Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 02:30 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,230 times

Advertisements

I was talking to an Iraqi Christian the other day, who said that when Sadaam was in power, the Islamic Fiundamentalist Muslim Shiites could not persecute Iraqi Christians, but now that Sadaam is gone, the Christians are persecuted much more severely than ever before.

Bush bankrupts America invading Iraq, and ends up handing Iraq over to radical Muslims who kill Christians.

Talk about the worst terrorist president ever. He helped Al Qaeda infinitely more than the 9-11 attack did - he brought America to it's knees!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2011, 02:48 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
And GWB said god wanted him to evade Iraq.

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq - Americas, World - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-god-told-me-to-invade-iraq-509925.html - broken link)

Downright scary! Anyone who thinks god is telling them something, needs medication before they do harM!

Old 07-30-2011, 02:54 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
And GWB said god wanted him to evade Iraq.

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq - Americas, World - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-god-told-me-to-invade-iraq-509925.html - broken link)

Downright scary! Anyone who thinks god is telling them something, needs medication before they do harM!
Quote:
In the programmeElusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."
We are supposed to believe something a couple of Palestinians said?

What a load of bull feces.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:56 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Very interesting. I was just talking to an Iraqi General today (here in Southeast Iraq) and the paperwork he signed for me was inscribed "General XYZ, Iraqi Air Force, The New Free Iraq."

"The New Free Iraq" is his way of saying "Thank You America."

Old 07-30-2011, 02:58 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times

‪LOL!!! God speaks to Bush through Rumsfeld.‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-30-2011, 04:03 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
Keith Olberman is no more reliable than those two Palestinians quoted in the article.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
And Obama is beheading us as he turns over Libya to Al Qaeda and Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood.

God help Israel because Obama is the enemy within now.

Obama is a puppet - of exactly whom I am not sure, but he seems to be walking in lockstep with the far right policies of G W Bush.

Al Qaeda could not have drawn it up any better, namely, throw a couple of expendable blowables into a plot to ram the trade towers, let Bush and Co help them to do it, then sit back and watch Bush blow a trillion dollar hole into the American economy by destroying Iraq's infrastructure, and letting the Islamic Fundamentlalists take over.

All of the Iraqi Christians that I have spoken to have told me that Sadaam used to protect Christian rights in Iraq, and that now that he is gone, it's open season on the Christians. Bush must be a closet Muslim Fundamentalist.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:14 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,010,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I was talking to an Iraqi Christian the other day, who said that when Sadaam was in power, the Islamic Fiundamentalist Muslim Shiites could not persecute Iraqi Christians, but now that Sadaam is gone, the Christians are persecuted much more severely than ever before.

Bush bankrupts America invading Iraq, and ends up handing Iraq over to radical Muslims who kill Christians.

Talk about the worst terrorist president ever. He helped Al Qaeda infinitely more than the 9-11 attack did - he brought America to it's knees!!!!!!!!!!!
Which of the Bush policies has Obama not continued?

I was by no means a fan of Bush. That said, my objections had to do with his policies with no regard to his party.

The fact that you support Obama's continuation of Bush policies and now find them acceptable speaks volumes to the power of partisan blinders.

Old 07-31-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
Which of the Bush policies has Obama not continued?

I was by no means a fan of Bush. That said, my objections had to do with his policies with no regard to his party.

The fact that you support Obama's continuation of Bush policies and now find them acceptable speaks volumes to the power of partisan blinders.
Who the hell said I supported Obama's policies? If you have read my posts you would know that I consider him nothing more than a do-nothing sychopant to the right wing leftovers from the previous administration.

Old 07-31-2011, 03:53 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Who the hell said I supported Obama's policies? If you have read my posts you would know that I consider him nothing more than a do-nothing sychopant to the right wing leftovers from the previous administration.
That's a spot on analysis.

Pound for pound, we both know who is responsible for the condition of this country though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies