U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 02:05 PM

3,083 posts, read 3,417,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Is that what the conservatives keep telling themselves?
No, that's what a factual view of reality supports. As I said, enjoy your liberal bliss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2011, 02:17 PM

4,088 posts, read 3,680,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
How right she is. With the abysmal failure of obama's stimulus, the tap has run dry, the chickens have come home to roost and the out of control spending we have seen for the last 4 years is crippling this country.

The Sugar Daddy Has Run Out of Sugar; Now We Need New Leaders | Facebook

She references Thatcher who was spot on - they have run out of other people's money to spend, but still they want more.

Let this be a lesson to the American people - liberal policies (tax, spend, tax some more) WILL lead you on the path to ruin. We see across the globe and across this nation.
God damn it, Sanrene. What did you have to conjure Palin up for? I'd almost forgotten about her. Now I'll hear that skank's screechy voice echoing in my head all day.

And you're always acusing us Lefties of dragging her out into the sunlight.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:20 PM

32,293 posts, read 26,146,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Sigh. You are so predictable.
she maybe, but she is also right, and i think you know it you just wont admit it to yourself.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:28 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,133,844 times
Quote:
How right she is. With the abysmal failure of obama's stimulus, the tap has run dry, the chickens have come home to roost and the out of control spending we have seen for the last 4 years is crippling this country.

The Sugar Daddy Has Run Out of Sugar; Now We Need New Leaders | Facebook

She references Thatcher who was spot on - they have run out of other people's money to spend, but still they want more.

Let this be a lesson to the American people - liberal policies (tax, spend, tax some more) WILL lead you on the path to ruin. We see across the globe and across this nation.
If Sarah doesn't plan to run in 2012 we are in real trouble and I completely agree with these words from her.

But let me tell you where real hope lies. Itís not the hopey-changey stuff we heard about in 2008. Real hope comes from realizing how God has blessed our exceptional nation, and then doing something about it. We have been blessed with natural resources, hardworking entrepreneurs, and a Constitution that preserves the greatest form of government ever devised by man. If we develop those natural resources, allow our entrepreneurs to keep and invest more of what they earn, and adhere to the time-tested truths of our Constitution, we will prosper and endure.

But first and foremost we must tackle our debt. We donít have the luxury of playing politics as usual. We need real leaders who will put aside their own political self-interest to do what is right for the nation. And if they donít emergeÖ well, America has a do-over in November 2012.

I don't think she will run but only Cain and Bachmann think like these words and maybe not enough. She has said that so well and sure as all hell we are in for a do-over in 2012, which we may well not survive.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Sigh. You are so predictable.
How much of that link did you read? I am sure I know just exactly how much.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
You seriously believe that mess we are in is solely the fault of "liberal" policies?
Read some of what Palin said there and then lets talk.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
palin is the last person im going to listen to and actually look at for legit analysis.
Maybe you should read this entry before you attack the woman. I know you didn't read any part of it but you sure went the full Alinskyite distance when you attacked the messenger without knowing the message.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:34 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,511,206 times
Quote:
The sugar ran out when Bush spent 3 trillion on wars.
The time for bringing up BOOSHBOOSHBOOSH for obama's failures is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Sorry but a liberal did not create this thread. Sanrene is anything but a liberal, just ask her. Why do conservatives bash a liberal when they start a thread on Palin but applaud when a neocon starts one.?
He was being sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You really think she wrote this on her own? That woman isn't intellegent enough to write something like that. She had a ghost writter write her book, I bet she just copied and pasted what someone else wrote and paid them for it.
Of course she did and you can't prove otherwise.

Tell us where you disagree with her.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
The sugar ran out when Bush spent 3 trillion on wars.
How much has Obama spent on his non-war? I guess as long as he says we are not at war with Libya the women and children that have been killed by his missiles don't count but how much do those missiles cost.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:39 PM

31,007 posts, read 19,500,891 times
Quote:
The time for bringing up BOOSHBOOSHBOOSH for obama's failures is over.

The 3 trillion spent on wars was compliments or your BOOSH.

The Iraq War Will Cost Us $3 Trillion, and Much More
By Linda J. Bilmes and Joseph E. Stiglitz
Sunday, March 9, 2008
The Iraq War Will Cost Us $3 Trillion, and Much More

note the date of this article!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies