Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 02:15 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,947,956 times

Advertisements

OMG...the title of this thread and those making generaliztions are ridiculous. Did any of you ever think that if there wasn't such a stigma attached to homosexaulity that this man probably wouldn't be paying an inmate for this? You can't illiminate homosexuality any more than you can get rid of people born with extra fingers or green eyes. I feel for anyone who has an "apprehension." It's called homophobia and gay is not contagious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 02:18 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,947,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I wish homosexuals would stop infiltrating the Christian church under the guise of serving God. They think the Church can cure them of their gayness but all they do is bring the Church down with their perverted sexual impulses and give Christians a bad name - a wet dream for the Christianphobic Gay Agenda crowd. :

Are you serious? So since they can't be cured of their gayness, they should start worshiping the devil?

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-12-2011 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 07-12-2011, 02:19 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,094,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
This is why many people have an apprehension of gays
And this thread why many people an apprehension of hateful bigots.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:22 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,189,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I see my comment hit a sore spot on some here. I wonder why.....
Look, I feel this way because I have witnessed it first hand. I had a roomate that never told me he was gay. I came home one day and he was on the couch with about 4 other guys all fondling each other ON MY DAMN COUCH! You want to tell me that's normal? Needless to say, he didn't live me with me much longer after that.
Sounds like a fantastic yarn to this reader....

Old 07-12-2011, 02:32 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,420,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Are you serious? So since they can't be cured of their gayness, they should start worshiping the devil?
It's proof positive that most evangelical American Christians only care about belonging to a group of people that are identical to them, not necessarily believing the words of the actual religion.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:31 PM

810 posts, read 836,559 times
Men, straight or gay have more pronounced sexual urges compared to women.
However, when put in a certain position, it will be harder for some of them to face against evil men. In this case, the guy was literally on his knees for prisoners.
This develops into a culture that worship the thugs. They give them sex and money because that is what excites them sexuality. With all this phallic worship going on, who is going to stand for the defenseless and the meek? They are left out of the whole equation because they are not giving the deacon, judge, lawyer, or whoever is on a position of power a woody.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:41 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times

It doesn't sound like an issue about gays at all. It is just an old, twisted pervert.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:22 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,186,006 times
I wonder how many gals did "favors" like this to people in charge? Where is that thread?

Old 07-12-2011, 07:33 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,876,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It doesn't sound like an issue about gays at all. It is just an old, twisted pervert.
I agree,
at least he's leaving the altar boys alone.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:37 PM

1,282 posts, read 1,902,987 times
This really has nothing to do with homosexuality. That is like saying that these teachers that have sex with their students are uncontrollable hetrosexuals. It is my view that, if the Chaplain did not hold a position of authority over the prisoners and the prisoners are adults and agreed to accept the money for sex acts then that was consensual sex and the Chaplain should not be arrested for an act between 2 adults. If he broke prison rules, which I am sure he did, he should be fired but not arrested. He did not harm anybody or force anybody to have sex with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies