Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 03:29 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,566,669 times

Advertisements

If you feel that your fellow citizens shouldn't have the same right as you than you must not LIKE them in SOME way... otherwise you wouldn't treat them like that.

Also, that means you FAIL to recognized that there ACTUALLY ARE people BORN with a different sexual orientation than you and that they have no choice in the matter.

IN other words, you don't like their difference and you have no empathy. You feel that (from your safe viewpoint of already having the right in question to marry in accordance with your orientation) that someone else shouldn't have that right.

It's almost like these people are saying that gay people are doing something wrong by being gay and there's a tinge of hostility towards them because of something the didn't choose.

Also, why are so many STRAIGHT ANTI gay people more passionate about GAY issues than GAY people are... WE are the ones that HAVE TO LIVE as a GAY PERSON! (which BELIEVE ME is NOT a choice).. Obviously people who are ANTI GAY and MORE passionate than I am about GAY ISSUES has SEVERE ISSUES since NONE Of these things EVEN AFFECTS them in ANY WAY.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:35 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,811,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
If you feel that your fellow citizens shouldn't have the same right as you than you must not LIKE them in SOME way... otherwise you wouldn't treat them like that.

Also, that means you FAIL to recognized that there ACTUALLY ARE people BORN with a different sexual orientation than you and that they have no choice in the matter.

IN other words, you don't like their difference and you have no empathy. You feel that (from your safe viewpoint of already having the right in question to marry in accordance with your orientation) that someone else shouldn't have that right.

It's almost like these people are saying that gay people are doing something wrong by being gay and there's a tinge of hostility towards them because of something the didn't choose.

Also, why are so many STRAIGHT ANTI gay people more passionate about GAY issues than GAY people are... WE are the ones that HAVE TO LIVE as a GAY PERSON! (which BELIEVE ME is NOT a choice).. Obviously people who are ANTI GAY and MORE passionate than I am about GAY ISSUES has SEVERE ISSUES since NONE Of these things EVEN AFFECTS them in ANY WAY.
So?
What's your point!?

I guess you wanna call me a bad name?

Please .. Feel free to do so!

Old 07-09-2011, 03:40 AM

23,410 posts, read 36,823,016 times
Haters will keep on hating....some of us, however, will keep on reaching for higher ground, good luck with this thread, you're gonna need it.

YouTube - ‪Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground- LIVE London Part 5‬‏

Old 07-09-2011, 03:52 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,811,815 times
Quote:
Look at This CR@P .. spewing forth from your keyboard!

I'm just guessing here but I'm also pretty sure that most Straights as you like to call them .. are sick and tired of the GAY MAFIA pushing their sexual orientation in our faces .. Every time we turn around!

Nobody gives a D@MN who or what you're boning .. You have made it an issue .. not us!

Get over yourself and do it before you become .. irrelevant!

Old 07-09-2011, 03:57 AM

1,084 posts, read 1,839,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post

I'm just guessing here but I'm also pretty sure that most Straights as you like to call them .. are sick and tired of the GAY MAFIA pushing their sexual orientation in our faces .. Every time we turn around!

Nobody gives a D@MN who or what you're boning .. You have made it an issue .. not us!

How are homosexuals pushing their orientation in your face for wanting civil marriage?

I think if homosexuals were given that right(to marry--not in the church) that maybe these sort of threads would not be created.

I do believe that this sort of thread is cry for attention, but not to impose his/her sexuality on you but rather just to talk about how bad it feels to be denied of what feels like a basic right.

Just a thought though.

--On a sidenote I do agree that these threads are a bit much.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:10 AM

Quote:

The only sexual orientation i see PUSHED in ANYBODYS faces in the HETEROSEXUAL one. They think that they deserve 'special rights' to MARRY, JOIN THE ARMED FORCES and ADOPT

And at work, I see many heterosexuals with pictures of their spouses up and they talk about them too..

BEing SEMI equal to you is NOT taking away YOUR RIGHT.

the VICTIMIZER playing the VICTIM is what YOU ARE

Old 07-09-2011, 04:12 AM

Quote:

QUOTE=MrClose;19939347]Look at This CR@P .. spewing forth from your keyboard!

[/quote]

The only sexual orientation i see PUSHED in ANYBODYS faces in the HETEROSEXUAL one. They think that they deserve 'special rights' to MARRY, JOIN THE ARMED FORCES and ADOPT

And at work, I see many heterosexuals with pictures of their spouses up and they talk about them too..

BEing SEMI equal to you is NOT taking away YOUR RIGHT.

the VICTIMIZER playing the VICTIM is what YOU ARE

Old 07-09-2011, 04:31 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,355,717 times
Another heterobashing thread.

I think gays love to bully people by slapping the "homophobe" label on anyone they believe is against gay issues.

It's overdone to such a degree that the word "homophobe" has lost the impact they want.

Heterophobia is the response to homophobia. Anyone not gay is a "straight" or a "breeder".

I think the solution was civil unions, but even that wasn't good enough because it reminded some gays that they were still seen as different from heterosexuals. The truth is gays will always be seen as different from heterosexuals. I thought the whole point of the gay parades was to celebrate how different they are from heterosexuals.

It's a sad condition to be so conflicted by one's sexuality to such a degree that one has no idea where one fits on the human spectrum.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Another heterobashing thread.

I think gays love to bully people by slapping the "homophobe" label on anyone they believe is against gay issues.

It's overdone to such a degree that the word "homophobe" has lost the impact they want.

Heterophobia is the response to homophobia. Anyone not gay is a "straight" or a "breeder".

I think the solution was civil unions, but even that wasn't good enough because it reminded some gays that they were still seen as different from heterosexuals. The truth is gays will always be seen as different from heterosexuals. I thought the whole point of the gay parades was to celebrate how different they are from heterosexuals.

It's a sad condition to be so conflicted by one's sexuality to such a degree that one has no idea where one fits on the human spectrum.
IF anyone is BULLYING it is ANTI GAY HETERO people.

And I just made a STATEMENT that is LOGICAL and makes ABSOLUTE SENSE as to why being against gay marriage DOES in fact MAKEY YOU A HOMOPHOBE.

Another thread trying to imply that we're mentally unhealthy.

Isn't it silly of you to think that EVERY SINGLE gay person has even BEEN to a gay parade or has a DESIRE to do so?

Do all straight people go to mardis gras or spring break?

Also you FAILED to REFUTE my original POST with anything LOGICAL.. so it looks like I WIN>

Old 07-09-2011, 05:49 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,355,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
IF anyone is BULLYING it is ANTI GAY HETERO people.

And I just made a STATEMENT that is LOGICAL and makes ABSOLUTE SENSE as to why being against gay marriage DOES in fact MAKEY YOU A HOMOPHOBE.

Another thread trying to imply that we're mentally unhealthy.

Isn't it silly of you to think that EVERY SINGLE gay person has even BEEN to a gay parade or has a DESIRE to do so?

Do all straight people go to mardis gras or spring break?

Also you FAILED to REFUTE my original POST with anything LOGICAL.. so it looks like I WIN>
So you want to make this a contest? "failed to refute your original post with anything logical"? You can't understand logic because there is nothing logical about homosexuality, it's an extremely illogical condition. All you have is your opinion like everyone else around here, you're absolutely no authority on anything except what you believe with regard to this subject - which by the way has a thread just about every week on the same topic. Mentally unhealthy? Yeah there's something going on in your noggin that's obviously just not wrapped too tightly since you are always on attack mode when someone expresses an opinion.

It's getting old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies