Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 07:06 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
The problem as I see it is rural lady doesn't seem to care for Christians?
(am I right?)

Of course she seems to have no problem when her master hosts mooslums, rappers who support cop killers or generally Anyone who doesn't refer to God in the same sentence as Country!

I think the other problem here is .. Even though I am NO FAN of Ric Perry, rural lady and the rest of the lefties know Perry can destroy Obama in the Presidential run!
(I'm right .. Huh?)
Clue, you are going against the TOS here by attacking or discussing other posters here.
Secondly, Perry would be outed as the idiot and scab he really is at he nation level if he tried, the Dems would butcher him, he hasn't even declaired yet and is afraid of debats, that give ya a clue, no I doubt it.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 07:11 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
That guy is pretty F'in stupid.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:13 AM

608 posts, read 1,346,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
I'm a guy who over the years has voted GOP a lot more than I've voted Dem. But the loony religious right takeover of the Republican Party has turned me strongly and probably permanently against them.

In the past, I supported the formerly reasonable GOP when it stood for limited government, nonintervention internationally, and separation of church and statre. Since embracing the irrational religious kooks, they've abandoned all of those positions.

I doubt that I'm part of a tiny slice of former Republicnas who now see them as a dangerous caricature of a political organization. Their agenda is now harmful to my country and I will oppose them in every election.
The biggest lie ever told....the GOP stood for limited government. Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II spent just as much money and increased the size of the government as much as Carter, Clinton and Obama did. Especially Bush II.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:20 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
How'd you like the crazed fanatics or are you for people like that?
Why would you even mention a globalist like Perry in the same thread heading as the Tea Party? It is pretty difficult to even discuss a thread when the OP has based it on false assumptions. Step away from the liberal propaganda machine and maybe we can talk. I don't support Perry but because of a miriad of other reasons. His sudden finding of "religion" is a show to attrack gullible Christian conservatives who don't do their homework. GW Bush did it too and Perry is using the Bush playbook.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:23 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
NEWSFLASH............Theres plenty of "religious fanatics", at least those that fit your stereotype, in the democrat party. They're just not far left loons. Ever been to church? I doubt it. LOL.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:38 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
Your first problem, is that you believe what Maddow tells you. They will say anything and spin anything.
Your problem is that you believe what the right wing media tells you to believe. Please site any errors or untruths in what Maddow discusses that she hasn't ownd up to if was indeed an error. Maddow is wicked smart and has integrity. She has invited many right wingers on her show to debate on an open public forum...why are they afraid to go?

Old 07-14-2011, 11:45 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
The biggest lie ever told....the GOP stood for limited government. Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II spent just as much money and increased the size of the government as much as Carter, Clinton and Obama did. Especially Bush II.
And the second and third are:
The GOP believes in States rights over Federal rights and that
They are Compassionate Conservatives
Seems like the right misrepresents themselves on a regular basis, they know a certain number will always believe the lie.
Casper

Old 07-14-2011, 11:58 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,468,352 times
Quote:
No that wasn't my first problem, I had that years ago, Sorry I don't have a problem at the present moment, she didn't make up the video or Ric Perry or those crazed idiots. We shall see at his Prayer meeting or whatever it is.

Say and spin anything? I think you meant the Republicans or the Tea Party or whoever controls them.
They are not controlled. The funny thing is, that you lefties think that the Tea Party is made up of old white Americans. What you don't know is that it is made up of every race and age group, and Independants, AND fed up Dems as well.
Try going to a Tea Party rally. Don't watch what is edited on Maddow, go to a real one. And therefore you can see for yourself.
What plan does Obama have for getting us our of this mess that he put us in? He has none. He just shoots down all the plans that the R's put down, but has no counter offer, does he.
That is why Perry could win. And that is why the left attacks anyone who could beat Obama. They do it out of fear. Plain and simple.
Anyone who is not Obama ism in their eyes, crazy. OOOOh they pray, therefore they must be crazy. OOOOOOH Palin's voice is annyoing, therfore she must be crazy. The list goes on, yet there is no proof of her, or anyone else actually being crazy.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,468,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Your problem is that you believe what the right wing media tells you to believe. Please site any errors or untruths in what Maddow discusses that she hasn't ownd up to if was indeed an error. Maddow is wicked smart and has integrity. She has invited many right wingers on her show to debate on an open public forum...why are they afraid to go?
The same could be said of Hannity. He has begged for Obama and any other lefty to come on his show and they will not. Show us where Hannity or Rush or anyother righty talking head has lied about what they talk about. They do their homework. They do not want Obama to fail, If he fails, and he is, this country goes down too.
Obama keeps asking the American people to please be patient with him. As if these last 2 years wasn't enough. Why doesn't he just do something. Stop telling us to be patient. We cannot wait any longer.
Why can't Maddow say that?

Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
I will NEVER vote for ANYONE who thinks that John Quincy Adams was a founding father.

You should have to take a test of basic American History to be president.
Yeah and I wouldn't vote for somebody who thinks there are 57 states. I guess they teach that American History class in Indonesia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies