Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 08:01 PM

355 posts, read 208,630 times

Advertisements

Bush was a ****ing idiot. Please stop your lies and red herrings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Baauulllsshheehht! Excuse me!
The tea party just steamrolled liberals over the debt ceiling.

Excuse Me!

Old 08-07-2011, 08:05 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,707,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Drink Water View Post
I really don't care if people think I am a troll. I speak my mind and if that makes me a troll, then so be it. I never came here to please people and make friends. I came here to discuss politics, particularly what is wrong with America.

One of my political heroes is Barry Goldwater who was a leading figure in the conservative movement many decades ago. Do need to remind you of Goldwater's stance on abortion?
Goldwater, you mean the man who had the biggest presidential loss in all of US history, and only won 6 states who opposed blacks having rights is your hero?

Old 08-07-2011, 08:09 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,741,984 times
We all come to some kind of realization by observing others... we also realize a lot of things that we didn't know was happening... I can't blame you "I Drink Water"... I have gone through many changes... my only advice to you is to find the truth by finding the source... ignore the rhetoric and "experts", I come to find that many "experts" on TV and in the newspapers have their own agendas... let knowledge be your guide...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Goldwater, you mean the man who had the biggest presidential loss in all of US history, and only won 6 states who opposed blacks having rights is your hero?
Goldwater did more to end racial discrimination than any modern day lib has: Goldwater founded the NAACP chapter in Arizona and ended racial discrimination in his own family's department stores.

However, liberals love to lambaste this man as a racist while they bombed the hell out of Asians for no reason.

Seriously?

Old 08-07-2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
The tea party just steamrolled liberals over the debt ceiling.

Excuse Me!
Um, how do you figure? Outside the nutcase conservative fringe who actually support the Tea party terrorists, the entire world who has been watching this debt issue unfold blames the Tea party. So, how does being blamed for the worst economic crisis in US history constitute "steamrolling liberals"?

And FYI, Obama, and most Democrats involved in this issue, are not liberals.

If our country were run by true liberal ideology, we might be more in line with strong nations like Norway, Sweden, Germany, or Switzerland. In fact, I don't think there is a single 1st World nation that is successful and people would want to live in, that is conservative, especially by Us standards.

Old 08-07-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
And FYI, Obama, and most Democrats involved in this issue, are not liberals.
This is my favorite part. Liberals showed up in groves to vote Obama in and they will do so in 2012 all while claiming that he is not liberal.

Do you have no shame? Do you have no standards?

Old 08-07-2011, 08:13 PM

12,998 posts, read 13,577,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
We all come to some kind of realization by observing others... we also realize a lot of things that we didn't know was happening... I can't blame you "I Drink Water"... I have gone through many changes... my only advice to you is to find the truth by finding the source... ignore the rhetoric and "experts", I come to find that many "experts" on TV and in the newspapers have their own agendas... let knowledge be your guide...
Or, just think of Bush, Palin and Bachmann -- and ask yourself, what kind of party thinks these people are presidential?

Old 08-07-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Or, just think of Bush, Palin and Bachmann -- and ask yourself, what kind of party thinks these people are presidential?

Liberals always sink towards Republican standards, instead of raising the bar. ****ing pathetic.

Thank you for confirming my thesis.

Old 08-07-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Goldwater did more to end racial discrimination than any modern day lib has: Goldwater founded the NAACP chapter in Arizona and ended racial discrimination in his own family's department stores.

However, liberals love to lambaste this man as a racist while they bombed the hell out of Asians for no reason.

Seriously?
His campaign and opposition to the Civil Rights act and States' Rights fueled racism in this country. Even Martin Luther King Jr. said it was absolutely stupid to put him up as a presidential candidate.

Which is why he had the biggest loss in all of Presidential history. The only states he won were 5 Bible belt states who opposed giving blacks rights and New Mexico. In fact, he was the first Republican to win the deep south because of his anti civil rights campaign.

And while he himself may not have been racist, his campaign directly promoted the will of racists in the South.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies