Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 10:15 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,445,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
Is that a woman would find the need to have to seek an abortion due to the fact that her father, brother or uncle raped her.....or she was raped by a stranger. Or that her doctor told her she is going to die from cancer because she needs chemo and it will kill her fetus....so make a choice, or that she is drug addicted and or is an alcoholic and her fetus will in all likely hood be seriously mentally retarded or physically handicapped from fetal alcohol syndrome.....or she is married to a physically and sexually abusive monster and knows he will probably kill her as soon as she starts to show, or abuse her other children to torture her because she allowed herself to get preggers again.....or.....or.....or. TAKE THOSE FACTS!!!! Its easy to be disgusted by disgusting people.
That poster asked if comparing using duct tape and a plastic bag was as bad as an abortion.

I only posted the actual procedures used in abortions. Did that offend you?

They should. If they don't you're likely on the same path as Casey who care nothing at all about life.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:18 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,250,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I wonder if prolifers loose sleep over all the miscarriages that occur too?
I doubt it. One doesn't choose to have a miscarriage.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:21 PM

2,226 posts, read 2,102,096 times
Default Sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
why are liberals just so mean spirited?????
A certain human being was allowed to be born, and grew up to be a big fat drug addled idiot....so what could one do, but be mean spirited?

Old 07-08-2011, 10:22 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,445,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
I doubt it. One doesn't choose to have a miscarriage.
That's the key to life when it gets to the point where it can do such a thing.

It has to consciously make that decision and live with it.

The people who do that literally fight evolution in doing so. They have to come to the logical conclusion that in doing so they're better off and so is humanity.

Well, lets hope so. Otherwise they're doing it out of purely selfish reasons.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:24 PM

Default nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
after 20 weeks....yes

Not without some serious and highly expensive medical treatment by many, many hospital personel and then it will have a lifetime of physical and mental problems from that resulting medical treatment! Such expensive medical treatment that which you right wing pro-lifers would not allow because you don't think everyone deserves medical treatment, so now what.......are you Mr. pro-life going to step up to the plate and adopt this 20 week old fetus?

Old 07-08-2011, 10:28 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,250,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Well not really...If you have a miscarriage its just because you are one of the do-nothings in the world. If you are a 'hard worker' and 'rich' then you can afford the best medical care and likely won't have a miscarriage. If you are a bottom-dweller like most of us, according to the right, then you cannot afford to pay thousands a month for top-notch medical care and deserve what you get!
That is not true at all.

A bottom-feeder, as you call yourself, can get pre-natal care too. It's up to the bottom-feeder to look for it. It doesn't fall in your lap.

Quote:
BUT...now if you lose your baby on purpose...you are scum of the earth...loser your baby because you cannot afford proper medical care...you are just an idiot who has made bad decisions and should not get good medical care because the free-market (god) decided you cannot afford it because of YOUR irresponsible descions...
Abortion isn't "losing" a baby on purpose. You didn't lose it. You purposely removed it. BIG difference if you're comparing a miscarriage to abortion.

Quote:
Republicans:
-Lose baby because you don't want/can't take care of it = You are evil
-Lose baby because you can't afford insane medical premiums that go to paying a CEO 100million dollars/yr = Tough crap its the free market
You know NOT of what you speak.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:29 PM

Default Oh please

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
^^^^ Perfect example of the hate fomented by the left. ^^^^^^
Disgusting really. Evil abides here on CD with the likes of those with that kind of darkness in their hearts.

Rush does plenty of charity work and fundraisers that do much good in this country for children and others.

St. Jude's Children's Hospital
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Rush 24/7 Adopt a Soldier Program
Marine Corps. LE Foundation

These are just a few of which I recall his participation. I believe in 2008 he was listed as the 10th most charitable celebrity.

Why don't you list your charitable achievements?
How better to pay for all his evil ways before he meets his maker?
Just as soon as I make almost a billion dollars from my hate filled rhetoric, rabid lying, fear mongering and race baiting like Rush does.....then I'll list all my chariable achievements for you. One of that income level does need a bigger charitable write off than my little local animal shelter and food bank is worth.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:33 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,181,679 times
Quote:
Abortion isn't "losing" a baby on purpose. You didn't lose it. You purposely removed it. BIG difference if you're comparing a miscarriage to abortion.
Not as far as you are concerned though. Either way, the world doesn't change does it?

Old 07-08-2011, 10:37 PM

Default oh silly man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
That poster asked if comparing using duct tape and a plastic bag was as bad as an abortion.

I only posted the actual procedures used in abortions. Did that offend you?

They should. If they don't you're likely on the same path as Casey who care nothing at all about life.
I know for a fact you have read WAY TOO MANY of my many posts on many subjects and we never agree, But you probably already know I don't offend easily. Those posts have nothing in them that would surprise me in the least......and obviously none of the things I listed as reason for women to have an abortion doesn't cut thru your hypocrisy because you are wearing blinders and spouting right wing crazy.

I couldn't possibly be on the same path as Casey. I 65 years old a mother of 3, grandmother of 4 and about to be a great grandmother of 1...so far.
And I will defend to my last day as I did in the 1960's for a womans right to choose! You don't have a leg to stand on cause you are simply on the wrong side of the issue.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:44 PM

Default Actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Not as far as you are concerned though. Either way, the world doesn't change does it?
there is a posting on this site, mentioning a woman going to jail for her miscarriage, because she was doing drugs (if I remember correctly) and "caused" her miscarriage, but of course she's being sent to jail by the same people that wouldn't allow her to abort. Pro-lifers, really sound thinkers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.