Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 11:19 PM

216 posts, read 57,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig29 View Post
Is Israel Jewish?
Seems to me that people are afraid to tell me that Israel is Jewish, because they might be thinking I say something like this:

If Hitler had done this and that better, then the Jews wouldn't be threatening us now. He might have known that one day the Jews would try and destroy the earth. I think we killed a good guy in 1945.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2011, 11:22 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,921,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
Israel is run by Jews. That's the trouble. Those guys have been paranoid ever since the Holocaust. I'll tell you another global demographic who is constantly nervous, midgets. Sure, that's right, midgets. Fortunately midgets have yet to organize and create their own state. And they're probably a long way behind in nuclear weapons. But when they get their act in gear, look out. It'll be hell to pay. Those guys are expert in making big things happen with small amounts.
They are not behind on nuclear weapons. They have any technology that we have. They have been stealing it and we have been giving it to them for a long time.

Old 08-01-2011, 12:29 AM

265 posts, read 942,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Stormfront website down again?
Lol. Criticize Israel, automatically get called an antisemite.

Old 08-01-2011, 12:38 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,820,153 times
Israel has never said they have nuclear weapons. This is a bogus thread.

Old 08-01-2011, 12:43 AM

954 posts, read 1,278,253 times
Come on, I'm sure this information comes from a highly credible source - prisonplanet or worldnetdaily?

Old 08-01-2011, 12:44 AM

216 posts, read 57,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nr5667 View Post
Come on, I'm sure this information comes from a highly credible source - prisonplanet or worldnetdaily?
Maybe Obama got the info off his Facebook account!

Old 08-01-2011, 07:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,884,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Israel launches its own satellites into Earth orbit using the Shavit rocket which is considered an IRBM capable of hitting places like Moscow, Stockholm or London. The payload is large enough that you have to assume it is carrying either a large multimegaton thermonuclear bomb or an array of smaller bombs and penetration aids. Israel has the technology to make these bombs part of a MARV system with GPS for very accurate guidance.
Why is everyone talking missiles, don't you people know planes an aso carry nukes and the Israelies have lots of those.
Never forget the Europeans are also our allies, if Israel was stupid enough to launch against Europe not only would they destroy Israel, they are not defenseless, but so would we.
Casper

Old 08-01-2011, 07:22 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,409,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
They are not behind on nuclear weapons. They have any technology that we have. They have been stealing it and we have been giving it to them for a long time.

Stealing it? You do know that their improvements to the avionics of the venerable F15 Eagle turned that thing from an awsome weapon into a SUPREMELY awsome weapon. They shared that technology with you of course thereby making your pilots far safer in the air.

You also are aware I suppose that litte Israel had no armoured weapons platforms when they were first dumped in the area and no one would sell them any up -to-date stuff. They bought 'scrap' Shermans and turned them into formidable tank busters then later proceeded to fight off much larger and vastly superior (Russian tanks) armed force of Arabs bent on invading and killing them all, not once but twice!

Yep, they are the aggressors allrighty, gotta reign in those warmongering Jews.

I guess you would have been much better off continuing to support the Shah of Iran the way you did for decades, oh wait, he was deposed by a revolution. Aren't there any other dictators left in the region you could hang your hat on? Strange that, don't you think?

So, you suppose there's a trend there? You throw money at Non-Jew guys like that despot Shah, SadDamn Hussien, QuackDaffy, MuFubarack, Assad and any number of other retards and when they turn around and bite your hand or some other sensitive part of your anatomy, you still reserve the right to act surprised at the fact; 'buying' Arab loyalty is, and always has been, a non-starter.

Hmmm, so the only country you can still count on in the region is this little enclave you forced into existance in the first place and have loyally continued to support in the interim and this is the one you want to place under scrutiny. Odd that.

I find it more than a little strange you're worried about ISRAELS behaviour with all of these other stellar examples to measure them by.

You people have always had this problem identifying your friends from your enemies. Your history is repleat with examples of you treating your friends like "S***" and throwing money at your enemies.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:41 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,409,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig29 View Post
Seems to me that people are afraid to tell me that Israel is Jewish, because they might be thinking I say something like this:

If Hitler had done this and that better, then the Jews wouldn't be threatening us now. He might have known that one day the Jews would try and destroy the earth. I think we killed a good guy in 1945.
What kind of an idiot would even think something like, this much less verbalize/write it?

You care nothing for the fact that conflict (WWII) and virtually ALL of the intervening conflicts since then had absolutely no connection to any kind of Jewish desire to destroy the planet.

You ignore the fact that a significant number of conflicts since then owe their origins to your own countries expansionistic tendancies.

Just another retarded offering by somone who has the luxury of tapping the keyboard without consideration for the fact many of the worlds best and brightest were left in graves all over the North Atlantic, European, Far East and Pacific theaters.

Their sacrifice enables you to spout this vitriol without any consideration for the realities of the moment.

Better cherish that 'Freedom of Speach' dude; cause if there are a significant number of like-thinking individuals such as yourself out there; you won't have it long!

Old 08-01-2011, 08:08 AM

67 posts, read 66,783 times
I was in Israel recently, Nazareth is 95% Muslim. I have a photo of a banner that said if you weren't Muslim you were a loser. This banner was outside the Basilica in Nazareth.

To get to Jerusalem I had to pass through Muslim controlled territory and was told that snipers were up in the hills shooting at cars on the highway near a checkpoint outside Jerusalem the week before but we didn't need to worry "this" week. I guess the snipers were on vacation.

My associates both carried 9mm pistols everywhere they went and told me that if the bombs went off 30 miles away they didn't get too concerned, it's always been that way.

The constant buzz of fighter jets over head was explained as a daily event that shouldn't be considered alarming.

Would you like to live in those circumstances?

The courtesy extended to me by the Israelis was something I will never forget, they are wonderful people who just want to raise their families in peace. They will always have my support and I consider myself lucky to have visited their country.

Those who want to attack them will find that the Israelis will fight back and IMHO they should.
And when they fight back their attackers shouldn't be suprised to find that they are very serious and not to be taken lightly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies