Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 10:53 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

It appears this one keeps working it's way up the hill. Looks like Obama may need to delay some more golf outings here soon.

"At a lengthy hearing on ATF's controversial gunwalking operation today, a key ATF manager told Congress he discussed the case with a White House National Security staffer as early as September 2010. The communications were between ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix office, Bill Newell, and White House National Security Director for North America Kevin O'Reilly. Newell said the two are longtime friends. The content of what Newell shared with O'Reilly is unclear and wasn't fully explored at the hearing.
It's the first time anyone has publicly stated that a White House official had any familiarity with ATF's operation Fast and Furious, which allowed thousands of weapons to fall into the hands of suspected traffickers for Mexican drug cartels in an attempt to gain intelligence. It's unknown as to whether O'Reilly shared information with anybody else at the White House."

All I can say is keep pushing boys. Put these liars and murderers in their place.

ATF Manager says he shared Fast and Furious Info with White House - CBS News Investigates - CBS News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 10:58 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times
Man, stupidity, ignorance and arrogance are how the obama administration will go down in history....

Of course obama will disavow any knowledge of this fiasco.....

No heads will roll and it will be business-as-usual at the ATF, the organization that most closely resembles the Nazi Gestapo...

Never forget the massacre at Ruby Ridge

Old 07-26-2011, 11:05 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
The Obama Administration is feigning ignorance even though the Stimulus funded it. How do bald faced lies get past the American public so easily? And evenmoreso, the media.

I'm disappointed. I hope this goes all the way to the top, as it rightfully should.

Old 07-26-2011, 11:13 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
'Fast and Furious' Scandal Spreads to Four Agencies - Botched Gun Operation - Fox Nation

Old 07-26-2011, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The Obama Administration is feigning ignorance even though the Stimulus funded it. How do bald faced lies get past the American public so easily? And evenmoreso, the media.

I'm disappointed. I hope this goes all the way to the top, as it rightfully should.
Well this did show up on CBS. Maybe the media is finally tired of defending this corrupt dictator wanna be?

Old 07-27-2011, 12:48 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Holder will resign probably before then end of the year and multiple department heads will be replace. Life in Washington will go on. I doubt very seriously there are any recordings with Obama's voice on them discussing Fast and Furious....... still in existence.

Issa has always been a Bulldog, even if some times a bit squirrely. I know I contributed to his wealth back in the 1980's

Old 07-27-2011, 11:20 AM

Wow the crickets have sure been chirping. It appears the swooners are just hoping this all goes away.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:22 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It appears this one keeps working it's way up the hill. Looks like Obama may need to delay some more golf outings here soon.

"At a lengthy hearing on ATF's controversial gunwalking operation today, a key ATF manager told Congress he discussed the case with a White House National Security staffer as early as September 2010. The communications were between ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix office, Bill Newell, and White House National Security Director for North America Kevin O'Reilly. Newell said the two are longtime friends. The content of what Newell shared with O'Reilly is unclear and wasn't fully explored at the hearing.
It's the first time anyone has publicly stated that a White House official had any familiarity with ATF's operation Fast and Furious, which allowed thousands of weapons to fall into the hands of suspected traffickers for Mexican drug cartels in an attempt to gain intelligence. It's unknown as to whether O'Reilly shared information with anybody else at the White House."

All I can say is keep pushing boys. Put these liars and murderers in their place.

ATF Manager says he shared Fast and Furious Info with White House - CBS News Investigates - CBS News
Surprise...surprise

Old 07-27-2011, 11:24 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Surprise...surprise

You hit the nail on the liberal head.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:25 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post

............A compliant and biased mainstrem press? It's not exactly a secret.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies