Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 09:39 AM

46,177 posts, read 26,897,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Your fake aggressiveness and senseless accusations do not make you look any better, so you might as well drop it.

A simple question? You are asking me why your company prefers foreigners over Americans? You tell me. Is everyone supposed to know what business you are in? No, I don't know, and I don't care. Is everyone supposed to know you do not represent a US company? No, I don't know and I don't care.

If someone says the military is supplied by US companies, and you point out that some of them have foreign connections, and some may not be US companies, then does it make you feel cool to immediately start tossing comments like "you lied to everyone on this board". No, it makes you look like a nine year old kid who likes to argue and bicker just to pass the time. And no, I did not say all the parts are made in US, so your claim is false. Is it now my turn to display fake anger and call you a liar? No, I am not into your games.

Have a pleasant afternoon. So long.
That's it, confronted and run away....So sorry....for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 AM

77,003 posts, read 47,353,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
That's it, confronted and run away....So sorry....for you
Sheeesh

Old 08-07-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
31 lost, 31 unwanted visits, 31 doors receive that dreaded knock, 31 families with shattered hearts, 31 pairs of boots lined up with rifles and dog tags and helmets, 31 comrades remembered and grieved for, 31 funeral services, 31 names on newly made grave markers, 31 empty places at the table, 31 souls who gave all, whose lives leave a void

Old 08-07-2011, 10:08 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,884,528 times
Quote:
Then why is my company along with the government going to Israel to inspect a company that builds parts for the Army? And why did the government go to Belgium for the same reason?
Do you happen to know the answer to these questions above..........I'm curious as to why?? If we are in such need of military equipment, why are we not building jobs here in America.

Don't tell me, these countries know more about missiles and military equipment, than America does.

Old 08-07-2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Do you happen to know the answer to these questions above..........I'm curious as to why?? If we are in such need of military equipment, why are we not building jobs here in America.

Don't tell me, these countries know more about missiles and military equipment, than America does.
We are not the only place (the U.S.A.) that builds or make's parts for ACFT. Companies bid on things like this and who ever says they can deliver for the cheapest price, with our standards....wins...

Parts can be built to U.S. standards in other countries for a lower price but with the same quality.......

Google QE-STD-1 (this is for manufacturing parts) and QE-STD-2 (this is for overhaul of parts).

If a company wants to build or overhaul parts for the Army, these are the minimum standards they must meet, which includes us (the U.S. Government) inspection there facilities on a 5 yr basis....

Also Google Critical Safety Items (CSIs). The above standards are for these types of parts...

Old 08-07-2011, 12:56 PM

810 posts, read 833,542 times
I could care less what happens to individuals supported by the most advanced military technology in the world who willingly engage in combat. Nobody said it was going to be a picnic, so everyone better realize that.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:03 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,510,938 times
Get out of there now! Or tell the real reason we are there and let the people decide. If it is the oil then say it. What ever my President get us out.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:05 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,274,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Obama shot down the chopper? Really?
It's an example of hatred trumping intelligence.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:13 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,274,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Obama's gift to the Muslims during Ramadan.
It's never ceases to amaze me how low people's hatred will drag them in terms of insulting their own intelligence and sense of decency.

Thanks for reminding me.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:30 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,884,528 times
Quote:
We are not the only place (the U.S.A.) that builds or make's parts for ACFT. Companies bid on things like this and who ever says they can deliver for the cheapest price, with our standards....wins...

Parts can be built to U.S. standards in other countries for a lower price but with the same quality.......

Google QE-STD-1 (this is for manufacturing parts) and QE-STD-2 (this is for overhaul of parts).

If a company wants to build or overhaul parts for the Army, these are the minimum standards they must meet, which includes us (the U.S. Government) inspection there facilities on a 5 yr basis....

Also Google Critical Safety Items (CSIs). The above standards are for these types of parts...
Actually I wouldn't even know what I was looking at. I'm just a girl with lots of questions.

So, with the above in mine how does this keep our technology safe. Is this how information is sold to China and other countries who hate us?? This really doesn't make much sense to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies