Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 06:48 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Also, the equipment and supplies are from US companies, so again the money does not land on foreign shores.
Then why is my company along with the government going to Israel to inspect a company that builds parts for the Army? And why did the government go to Belgium for the same reason?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 07:14 AM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Its just a little strange how it all played out and when it did. The timing, the specific group. I won't play conspiracy theorist but then again, we've seen that things are often not what they seem and things happen for reasons that aren't disclosed.
We had some good men taken from us, we owe it to them to find out how and why.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its just a little strange how it all played out and when it did. The timing, the specific group. I won't play conspiracy theorist but then again, we've seen that things are often not what they seem and things happen for reasons that aren't disclosed.
We had some good men taken from us, we owe it to them to find out how and why.
They already know how and the why....

The public does not need what all the military does....

They have been and will continue to be honored....

Old 08-07-2011, 07:37 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
That never stopped the MSM or the anti-war crowd before we had a president who was a Democratic Party member. Guess they only hate war when a Republican is in the White House. Once a Democrat is in, then there's nothing wrong with war.
Nope nothing wrong with war!!! The left says they hate war. This President joined two more wars and the media doesn't even mention them, in this game of save other countries, with American blood.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Guess who would be hitting the airwaves to condemn Obama for bugging out of a fight, letting the terrorists or Islamofascists win , disrespecting all who shed their blood for freedom etc etc. if the President terminated our Wars of Choice?

It would be the little fat man from Cape Girardeau, Mo, Sean the Man and Mark Levine! All men who know something about shirking from a fight when they had their chance to serve!
When these guys graduated, was there a war going on?? Or should they have just signed up??

Old 08-07-2011, 07:56 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Then why is my company along with the government going to Israel to inspect a company that builds parts for the Army? And why did the government go to Belgium for the same reason?
You are asking me why your company does what it does? Why don't you send me the memos and I'll read them out to you.

Old 08-07-2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
You are asking me why your company does what it does? Why don't you send me the memos and I'll read them out to you.
You must be special.....you cannot even follow your own posts....

You made a very definitive statement......

O.K., you lied to everyone on this board....is that clear enough for you...here is your statement where you lied...

Quote:
Surely you understand that the people serving in the military are US citizens and when you pay them their salary, the money does not exactly land on foriegn shores. Also, the equipment and supplies are from US companies, so again the money does not land on foreign shores.

I won't even comment on the rest of your post which was nothing but an off topic ant-Obama rant.
So I asked you a very simple question, but you do have problems with simple questions.....

But here,I'll ask again....

If equipment and supplies are from US companies (see your quote, so you know you did say this), then why is my company going over sea's to inspect companies making parts for the Army....When you say all parts are made in the U.S.?

Oh, I get it....you do not understand a question that is meant not to be answered by you, just show your lack of knowledge.........

Old 08-07-2011, 08:13 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,670,675 times
Was there some type of announcement by the president?
Seems that it is buried...
RIP brave soldiers.

Old 08-07-2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Roughly 20% of those killed by the United States of America using drones are civilians; most are women and children or as OUR government/military likes to refer to as collateral damage.
Is it no surprise that acts of terror have increased as we kill women and children.
Very few high pirority targets are selected, most are low level.
So who are the real terrorists?

The Year of the Drone | NewAmerica.net

Washington’s Phantom War The Effects of the U.S. Drone Program in Pakistan « Kajian Internasional Strategis
Sorry not to be rude or to sound like I don't care, but do you really except us to believe they care about their women and children. I'm speaking of the terrorist. It's known knowledge they use schools, hospitals and whatever else the occupies women and children to draw troops to those targets.

I don't believe we are just over there killing women and children. Strange how some blame Americans and look to the Middle East as a peaceful place to be.

Last edited by wildflower82; 08-07-2011 at 08:32 AM..

Old 08-07-2011, 08:54 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You must be special.....you cannot even follow your own posts....You made a very definitive statement......

O.K., you lied to everyone on this board....is that clear enough for you...here is your statement where you lied...So I asked you a very simple question, but you do have problems with simple questions.....

But here,I'll ask again....

If equipment and supplies are from US companies (see your quote, so you know you did say this), then why is my company going over sea's to inspect companies making parts for the Army....When you say all parts are made in the U.S.?

Oh, I get it....you do not understand a question that is meant not to be answered by you, just show your lack of knowledge.........
Your fake aggressiveness and senseless accusations do not make you look any better, so you might as well drop it.

A simple question? You are asking me why your company prefers foreigners over Americans? You tell me. Is everyone supposed to know what business you are in? No, I don't know, and I don't care. Is everyone supposed to know you do not represent a US company? No, I don't know and I don't care.

If someone says the military is supplied by US companies, and you point out that some of them have foreign connections, and some may not be US companies, then does it make you feel cool to immediately start tossing comments like "you lied to everyone on this board". No, it makes you look like a nine year old kid who likes to argue and bicker just to pass the time. And no, I did not say all the parts are made in US, so your claim is false. Is it now my turn to display fake anger and call you a liar? No, I am not into your games.

Have a pleasant afternoon. So long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies