Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 10:25 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times

Advertisements

[quote=momonkey;20255461]I don't know what a "proposal accord" is, but if it's the same as a balanced budget amendment, I'm for it.

Quote:
?BTW, any particular reason you support Democrat's efforts to derail a BBA?
There is very little that I support in the way of democrat's proposal, and that is not one of them. Don't know where you came up with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2011, 11:27 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
she suffers from botox poisoning
It is possible. Apparently brain damage is a risk associated with botox injections.

Allergan Loses $212 Million Lawsuit in Virginia Over Botox Side Effects - Bloomberg

Quote:
The Richmond federal jury today awarded Douglas M. Ray $12 million in compensatory damages and $200 million in punitive damages, according to a verdict form provided by the court. Ray, of Fredericksburg, Virginia, said Allergan failed to warn him that injections could trigger an autoimmune reaction leading to brain damage. Botox use left him disabled, Ray said.

Old 07-31-2011, 11:52 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Boner did go to the dark side. He caved to the tea partiers and put an item into the bill he did not want. he has no control over his own people. What a loser of a speaker.
He is doing exactly what the voters asked him to do, he is saving the country from the corruption in the WH..
The Tea Party ARE the people. Some people just aren't smart enough to get onboard yet...
It's OK, we'll save you...
Love little o as much as you can, your/his time is running out...~

Old 07-31-2011, 12:27 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,986,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Nancy Pelosi's mental state is going worse by the day!

First she was name calling people who see themselves as Teaparty members and that was the time that Pelosi thought it was best to start the name calling.

Now she called Boehner "he went to the dark side"...with a lot of "boo, boo, boo"...I believe it is time for her to take care of her family and enjoy some time with her grand kids, maybe see a Star Wars movie, or better the "Smurfs"...seems more save to me.

Maybe she will plea "insanity".

Pelosi Goes Nuclear in House; Calls Boehner Darth Vader
Pelosi Goes Nuclear in House; Calls Boehner Darth Vader - Nancy Pelosi - Fox Nation
Funny -- Limbaugh's been calling President Clinton's first Supreme Court appointeed "Darth Vader Ginsburg" for the past 18 years and somehow you managed not to go apoplectic and rave about his mental state over that!

What's fascinating is your ability to see the exact same thing as:
*insanity when a liberal does it, and
*irrelevant, unnoteworthy and perfectly ordinary when a conservative does it

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Fristian long-distance mental health diagnoses...

Old 07-31-2011, 12:37 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,070,521 times
Where would we be today if Nan was still in charge?
Obama would have been given another blank check for $3 trillion to carry him after election day [Nov 12]
Taxes would have been raised for everyone.
There would be NO reduction in the rate of growth of the deficit.
[note I didn't write 'cuts'. There are no cuts]

Old 07-31-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Where would we be today if Nan was still in charge?.........[note I didn't write 'cuts'. There are no cuts]
The debt ceiling debate would include tens of billions for Botox and aesthetic surgery entitlements.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:41 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
It is possible. Apparently brain damage is a risk associated with botox injections.

Allergan Loses $212 Million Lawsuit in Virginia Over Botox Side Effects - Bloomberg
That will mean she can become even more rich then she already is...check if her name is entered into the Lawsuit...

I always wonder how rich people become Dem....and hardly give a dime to charity. Just a bunch of hypocrites.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
Funny -- Limbaugh's been calling President Clinton's first Supreme Court appointeed "Darth Vader Ginsburg" for the past 18 years and somehow you managed not to go apoplectic and rave about his mental state over that!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Fristian long-distance mental health diagnoses...
You don't see a difference between a talking head calling names and the former Speaker, now House minority leader insulting the person who holds the position she was recently fired from?

Seriously?

Old 07-31-2011, 01:29 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post

I used to work for Limbaugh. If you read his newsletter you've read some of my humor material (during the Clinton administration). Limbaugh is not an elected official. He has every right to critique politicians.

Pelosi steps over the line on the floor of the House with her irreverent rhetorical hate speech. She should be censured for her lack of respect for those she demeans.

Old 07-31-2011, 01:35 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
I used to work for Limbaugh. If you read his newsletter you've read some of my humor material (during the Clinton administration). Limbaugh is not an elected official. He has every right to critique politicians.

Pelosi steps over the line on the floor of the House with her irreverent rhetorical hate speech. She should be censured for her lack of respect for those she demeans.
It's not her fault, she clearly doesn't know what she is talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies