Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 10:59 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,845,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtruth View Post
Let me start off by observing that you never answered my previous direct questions:
Originally Posted by speakingtruth
No one asked you to speak for others. Can you show me where I did?

Also, can you show me where I said it wasn't ALSO a class issue?

Odd, that. Its almost as if...you are trying to misrepresent one's argument!

Shall we?

YOU:
I'm being dishonest? As I said before I grew up in an upper middle class community and my experience with middle class blacks acting "hard" is that it just wasn't very common. Yes I realize that it exists. And I've seen it. But my point is that even if it does, it surely isn't indicative of all middle class blacks. Unless you have evidence suggesting that most middle class blacks act this way then I don't understand how you can say that middle class blacks feel that to be black means to act like a thug?
ME:
Yes, you were being dishonest. First, let me remind you of your own words:

"Again please post some evidence that middle class blacks feel that acting black means acting thug".

"Yes I realize that it exists. And I've seen it. But my point is that even if it does, it surely isn't indicative of all middle class blacks."

"from my observations even when I did witness middle class or upper class blacks acting "black"

Do you realize you just contradicted yourself? Also, I never said that ALL or MOST middle class blacks act like this. Scroll back up, and show me where I said that. I said that because it happens in the middle class and it reveals a CULTURAL ELEMENT. That statement rings true. I find it odd you started out denying it then openly admit in a follow up post.

YOU:
Furthermore, from my observations even when I did witness middle class or upper class blacks acting "black" I also witnessed other races doing the same thing. I always felt that it was a part of the hip-hop culture which is a culture that is overly represented in the lower class black communities.

ME:
yes, other races do it, which means nothing to our discussion. I never said, nor does it have to, exclusively black behavior. The point is that its the GLORIFICATION OF VIOLENCE, THUG LIFE, GHETTO CULTURE. Although this is a large element of Hip Hop, it overlaps, but it is not just hip hop. to whit, this behavior to disproportionate degrees, like we see today, PREDATES HIP HOP. Your point fails on logic alone. Oh yes, as I just alluded to, hip hop is only one element of this. You seem to not understand this.

YOU:
Many of the same behaviors that exist in lower class black communities, I notice exist in lower class white communities, latino communities and so on. So it has always been my belief that "hip-hop" culture(which consists of crime, amongst other things) it is largely a "culture" of lower class communities and that the behaviors and attitudes within these communities are very similar. I don't believe that hip-hop culture is what being black is about, and the blacks I've associated with feel similar.

ME:
Wow, it seems YOU need a lesson on hip hop, not me! Who ever said this was just about hip hop? This is a mental attitude which far exceeds hip hop in the black community. Can you show me where I said it was exclusively about hip hop, at all? You are trying to project this argument onto me, and I wont let you get away with it. Just like I asked you to back up your earlier statements and of course, you didn't.

YOU:
It's 2011 and hiphop is a very popular brand of music, and the culture is often portrayed through the music. Thus hip-hop culture has transcended into middle and upper class, and across all racial groups; for every middle class black boy that I've observed with baggy pants and a lil wayne cd, I've seen a white boy with the same, or an asian kid with the same.

ME:
See above and again to hammer home the point, hip hop is just one element of this. Oh yeah, you mentioned:
So it has always been my belief that "hip-hop" culture(which consists of crime, amongst other things) it is largely a "culture" of lower class communities and that the behaviors and attitudes within these communities are very similar.

Then you say:
Thus hip-hop culture has transcended into middle and upper class, and across all racial groups

So...it does consist of crime elements, and yes it has transcended into upper and middle class...but NO, dont EVER say it has to do with culture! Ma'am....YOU JUST ADMITTED IT DOES IN AT LEAST PART.

However, that was just a bonus for you. You see, I never said this was all about hip hop. You are insinuating I did. I said it was about culture within Black culture. AS I KNOW, THERE IS MORE TO BLACK CULTURE THAN JUST HIP HOP. So,you will have a hard time misrepresenting my positions when I make sure you can't produce qoutes from me saying otherwise.

YOU:
I never felt(and still don't feel) that the hip-hop culture is "black" culture. Nor do I believe that it represents the majority of black americans. I also don't believe that most middle class blacks feel that acting black means acting thug.
You believe differently--fine.
And World Hip Hop forum, are you kidding me? That is your evidence?
Okay.

ME:
You have this horrible habit of trying to put words in my mouth. Can you show me where I said that hip hop culture represents the majority of black americans? Because...i never said that. Its pure desperation to project an argument onto someone because you can't win a debate honestly. and I am that guy to expose you for it. Oh yes, again, I never said MOST middle class blacks feel that acting black means acting thug. But, you knew that, right? As for worldstarhiphop.com, it alone slays any argument about black crime being only about economics (an argument that is beyond worn out and discredited). The example is very valid.

Can you address my direct questions? Can you also answer as to why you project arguments onto me, ones I never said?
You were the one that stated that middle class blacks feel that acting black is acting thug. I disagreed. When you make a general statement about a class of people--I take it as an "all" or "nothing" statement. You didn't use the word "most"--you just said "MIDDLE CLASS BLACKS" hence you were lumping and grouping and making a blanket statement. Now if you would've said "SOME" middle class black people feel as if acting black is acting thug, then I would've agreed. Hence why I said that I have SEEN it, though as I said NOT in large numbers, and that even when I did see it, it was also done by other races. Me seeing a few middle class black boys in baggy pants, does not mean that middle class blacks as a whole feel that acting black means acting thug. You SAID that is what middle class blacks believe(without being sure to frame it correctly). I disagreed.

You may not have asked me to speak for others--but you implied that as a biracial person I somehow "know" more about middle class black people believing act black means acting thug, and that was not true. Middle class black people are individuals, and because I have many black family and friends in the middle class that don't believe acting black is acting thug, I did not agree with you. You called me dishonest, and said I was "hiding" facts with my argument. When the reality was, I have always just given my opinion and my belief, was never arguing, and yet from the getgo you've been on a mission to prove posters wrong, or to paint this thread into something it isn't. And if that is me putting words in your mouth, or assuming things about you, then YEP I'll gladly admit to it, because ya know what? That is what I believe.

All I have to do is look at the context of many of your ignorant posts and made my own assumption about what you're writing. Everything, from your tone, to how you accused me of being dishonest, and hiding "facts" pretty much made it very obvious that you felt that because I'm a person of color, I should know what your talking about and agree with it or else I'm a liar, or I'm not being honest.

If this was not your intent with your posts, then so be it. But I think it was. :-)

And duh I admitted it had to with race. I never denied the fact that it was partially a "racial" thing, what I denied is that it is MORE racial than it is "class". The behaviors associated with "acting" black are more dominant in lower class communities. I stand by that. Race is a factor, but not the biggest one. Not in my opinion at least. But you can feel free to disagree!!!!! :-)

As for the rest of what your babbling about--yep I guess I did put words in your mouth. Or maybe I just read the series of posts you've made to other posters, always trying to "one up" them or say they are illogical, (or whatever your trying to do) simply to PROVE that you know more about black people and "acting" black than they do(even though they ARE black, LOL and probably know more than you about this topic).

Anyway you haven't impressed me. Nothing you've said can be proven. It's all just opinions here.

This has not been an argument, or a debate of any kind. You have yet to provide any CREDIBLE evidence, or anything of substance really--as a nonblack person--besides a forum. We've exchanged our opinions, and our beliefs about it. And you are FREE to feel exactly as you feel about what acting black means. Just as I am. But I'll tell you what, as a person of color I think I kind of know a bit more it then you? And I don't have to go to hip-hop forums either, you know I can just sort of look at myself, look at my family, friends, and so on(you know they are black) and I can find out stuff... But you have fun cruising forums trying to fulfill your quest!

Last edited by sunkisses87; 07-11-2011 at 11:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 02:49 PM

785 posts, read 619,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post
You were the one that stated that middle class blacks feel that acting black is acting thug. I disagreed. When you make a general statement about a class of people--I take it as an "all" or "nothing" statement. You didn't use the word "most"--you just said "MIDDLE CLASS BLACKS" hence you were lumping and grouping and making a blanket statement. Now if you would've said "SOME" middle class black people feel as if acting black is acting thug, then I would've agreed. Hence why I said that I have SEEN it, though as I said NOT in large numbers, and that even when I did see it, it was also done by other races. Me seeing a few middle class black boys in baggy pants, does not mean that middle class blacks as a whole feel that acting black means acting thug. You SAID that is what middle class blacks believe(without being sure to frame it correctly). I disagreed.

You may not have asked me to speak for others--but you implied that as a biracial person I somehow "know" more about middle class black people believing act black means acting thug, and that was not true. Middle class black people are individuals, and because I have many black family and friends in the middle class that don't believe acting black is acting thug, I did not agree with you. You called me dishonest, and said I was "hiding" facts with my argument. When the reality was, I have always just given my opinion and my belief, was never arguing, and yet from the getgo you've been on a mission to prove posters wrong, or to paint this thread into something it isn't. And if that is me putting words in your mouth, or assuming things about you, then YEP I'll gladly admit to it, because ya know what? That is what I believe.

All I have to do is look at the context of many of your ignorant posts and made my own assumption about what you're writing. Everything, from your tone, to how you accused me of being dishonest, and hiding "facts" pretty much made it very obvious that you felt that because I'm a person of color, I should know what your talking about and agree with it or else I'm a liar, or I'm not being honest.

If this was not your intent with your posts, then so be it. But I think it was. :-)

And duh I admitted it had to with race. I never denied the fact that it was partially a "racial" thing, what I denied is that it is MORE racial than it is "class". The behaviors associated with "acting" black are more dominant in lower class communities. I stand by that. Race is a factor, but not the biggest one. Not in my opinion at least. But you can feel free to disagree!!!!! :-)

As for the rest of what your babbling about--yep I guess I did put words in your mouth. Or maybe I just read the series of posts you've made to other posters, always trying to "one up" them or say they are illogical, (or whatever your trying to do) simply to PROVE that you know more about black people and "acting" black than they do(even though they ARE black, LOL and probably know more than you about this topic).

Anyway you haven't impressed me. Nothing you've said can be proven. It's all just opinions here.

This has not been an argument, or a debate of any kind. You have yet to provide any CREDIBLE evidence, or anything of substance really--as a nonblack person--besides a forum. We've exchanged our opinions, and our beliefs about it. And you are FREE to feel exactly as you feel about what acting black means. Just as I am. But I'll tell you what, as a person of color I think I kind of know a bit more it then you? And I don't have to go to hip-hop forums either, you know I can just sort of look at myself, look at my family, friends, and so on(you know they are black) and I can find out stuff... But you have fun cruising forums trying to fulfill your quest!
WOW! That was a whole bunch of self righteous rage for nothing. The simple fact of the matter is that you got caught trying to put words in my mouth. Its funny, you seem to be stuck on this:

"you were the one that stated that middle class blacks feel that acting black is acting thug. I disagreed. When you make a general statement about a class of people--I take it as an "all" or "nothing" statement. You didn't use the word "most"--you just said "MIDDLE CLASS BLACKS" hence you were lumping and grouping and making a blanket statement."

Here is the thing: I never said that. What I DID say was:

"MANY middle class blacks engage in the same behavior because THEY feel acting thug is 'acting black'"

It's post 84 on page 9 of this thread. Next time you try and debate, please don't do what amounts to essentially lying. As for the rest of your post, its basically based on upon said lie, and thus not worth responding to. Much of the rest of your post is your attempt to explain away stereotyping me, and getting caught accusing me of something that you now ADMIT I didn't do. In short, your entire argument fell short so you felt the need to lie. Maybe you should change your theory, instead of trying to change the facts? You see, facts do not change. Any one reading this can see it plain as day.

If you want to debate me, debate ME. Not your stereotype which you now even ADMIT to doing and was based upon, was a lie. My statement stands correct, as you have yourself ADMITTED TO: MANY middle class blacks try glamorize the thug life and try to emulate it. I did NOT say MOST and you have falsely (and now ADMIT I did NOT do). You first tried to deny even that but then ADMITTED to that too.

If you drop your self righteous chip on your shoulder, you might learn something. My goal here is to blow up racial stereotypes, confront racist attitudes, and it is sad to say, I have to do so harshly. I tried being nice when I first joined these boards.

Re-read your post which do not much besides falsely accusing me, and then tell me I don't have the right to be just a wee bit irritated.

Good luck with that.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
WOW! That was a whole bunch of self righteous rage for nothing. The simple fact of the matter is that you got caught trying to put words in my mouth. Its funny, you seem to be stuck on this:

"you were the one that stated that middle class blacks feel that acting black is acting thug. I disagreed. When you make a general statement about a class of people--I take it as an "all" or "nothing" statement. You didn't use the word "most"--you just said "MIDDLE CLASS BLACKS" hence you were lumping and grouping and making a blanket statement."

Here is the thing: I never said that. What I DID say was:

"MANY middle class blacks engage in the same behavior because THEY feel acting thug is 'acting black'"

It's post 84 on page 9 of this thread. Next time you try and debate, please don't do what amounts to essentially lying. As for the rest of your post, its basically based on upon said lie, and thus not worth responding to. Much of the rest of your post is your attempt to explain away stereotyping me, and getting caught accusing me of something that you now ADMIT I didn't do. In short, your entire argument fell short so you felt the need to lie. Maybe you should change your theory, instead of trying to change the facts? You see, facts do not change. Any one reading this can see it plain as day.

If you want to debate me, debate ME. Not your stereotype which you now even ADMIT to doing and was based upon, was a lie. My statement stands correct, as you have yourself ADMITTED TO: MANY middle class blacks try glamorize the thug life and try to emulate it. I did NOT say MOST and you have falsely (and now ADMIT I did NOT do). You first tried to deny even that but then ADMITTED to that too.

If you drop your self righteous chip on your shoulder, you might learn something. My goal here is to blow up racial stereotypes, confront racist attitudes, and it is sad to say, I have to do so harshly. I tried being nice when I first joined these boards.

Re-read your post which do not much besides falsely accusing me, and then tell me I don't have the right to be just a wee bit irritated.

Good luck with that.
Debate you? So this is a debate? Even though nothing credible on either side, other than opinions has been exchanged?

As for your statement. I apologize. But unfortunately for you, the word "MANY" indicates a large amount, and again without any evidence that "MANY" middle class black folks feel that way then I still will hold on to what I believe to be true. The word "SOME" middle class black people, would better apply IMO. Because at least it isn't trying to gather a large amount of people and speak for how they feel. You have not posted anything concrete other than a forum link to indicate what MANY middle class black people feel. So yes unfortunately I stand by the opinions I had before.

And I'm self-righteous? LOL, is that what people are called because they don't fall for bull? Okay. How about I just probably know a TAD bit more about this then you do, as a person of color?

And you can be irritated. I truly don't care how you feel. I just won't agree with you about how you believe "Many middle class black people feel".

Really speaking with you, or engaging in opinions with you is just leading to circles. It's pointless. You have your opinion. I have mine.

And until you can offer me something better than a forum, I see no point at debating with you about anything. There is simply nothing to debate.

But have a good day!!!!! :-)

Old 07-12-2011, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Debate you? So this is a debate? Even though nothing credible on either side, other than opinions has been exchanged?

As for your statement. I apologize. But unfortunately for you, the word "MANY" indicates a large amount, and again without any evidence that "MANY" middle class black folks feel that way then I still will hold on to what I believe to be true. The word "SOME" middle class black people, would better apply IMO. Because at least it isn't trying to gather a large amount of people and speak for how they feel. You have not posted anything concrete other than a forum link to indicate what MANY middle class black people feel. So yes unfortunately I stand by the opinions I had before.

And I'm self-righteous? LOL, is that what people are called because they don't fall for bull? Okay. How about I just probably know a TAD bit more about this then you do, as a person of color?

And you can be irritated. I truly don't care how you feel. I just won't agree with you about how you believe "Many middle class black people feel".

Really speaking with you, or engaging in opinions with you is just leading to circles. It's pointless. You have your opinion. I have mine.

And until you can offer me something better than a forum, I see no point at debating with you about anything. There is simply nothing to debate.

But have a good day!!!!! :-)

You do seem a bit self righteous, and its odd, because you are the one that was trying to put words in my mouth. It seems if you had more content in which to counter my points, you would have used it instead of projecting onto me arguments and statements I never made. So, its not that you dont fall for bull, in this, its YOU that got caught in a trap of BS arguments and statements.

As for my logical arguments, they are sound. My opinions are based on fact and observations. My use of the word "Many" is subjective, sure. It's open to interpretation, but your leap to "MOST" is just that, a leap. If you dont want to admit that MANY middle class blacks emulate the thug life, or perpetrate like they are, then you are being dishonest. I take exception with your arrogant and ignorant idea that whites just dont know anything about this because we're not black. I concede, you have an inside knowledge on this I don't, but to counter, being white, I also have an experience you do not. have you ever been beaten up for being white? Didn't think so. But I have. Twice. On top of that, whites often receive racist feelings from blacks that some blacks dont see. Many blacks try and earn their stripes by picking on whites (usually when they are alone, of course). This doesn't affect you, and you are not a target. so, you might not have experienced it, so you are unaware. One of the points of this forum is to raise awareness of it. God knows the MSM purposefully ignores it. In that they are enabling it more. So these forums serve a real purpose.

You see? You talk to a diverse group of people long enough, and you might gain more tolerance! Was that self righteous? A bit. however, you need to ask yourself why such statements are made. Also, have an HONEST conversation with yourself on racism in the black community, and glamorizing the thug life. Are all of these violent flash mobs that are black meaningless to you?

Old 07-12-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
You do seem a bit self righteous, and its odd, because you are the one that was trying to put words in my mouth. It seems if you had more content in which to counter my points, you would have used it instead of projecting onto me arguments and statements I never made. So, its not that you dont fall for bull, in this, its YOU that got caught in a trap of BS arguments and statements.

As for my logical arguments, they are sound. My opinions are based on fact and observations. My use of the word "Many" is subjective, sure. It's open to interpretation, but your leap to "MOST" is just that, a leap. If you dont want to admit that MANY middle class blacks emulate the thug life, or perpetrate like they are, then you are being dishonest. I take exception with your arrogant and ignorant idea that whites just dont know anything about this because we're not black. I concede, you have an inside knowledge on this I don't, but to counter, being white, I also have an experience you do not. have you ever been beaten up for being white? Didn't think so. But I have. Twice. On top of that, whites often receive racist feelings from blacks that some blacks dont see. Many blacks try and earn their stripes by picking on whites (usually when they are alone, of course). This doesn't affect you, and you are not a target. Through that, you might not even see it.

You see? You talk to a diverse group of people long enough, and you might gain more tolerance! Was that self righteous? A bit. however, you need to ask yourself why such statements are made. Also, have an HONEST conversation with yourself on racism in the black community, and glamorizing the thug life. Are all of these violent flash mobs that are black meaningless to you?
Blah Blah Blah. LOL. Oh please. Like I said, being that I am a person of color, that actually has MANY(lol) experiences with those within the middle class then yes I do believe that I probably know a bit more than you do about how some blacks in the middle class feel. I did not say that I know more about the black community then you, simply that I know more about what middle class black people think then you do. I'll stand by that. As for other whites, there ARE actually whites that know more about this than I do. Whites that actually grew up in majorly black middle class areas, and actually consider black culture (and nope not just talking about hip-hop or thug) as a part of their own. And I actually know quite a few whites like this. I just know based on your posts that your not one of them.

In terms of your experiences with blacks, or with people of color I can't comment on. I'm sure you have dealt with racism from blacks. And? I've dealt with racism from whites. Whoopie-dee-doo. Great we both know what it's like to be discriminated against. As for the rest of the bull you posted(LOL) that's just silly, but whatever. Since I've never been beat up for "stripes" then I guess I really can't say anything about it.

Nothing you offered was worth any sort of debate or argument. It was simply opinions, your beliefs--and as you said observations which offered not an iota of credible evidence that anything you said was accurate.

Sure call me self-righteous simply because I don't care to agree with you. And keep calling me dishonest. Because I really have something to hide and a reason to lie to someone over the internet.

So now I'm not tolerant because I didn't fall for your ignorance about this issue? Okay.

I don't need to have an "honest" conversation with myself about anything. I know what is going on in the black community. I'm aware of crime, amongst other things.

Are you happy?

Old 07-12-2011, 11:21 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,744,821 times
Quote:
Blah Blah Blah. LOL. Oh please. Like I said, being that I am a person of color, that actually has MANY(lol) experiences with those within the middle class then yes I do believe that I probably know a bit more than you do about how some blacks in the middle class feel. I did not say that I know more about the black community then you, simply that I know more about what middle class black people think then you do. I'll stand by that. As for other whites, there ARE actually whites that know more about this than I do. Whites that actually grew up in majorly black middle class areas, and actually consider black culture (and nope not just talking about hip-hop or thug) as a part of their own. And I actually know quite a few whites like this. I just know based on your posts that your not one of them.

In terms of your experiences with blacks, or with people of color I can't comment on. I'm sure you have dealt with racism from blacks. And? I've dealt with racism from whites. Whoopie-dee-doo. Great we both know what it's like to be discriminated against. As for the rest of the bull you posted(LOL) that's just silly, but whatever. Since I've never been beat up for "stripes" then I guess I really can't say anything about it.

Nothing you offered was worth any sort of debate or argument. It was simply opinions, your beliefs--and as you said observations which offered not an iota of credible evidence that anything you said was accurate.

Sure call me self-righteous simply because I don't care to agree with you. And keep calling me dishonest. Because I really have something to hide and a reason to lie to someone over the internet.

So now I'm not tolerant because I didn't fall for your ignorance about this issue? Okay.

I don't need to have an "honest" conversation with myself about anything. I know what is going on in the black community. I'm aware of crime, amongst other things.

Are you happy?

lol don't bother with him/her... you're only going to feed a fire that's obviously been burning for a little too long. Don't bother explaining to him that he doesn't get to generalize the black middle class because he was bullied by one he knew in high school... rofl.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
lol don't bother with him/her... you're only going to feed a fire that's obviously been burning for a little too long. Don't bother explaining to him that he doesn't get to generalize the black middle class because he was bullied by one he knew in high school... rofl.
He's just too fun to resist. lol.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:07 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
This is turning into a blame whitey thread
you can take it from here, I'm movin on

Old 07-15-2011, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
You again? I haven't heard from you since I asked you to back up your comments. Funny how you went silence after that. Simmering much?

Oh can you show me where I generalized the black middle class? Please do, or your comments mean nothing. Well, they've meant nothing since you ran away last time. Oh, was I bullied for being white? No, I was however beaten up four kids (of course its always those odds) for being white. you just revealed your racism by "rofl" at that. Then again, you being a racist is not a surprise. For objective observers reading this, they really do get a glimpse into black racism by your posts. In that, you serve a useful purpose, and you are too brainwashed by your own hatred to see that. So, please keep posting here!

What you dont seem to like is that Im a strong poster that wont let you generalize others and play the victim/race card unchallenged. When confronted, you run away.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:

Are you happy?

Your entire post was a self righteous exercise in throwing a fit. You've been busted, you tried putting words in my mouth, making stuff up about what I didn't say out of desperation, and now youre pissy. I've continously asked you to show me where I said what you accused me of then you finally admitted it. So,you were dishonest. This conversation is over. You've done more damage to your postion because anyone reading this can see this. Yet another false race card play by you. In an HONEST debate you failed miserably. And now you dont seem to like it. In that, I dont know what to tell you. You continue to over-generalize any statement on "thug" culture and can't respond to logical arguments.

I dont need to ask you to show me where I generalized the entire black community because you can't. You failed. Get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies