Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 01:31 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,615,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Just because one person jumps off a bridge, should you?

Is there some profound point hidden in this somewhere? I'm hardly a leaming....following my brethren of a cliff into the sea.
My issue in writing the response you quoted is that left singers have a habit of pointing out faults in those who disagree with them that a large portion of the left itself shares guilt in having themselves.
With all the shrill name calling that comes out of the left to criticize the right for it seems hypocritical. Especially when someone espouses that the left is populated by far more intelligent and rational beings. I get real tired of leftys beating the drum of enlightenment when some of the most juvenile and crass name calling and terminology for opposition comes out of the leftist camp.
This suppposed upcoming gathering of leftist types in DC should yield some reaaaaal intelligent rhetoric, I'm sure. Every word said into a bullhorn or mike will, no doubt, be laden with wisdom and logic. Everyone in attendance surely will have an IQ far and away greater than anyone who leans right in their thinking.
Oh......I await with every fiber of my being the flood of truth and knowledge that will come spewing out of this meeting of minds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 01:45 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,512,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Yeah. Great idea. Let's just all go "stand against corporate power" so we can totally wipe out what little industry we have left in this country, lol. That's a great idea <snicker> Then we can ALL be jobless.
My, my, you're a product slave of the corporate dictatorship.

Old 10-29-2011, 01:39 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabluesrq View Post
The *******s arent even gonna show up. The *******s are too busy trying to raise taxes on people during the worst economic times since the great depression. Just more anti-american stuff from the
*******S
Oops ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies