Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 06:09 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,190 times

Advertisements

Billions in US aid to Israel. Look at all the Zionist politicians in Washington. What the hell do you expect? .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2011, 06:11 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Billions in US aid to Israel. Look at all the Zionist politicians in Washington. What the hell do you expect? .
Stormfront website down again?

Old 07-30-2011, 06:13 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angorlee View Post
Within the last couple of years years there has been statements coming out of Israel that their nuclear missiles could reach every European capital. Thats sounds too damn creepy for my comfort. Some say its the Samssun effect where if Israel is going under they will take everyone with them. I It sounds like Israel is a psychotic state run by a bunch of paranoid psychos. The question is how to deal with a state like that.
Something makes me feel better than it's Israel and not some insane Islamist....oh yeah the something is called common sense.

Old 07-31-2011, 05:55 PM

313 posts, read 284,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Something makes me feel better than it's Israel and not some insane Islamist....oh yeah the something is called common sense.
If Israel had any common sense you think they would end their illegal occupation and subjugation program that makes the rest of the world (sans the U.S) hate them.

Unfortunately, the lobbyist group AIPAC has the power which can entirely shift our foreign policy on the behalf of Israel. Why do so many Jewish-Americans lobby for Israel at the detriment of U.S interests?

Old 07-31-2011, 05:58 PM

1,800 posts, read 3,912,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
If Israel had any common sense you think they would end their illegal occupation and subjugation program that makes the rest of the world (sans the U.S) hate them.

Unfortunately, the lobbyist group AIPAC has the power which can entirely shift our foreign policy on the behalf of Israel. Why do so many Jewish-Americans lobby for Israel at the detriment of U.S interests?
Perhaps you missed the memo that we live in a democracy. You have the right to support pretty much anything you want. Just like all the pro life groups, the NRA, unions, corporations, and AIPAC.

If you don't like it, start your own lobbying committee and secure your own donations. Who is stopping you?

Old 07-31-2011, 06:08 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,184,746 times
[quote=sarahnyc;20260977]If Israel had any common sense you think they would end their illegal occupation and subjugation program that makes the rest of the world (sans the U.S) hate them.

Unfortunately, the lobbyist group AIPAC has the power which can entirely shift our foreign policy on the behalf of Israel. Why do so many Jewish-Americans lobby for Israel at the detriment of U.S interests?[/QUOTE]

If America doesn't do what Israel wants god will make fried, 7 legged frogs fall from the sky, California will quake away into the ocean, locusts will ruin all crops in the midwest, tornados will rip up all of Oklahoma and Texas, all women younger than 35 will become infertile, Bill O'Reilly will be forced to travel from New York to LA on a pogo stick...

Old 07-31-2011, 06:14 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,468,889 times
Quote:
Within the last couple of years years there has been statements coming out of Israel that their nuclear missiles could reach every European capital. Thats sounds too damn creepy for my comfort. Some say its the Samssun effect where if Israel is going under they will take everyone with them. I It sounds like Israel is a psychotic state run by a bunch of paranoid psychos. The question is how to deal with a state like that.
Seriously? Israel is the psychos? And not those with the same ability to hit Europe AND the mind set that if you are not a muslim that you should die?
Show me where and when Israel nuked Europe, just "because".
I say this is a troll thread.

Old 07-31-2011, 06:14 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post

If America doesn't do what Israel wants god will make fried, 7 legged frogs fall from the sky, California will quake away into the ocean, locusts will ruin all crops in the midwest, tornados will rip up all of Oklahoma and Texas, all women younger than 35 will become infertile, Bill O'Reilly will be forced to travel from New York to LA on a pogo stick...
Actually, most of the U.S. won't miss California, 7 legged frogs would increase the U.S. Supply of frogs legs, and I would actually pay good money to watch Mr. O'Reilly pogo across country!

Old 07-31-2011, 08:53 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post

Detriment of U.S interests; which other ally in the middle east would you put your faith in? Hellloooo, are you reading the same papers or watching the same news I do. Planet Zirpotopan must be slow to get the latest breaking news; virtually every country in that retarded region is going radical on you. Which one are you going to rely upon to back you up should Iran start talking about a nuke strike on the "Evil Empire"? Which one are you going to look to for some accurate intel when Pakistan shuts it's gates to you (except for that monthly shipment of cash of course) for good?

Gotta end their illegal and awful occupation and subjugation program and that'll magicly turn all those arab countries they're surrounded by into peace loving, neighbours all content with the State of Israel being smack dab in their midst.

No more invasions, no more scud missiles, no more grenade throwing 10 year olds, no more buses blowing up; gee who would have ever guessed it was as simple a problem to solve as Israel simply rolling over and playing dead!

Maybe all those peace loving Arab nations could feel some bortherly love for their poor downtrodden, gene pool sharing, Palestinian brethren and carve off a small piece of their countries to give them a home. Naah, didn't think so. Far better to cast those awful Jews as the villains, ain't it?

Sheeesh; when will this Jew-hating crap come to an end?

Old 07-31-2011, 09:02 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,288 times
Quote:
Israel is run by Jews. That's the trouble. Those guys have been paranoid ever since the Holocaust. I'll tell you another global demographic who is constantly nervous, midgets. Sure, that's right, midgets. Fortunately midgets have yet to organize and create their own state. And they're probably a long way behind in nuclear weapons. But when they get their act in gear, look out. It'll be hell to pay. Those guys are expert in making big things happen with small amounts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies