their head firmly planted up their arse. Now they start paying attention, utterly ignorant of what got us here.

Never underestimate the danger of willful ignorance.

Old 07-03-2011, 10:10 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
They probably hadn't lost their job or house yet, so they had their head firmly planted up their arse. Now they start paying attention, utterly ignorant of what got us here.

No truer words have been spoken. But such is the nature of a Bush voter. Until it hits them personally, they remain clueless.

I am quite sure there are those who supported and still support Bush reading this thread thinking "No way, it'll never happen to me. I'll always have my job and my house." Well, many of them will lose what they have and they'll blame it all on Obama and, as you say, will be utterly ignorant of how we got here.

Old 07-03-2011, 10:19 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
What I like most about this thread is that Liberals are finally admitting the Barack Obama is not The One. I have to admit i'm kind of shocked (not to be confused with surprised).

Old 07-03-2011, 11:02 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Indeed...

Old 07-03-2011, 11:21 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Look, I voted for Obama and I am disappointed in his performance to date, with the HUGE and very important exception and accomplishment of some kind of healthcare reform which is a very big deal to people like me and the 50 million uninsured in this country. However, he is still keeping us in two wars and that is equally not ok.

Having said this, he is a LOT better than Bush who at every single turn did something to hurt the average Joe. I challenge you to find me one single thing he actually did to benefit the average Joe. In fact, I challenge anyone to find one single thing. And don't include going to war as one of those options and fightin' 'em over there so we don't have to over here. It's just dumb luck that no one has crossed our wide open border with a mini nuke.
If he's superior to Bush then it shouldn't have been too difficult for him to fix any problems Bush supposedly created.

Obama is just another puppet of the globalists. Instead of creating jobs for the American people, all he wants to do is put everyone on government handouts, and meanwhile he's busy trying to expand NAFTA and bring in more foreign cheap workers.

Old 07-03-2011, 11:23 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
I miss his dignity and respect for the office.

I miss his love of America and his professionalism.

I miss his integrity.

I do not miss his progressive spending.

Old 07-03-2011, 11:24 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
His VP was not an idiot, we would be in better shape had he been an idiot. He is an evil bastard, and was the puppetmaster that played Bush like a cheap fiddle.

His allegiance was not to this country but to the industrial military complex, and big banks all run by his friends.
And Obama is bombing Libya and Somalia now. Obama is nothing but the continuation of Bush policies. More NAFTA, more bombing, more bailouts for the big banks run by all his friends.

Obama is just another puppet of the same puppet master. You naive people keep falling for the idea that things have radically changed.

Just like the Obama administration has been caught running automatic weapons to the violent Mexican cartels.

Old 07-03-2011, 11:42 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I miss his dignity and respect for the office.

I miss his love of America and his professionalism.

I miss his integrity.

I do not miss his progressive spending.
LOL! You cannot be serious.

Old 07-03-2011, 11:49 AM

396 posts, read 906,274 times
I don't understand why anyone would miss W when Obama is pretty much his 3rd term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies