Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 08:18 AM

1,256 posts, read 2,481,345 times

Advertisements

Despite the fact that Texas Monthly characterizes Perry as a smarter, meaner George Bush, his college transcript casts doubt -- at least on the smarter part:

Rick Perry's Texas A&M Transcript
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 08:26 AM

810 posts, read 832,517 times
Most people don't need college, but the lenders sure love it.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:30 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,157,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookside View Post
Despite the fact that Texas Monthly characterizes Perry as a smarter, meaner George Bush, his college transcript casts doubt -- at least on the smarter part:

What I would reallly like to see is mr obama's college transcripts. The last I checked ( a couple of years ago) they were not allowed to be shown to the public. I well remember being told that john kerry was sooo much smarter than mr bush. If I remember correctly it turned out they had almost the same grade point average.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,719,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
What I would reallly like to see is mr obama's college transcripts. The last I checked ( a couple of years ago) they were not allowed to be shown to the public. I well remember being told that john kerry was sooo much smarter than mr bush. If I remember correctly it turned out they had almost the same grade point average.
Right. Republicans are an open book. Democrats, not so much. Much has been made of Sarah Palin's march through academia toward a college degree. But, as you point out, Obama's records are top secret. Same with John Kerry's military records.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:51 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,839,164 times
Quote:

Oooh man.. thats it... Rick Perry got a C in Vertebrate Zoology!

Clearly he's not qualified to be president.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:53 AM

38,603 posts, read 26,217,624 times
Quote:

I don't see "Richard Perry" on the document.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:55 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,102,358 times
Who gives a rat's ass about ANYONE's college transcript? I sure don't. If you got the degree, congrats. It's what you do with that knowledge that counts - and life is a continual learning experience.

People should give up the witch hunt w/ birth certificates, transcripts, etc. It is just plain silly.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:55 AM

898 posts, read 824,785 times
Where are YOUR PRESIDENT'S COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS?? And where are his health records?

This crap just makes the left look moronic. Oh wait, they actually are.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:07 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,293,308 times
Evaluating someone's college transcript is unfair. That is such a time in a person's life where grades are certainly not always reflective of intelligence, ability, and potential.

What is staggeringly revealing though is the choices one makes AFTER they have matured, long after college. Supporting a racist ideology (GOP), while trying to hide behind religion, makes Perry an utter misguided fool. He is unfit, period.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:12 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,102,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Evaluating someone's college transcript is unfair. That is such a time in a person's life where grades are certainly not always reflective of intelligence, ability, and potential.

What is staggeringly revealing though is the choices one makes AFTER they have matured, long after college. Supporting a racist ideology (GOP), while trying to hide behind religion, makes Perry an utter misguided fool. He is unfit, period.
I dunno about that . . . Texas has created more jobs during this recession/depression than any other state.

Governor must be doing SOMETHING right, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies