Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2011, 11:54 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
These mobs basically attack anyone, whoever isn't black and minding their own business. They will punch, stomp on, stab and kill them.

Minneapolis mother and daughter attacked by 'teen' mob
A mother, teen and 4 year old girl viciously attacked in Minneapolis. The youngest girl suffered a head contusion.

They attack Asians and Hispanics as frequently as they do whites. To them its basically, "screw however isn't black", they will victimize them in whatever horrendous way they can.

Milwaukee 'teens' brutally attack people after fireworks - July 4 weekend

If this is true, then this is horrible! Absolutely disgusting that they would attack a mother with a 4 year old child! These people need to be rounded up, and treated like the pieces of s*** that they are! I would also hold these punk a** kid's parents fully responsible for their actions as well! One of these days it's gonna get really ugly when they step to someone who is armed, and that person is not afraid to pop a cap in a couple of their a**es! Don't let me be on the jury for that one, let me tell ya!

Old 07-11-2011, 11:56 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Turning a blind eye to the problem will only let it ferment and become worse. It's not just a poverty issue, because there are many unemployed whites and hispanics and other immigrants who can't even turn to the government. And its not just a general crime issue either, because all the aggressions are being done by black youths in mobs. A very specific set. Something of that magnitude is a severe national crisis. For both the victims and the black community. This will lead to worse things in the future so it must be tackled head on.
It wasn't a national crisis when after school funding is cut.

It wasn't a crisis when art and music programs were eliminated in inner-city schools.

Now you have kids with a lot of time on their and hands, no hobbies, no ambition and it's a NATIONAL CRISIS.

Gee I wonder how that happened?

Old 07-11-2011, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
It will certainly be interesting to see what will happen when the first flash mob encounters someone willing to defend themselves or their property.
Damn where is Charles Bronson when you REALLY need him?

Old 07-11-2011, 12:05 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post

It wasn't a crisis when art and music programs were eliminated in inner-city schools.

Now you have kids with a lot of time on their and hands, no hobbies, no ambition and it's a NATIONAL CRISIS.

What a pathetic excuse. Unreal.........

Old 07-11-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Isn't that an interesting concept.....

If more black people felt that way the world would be a better place. I can't count the number of times on this forum and in life where blacks have tried in some way to hold me accountable for the actions of the entire white race since the dawn of time.
And what's your response?

It's not my problem.

It's the height of irony you want hold other people to a different standard than you hold yourself to.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:07 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,514,622 times
"Another black beating thread"

Old 07-11-2011, 12:09 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
And what's your response?

It's not my problem.

It's the height of irony you want hold other people to a different standard than you hold yourself to.
Where you get that one? Pulled it out during your last trip to the men's room I'd guess.......

Old 07-11-2011, 12:11 PM

810 posts, read 836,628 times
Quote:

Then why aren't Hispanic teens, many of them immigrants doing the same kind of thing as some of these black youths do? In England and France, it is disaffected immigrant youths who caused riots.

I know the liberal code says that blacks can never be responsible for anything. If its not the weather, its boredom. If its not boredom, it's slavery. And if its not slavery, its lack of welfare. All we hear are excuses, I think most people have reached their limit and now will put the blame directly at the aggressors. Not on a lack of programs that these criminals wouldn't attend in the first place, because they would rather waste time on gadgets and terrorizing people. To them that's more fun than making something better of themselves than being vicious thugs.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM

448 posts, read 1,054,758 times
the victims are in my prayers. and i would have no problems putting a bullet through those aholes heads they deserve it i hope they fry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Karma shouldn't extend through generations. That's ridiculous.
Tell that to the Arabs and Isrealis.

Tell it to the Chechans and Russians.

Tell it to the Bosnian Serbs, Serbs, and Croats.

Tell that to the Indians and Pakistanis.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies