Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Poll Removed
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 07:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,398,422 times

Advertisements

I would never in a case as profile as this, make a judgement based on someone's looks. How ignorant. What i think does not matter, the jury has spoken right or wrong.

The only person i cared about from day one, was the innocent child, buried as trash, as worthless as a piece of paper. I cared about justice for Caylee. I know one thing right or wrong, the Mothers i know of if they had a child missing for 31 days, they would not be out partying, getting tatto's and acting as nothing happened. They would be in a panic stricken state, and crying their eyes out, doing everything they could to find their child. Who in their right mind make the excuses you want, wait 31 days to make a phone call that your child is missing, and then only because your brother and Mother want to know where the child is. Not one person i know. Jury has spoken, have to live with the decision. I do not think i have seen this Mother shed one tear for Caylee, but for herself, that is another story!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 07:36 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,398,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
You forgot the part about her driving around with her dead decomposing daughter in the trunk of her car for several days too. You know, something any normal person would do.

Oh so right, and how many Mother's do you know who would actually wait 31 days to make that phone call. Only then because her Brother, and Mother, wanted to know where the hek Caylee was, not one Mother i know of. And i will tell ya this, the Mothers i know, would have shed many a tears for their missing child, not for themselves.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:38 PM

812 posts, read 593,979 times
How about a month of deceipt? Hoiw about tape in the garage and on the body? How about Zannie the Nanny. This wretched soul was making fun of her daughters death! We occupy a nation of fools. These jurors are criminals. Any parent is insulted by these juror fools. The American justice system is a carnival of fools. We live in a morally bankrupt nation. We are toast!

Old 07-05-2011, 07:38 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,060,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
She's not an attractive woman. Young, yes. Slender, yes. Attractive, no.
Agreed. I find her rather homely.

I did not follow the case closely, but from the bits and pieces I did pick up from the sensationalist media coverage, I assumed that she was guilty. When I watched the closing arguments, I realized that the prosecution did not make the case for convicting her beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore, in accordance with the letter of the law, there was no choice but to acquit her.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:39 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,283,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Like the majority you too have fallen into the trap of emotions.

There was NO evidence of child abuse in this case.

There was no evidence that a murder had occurred vs an accidental death.

There was NO evidence linking Casey to the death of her child.
My only exposure to the case was the watching of the pundits talking about it today for about 20 minutes.

I thought one of the facts of the case was that the child had been missing for over a month and no one reported it.

That alone is child abuse, no?

Prima facie?

Negligent homicide?

Old 07-05-2011, 07:40 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,456,685 times
The Happy Murderer

Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I strongly agree with this. It's for these same reasons that I don't approve of newspapers publishing photos of people who have been arrested. They're being convicted by the public before they ever have a chance to present their case.

This is the reason we are a bankrupt nation of moral deprivation. This is why liberals are liberal. This trial is the perfect example of disconnectred thinking. Of how sane people can see black and white and morally bankrupt godless people see rainbows.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:42 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,280,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It annoys me that people will believe anything a prosecutor says and automatically assume someone is guilty just because the State said so. The point of a fair justice system is that everyone has a chance at their day in court, and everyone has a chance to prove their innocence or non-guilt. It's the State's job to determine, without a reasonable doubt, that the evidence links her to the crime. Tinpot dictatorships operate exactly how some people in this forum feel the case should have ended. Guilt without substantiated proof
It wasn't just the state, the media also contributed.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:43 PM

Go to the MSN page and look at this little fools giggling face right now. This is one evil bit.h! Time to party!

Old 07-05-2011, 07:43 PM

170 posts, read 361,549 times
Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I don't know why you guys are shocked. Clearly it was post-birth abortion. Nothing illegal there.
The social life of the mother was at stake and the toddler was only an un-viable tissue mass.

Scott Peterson must be pissed right now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies