Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 07:05 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
and I had a momentary thought that perhaps I was over the hill and life had passed me by.
Hill? What hill? I don't remember a hill...

But, seriously: "It is given man once to die, and then comes the Judgement." Jesus Christ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 07:26 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGene View Post
Have you had a passed life experience?

Not to be too picky, but this is an instance where a typo may make for some misunderstanding. I've never heard of a "passed" life experience, although I'm the first to admit that there's a LOT I've never heard of. But I am familiar with the concept of a "past" life experience, and no, this is something I have not had.
You know how sometimes you come up on another car and think, "hey, same car is mine!" Well once I did that on the freeway and as I came up alongside and glanced over to the other driver I saw...me, looking back at myself! I don't think he recognized me but he evidently didn't like me staring at him and he gave me the finger. I got kind of freaked out and hit the gas and passed him right on by.

Old 07-28-2011, 07:35 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
Yes, I sometime feel life has passed me by.....

Old 07-28-2011, 07:40 AM

2,754 posts, read 6,101,006 times
No.

But I want to share an interesting theory on that that many psychiatrists and neurologists who don't believe in PLE's subscribe to. They think that, just like your body does, your brain contains DNA molecules from your ancestors. And these neurons flare-up in your conscience mind once-in-awhile. Thus, even though you think these "experiences" are from a past life, they're merely inherited "mind's eye" memories from one of your long lost relatives.
BTW: isn't this the Politics forum?

Old 07-28-2011, 07:42 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times
No, eye got threw my passed experiences thank yew very much!

Old 07-28-2011, 08:00 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
No.

But I want to share an interesting theory on that that many psychiatrists and neurologists who don't believe in PLE's subscribe to. They think that, just like your body does, your brain contains DNA molecules from your ancestors. And these neurons flare-up in your conscience mind once-in-awhile. Thus, even though you think these "experiences" are from a past life, they're merely inherited "mind's eye" memories from one of your long lost relatives.
BTW: isn't this the Politics forum?
That's one of the more interesting theories , and posts, I've read.
Thank you!

BTW, this is also "Controversies"

Old 07-28-2011, 05:42 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,767,470 times
Wink That's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Not that I know of. However....................

I really get the heebie jeebies when I have to drive over a bridge that spans a large body of water........but only at night.

And.....whenever I have been close to huge ships at a dock, I get the shivers and a creepy feeling.....like someone is walking over my grave, if you will.

No reason for this fear.....I have only been in these situations a handful of times in my life.

So.........I have surmised..........maybe I drowned by falling off of a ship, at night, in a past life.

Do I really believe this? No. But then again, it is an explanation.
You passed over a bridge you say? Were you in a car? or a plane?

Old 07-28-2011, 05:47 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,767,470 times
Default Yes, I see you point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGene View Post
Have you had a passed life experience?

Not to be too picky, but this is an instance where a typo may make for some misunderstanding. I've never heard of a "passed" life experience, although I'm the first to admit that there's a LOT I've never heard of. But I am familiar with the concept of a "past" life experience, and no, this is something I have not had.
............don't be alarmed, I have not heard of every thing yet , myself, but it has to do with passed life repossession.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:57 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,114 times
well everything you see is in the past by less than a second so yeah

Old 07-28-2011, 05:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Not me personally but i do know people who have. I believe them, cause i sense something in them in their story. The things they describe, are very different from what we know. A couple people acutally. Who are we to judge, just because someone has never had one, is no reason to doubt anyone who has. I do know some very meta-physical people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies