Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support Allen West's comments?
Yes 63 58.33%
No 45 41.67%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 10:40 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post

‪DNC Chair on House Floor in Opposition to Cut, Cap and Balance‬‏ - YouTube

Wasserman-Schultz's actual comments.

Please point out the "mean hateful things" in Wasserman-Schultz's remarks. Also, where she "ridicules" him. And, if you know that she deliberately waited until he left the house before making her speech, please share your source with us.

She states that he supports legislation that is not favorable to many of the people he represents, which is the truth. She doesn't "attack" him in anyway.

West needs to get a grip - and apologize.
First off i said Liberals say hateful things i lump them all in one bunch the biggest hate spewer is Shelia Jackson with her mindless rant the other day...Jackson needs to apologize...you get a grip and bring Shelia along with you.

Schultz supported the legislation thats not favorable to the people she represents or any other Congresssman or women that didn't vote for OCARE which threw elders under the bus first with a 500 billion cut in medicare medicaid.

All liberals are hateful Alan Grayson anyone....Shelia Jackson....Maxine Waters...Schultz has been berating him since day one and West had enough. They also suffer from short term memories,don't read bills,are spineless slugs that didn't stand up for the American people against OBAMAS BULLY PULPIT.

Now the party of TAX SPEND and ENTITLEMENTS are at it again with raising the debt ceiling and new taxes to do what they do best spend our money.

Its time too stop their madness and blank check with CAP TRADE AND BALANCE.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:44 AM

174 posts, read 117,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I agree with West. Do you really want us to list some of that witch's statements?
Sure. Dig 'em up.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:48 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoris View Post
Sure. Dig 'em up.
here is the witch on romney...certainly sounds like a personal attack to me

Debbie: """Romney has no integrity. He's twisting himself into a pretzel to defend his health care policies in Massachusetts. He has no principles. He's not honest. He has no convictions. We don't know who he is."""

she is a loud mouthed liberal shrill who is ABUSIVE and need to go

Old 07-21-2011, 10:53 AM

3,644 posts, read 6,304,611 times
She started it. Did she expect him to just sit there and take it? At least he directed his comments to her through an email. She made her initial attack in a speech.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:56 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
"What we do is we totally invalidate the liberal social welfare policies and programs. And you know, I'm the threat because I'm the guy that got off their 21st-century plantation, and they cannot afford to have a strong voice such as mine out there, reverberating and resonating across this country."

West and Cain like to play the race card.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:29 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
She is exactly every evil name he called her. This has been going on for a long time and all coming from her side. He finally got tired of her and called her on it. It was time, she is a total ******...!!
Nice to hear them talk like real people insted of all this nicey nicey crap they usually speel when they don't mean it.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:31 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,159 times
Is it true that she posted West's Social Security number publicly?

Old 07-21-2011, 11:34 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,465,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
she technically did START the whole thing...
My kids used to say that when they were younger.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:40 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
She is exactly every evil name he called her. This has been going on for a long time and all coming from her side. He finally got tired of her and called her on it. It was time, she is a total ******...!!
Nice to hear them talk like real people insted of all this nicey nicey crap they usually speel when they don't mean it.
That's not how "real people" talk. How is it refreshing to see people in positions of power acting like third graders? It's an embarrassment on several levels.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:00 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
First off i said Liberals say hateful things i lump them all in one bunch the biggest hate spewer is Shelia Jackson with her mindless rant the other day...Jackson needs to apologize...you get a grip and bring Shelia along with you.

Schultz supported the legislation thats not favorable to the people she represents or any other Congresssman or women that didn't vote for OCARE which threw elders under the bus first with a 500 billion cut in medicare medicaid.

All liberals are hateful Alan Grayson anyone....Shelia Jackson....Maxine Waters...Schultz has been berating him since day one and West had enough. They also suffer from short term memories,don't read bills,are spineless slugs that didn't stand up for the American people against OBAMAS BULLY PULPIT.

Now the party of TAX SPEND and ENTITLEMENTS are at it again with raising the debt ceiling and new taxes to do what they do best spend our money.

Its time too stop their madness and blank check with CAP TRADE AND BALANCE.
Oh, ok. In other words your post is full of non sense.

Thanks for the honesty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies