Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 12:12 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,908,449 times

Advertisements

Oh how the mighty have fallen. The US and Europe are in big time trouble economically and probably won't recover for several decades. People need to accept the fact that we're economically doomed for the next 20-30 years because of all of the complete lunacy policy makers have implemented over the past 20 to 30 years. Couple that with the fact that birth rates in 1st world western countries are declining while birth rates of individuals with Muslim or Asian background continue to be healthy and also with the fact that China will become the #1 global superpower, it may be time to put the nail in the coffin of Western culture. We're being dominated economically, proportionally, and politically.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2011, 12:20 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,478,218 times
Without the West buying, who would buy all that Chinese made stuff?

Old 08-05-2011, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Without the West buying, who would buy all that Chinese made stuff?
Don't kid yourself, China is currently repositioning its economy to be based more on domestic consumption rather than relying mostly on exports to drive its economy. Couple that with the red hot production levels in manufacturing driving the Chinese economy, and you have the world's next super power. China won't need the US or the west anymore soon, and when they no longer do, they'll dump the trillions in US assets they own in order to economically devastate the US.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:33 AM

2,974 posts, read 1,973,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Oh how the mighty have fallen. The US and Europe are in big time trouble economically and probably won't recover for several decades. People need to accept the fact that we're economically doomed for the next 20-30 years because of all of the complete lunacy policy makers have implemented over the past 20 to 30 years. Couple that with the fact that birth rates in 1st world western countries are declining while birth rates of individuals with Muslim or Asian background continue to be healthy and also with the fact that China will become the #1 global superpower, it may be time to put the nail in the coffin of Western culture. We're being dominated economically, proportionally, and politically.

...hey...can i have all your stuff when you move to china?...i like it here...

Old 08-05-2011, 12:34 AM

23,410 posts, read 36,854,864 times
Please, with the imbalance between male to female birth rates in china, I will be surprised if they can manage to reproduce at all soon!

Old 08-05-2011, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...hey...can i have all your stuff when you move to china?...i like it here...
Walked down the Champs Elysees recently? I bet not, because if you did, you know it now feels like you were walking around in Saudi Arabia. Muslims in Europe have way higher birth rates than their European counterparts and are definitely gaining political clout in Europe due to their increasing population levels. It's western demise. I'm not saying western demise is bad at all, it's just the way it is going to be. Europe brought this upon themselves when they started importing cheap labor in the 70s and also because of colonization and must deal with the consequences.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:40 AM

16,200 posts, read 22,949,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Please, with the imbalance between male to female birth rates in china, I will be surprised if they can manage to reproduce at all soon!
Same for india aswell, both emerging superpowers have growing male female imbalance.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:50 AM

23,410 posts, read 36,854,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Same for india aswell, both emerging superpowers have growing male female imbalance.
And if the truth be told, for Muslim countries as well.....
Lock up your daughters ring a bell?

Old 08-05-2011, 01:41 AM

954 posts, read 1,277,366 times
Quote:
Western civilization won a long time ago. Don't let something so superficial as skin color make you believe otherwise.

Old 08-05-2011, 05:28 AM

645 posts, read 1,272,382 times
Quote:
Don't kid yourself, China is currently repositioning its economy to be based more on domestic consumption rather than relying mostly on exports to drive its economy. Couple that with the red hot production levels in manufacturing driving the Chinese economy, and you have the world's next super power. China won't need the US or the west anymore soon, and when they no longer do, they'll dump the trillions in US assets they own in order to economically devastate the US.
I debate such topics with a lot of people I run into, and I'm surprised that I've never met anybody that shares your views. I can't believe how blind people are. Good job on stating the obvious! Cheers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies