Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2011, 08:47 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
I defend anyone against discrimination and that includes myself.
Unless it's an old white senator, right?

Race-baiters like you disgust me. Seriously, you have absolutely no proof in your insane statement and fail to realize that racism actually goes both ways. How many people voted for Obama BECAUSE he's black??? Something tells me you did. How progressive and enlightened you are! God, I hope you get help for your white guilt as soon as possible.

Some of us though are actually capable of looking deeper than the color of ones skin. Apparently you and your ilk are unable to do the same.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:47 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
It's become crystal clear now. The only thing the white republicans are interested in is saying NO to everything Obama puts out there. IOW, they want him out at any and all costs even if it means the ruin of this nation. I know if Obama were (all) white things would be different. BTW, I am white.
actually most americans want the IDIOT IN CHARGE to understand we have a spending problem...even S+P has said if we dont get a REAL SOLUTION to the growing DEBT, they will downgrade us....extension of the debt ceiling or not

we dont have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem bt liberals dont have the brain power to figure that out

Old 07-27-2011, 08:49 AM

898 posts, read 827,796 times
Another race baiting troll post. Besides, barry sotero is as white as he is black.

But this is why the loony left is going to go batcrap crazy the next election where the rest of the lunatic fringe dim party is brought to its knees and lose both the senate and the white house.

Wait a minute, a "black man" living in the *white house*!! That's gotta be some sort of racism right there!

Old 07-27-2011, 08:52 AM

2,184 posts, read 5,551,537 times
Default agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Actually, it's more like the Republicans doing whatever it takes to discredit and get rid of a Democratic President. The fact that Obama happens to be black isn't their major consideration. Well, alright, it's up there on their list. But the fact that the incumbent President is a Democrat is Motivation #1.
Fred314x hit the nail on the head. They wanna squelch all the hope for change : )

Old 07-27-2011, 08:54 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
Unless it's an old white senator, right?

Race-baiters like you disgust me. Seriously, you have absolutely no proof in your insane statement and fail to realize that racism actually goes both ways. How many people voted for Obama BECAUSE he's black??? Something tells me you did. How progressive and enlightened you are! God, I hope you get help for your white guilt as soon as possible.

Some of us though are actually capable of looking deeper than the color of ones skin. Apparently you and your ilk are unable to do the same.
I have no white guilt. And I voted for him as John McCain and Sarah Palin were completely not an option to me. However, it might surprise you to learn that I had voted for McCain in the past (I live in AZ). So see, I did not vote for him because he is black. I voted for him because of John McCain's insane statements like "I don't care if we're in Iraq for 100 years." Plus grandpa made a poor choice of his running mate. And, of course, I am a democrat and did not want the insanity and continuation of the Bush years.

Take care not to paint all liberals with such a wide brush ok? You're bound to screw up that perfect paint job in your head.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:58 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
Another race baiting troll post. Besides, barry sotero is as white as he is black.

But this is why the loony left is going to go batcrap crazy the next election where the rest of the lunatic fringe dim party is brought to its knees and lose both the senate and the white house.

Wait a minute, a "black man" living in the *white house*!! That's gotta be some sort of racism right there!
And another disrespectful post for the president. Oh, the irony. You say this is a race-baiting troll post and then you turn around and demonstrate my point for me. And his name is Barack Obama, btw.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:59 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Yet you pull the race card when all else fails and you have no content to use as defense. Your defense seems to be calling racist when all else fails.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:00 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
I know Sanrene, you don't want anything that is good for the people. Your 30K plus anti-Obama posts show this.
Here's an idea, try discussing the points I brought up instead of trying to make it personal?

I mean, you started this thread for that reason, right?

Quote:
Give us concrete examples of acts of racism or discrimination against obama.

Oh, opposing his leftist policies don't count.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:00 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
lol, I guess his most recent offer to Boehner wasn't putting anything out there, hah? Granted, his putting what he put out there enraged people like me and many others and let's just say I am glad Boehner rejected it.

It's Boehner who will not return phone calls to Obama who is playing politics. I am afraid you are confused.
All Obama has offered is pretty words and half truths. No clear plan, in spite of what the lemmings are thinking.

As for returning calls - Boehner had it right. They write the laws, Obama can sign or not sign. It's Obama who is playing politics.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:01 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Quote:
It's become crystal clear now. The only thing the white republicans are interested in is saying NO to everything Obama puts out there. IOW, they want him out at any and all costs even if it means the ruin of this nation. I know if Obama were (all) white things would be different. BTW, I am white.
lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies