Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2011, 02:59 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,945,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyIU29 View Post
As a Conservative who dsilikes Obama I find this act reprehensible. Anyone trying to deflect this and blah blah blah cause of riots in Wisconsin is a fool...

This has to be one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard and disgusting. I despise hip hop culture and all, but not all African-Americans are like that, which is the dangerous mindset people especially in the South (I lived in SC for 6 months so I got a good dose) believe.

There is no excuse for this its terrible. My prayers go out to his family. Man seemed to be a good guy, hardworking. And yes there are blacks that manage not succumb to the hip hop image and these are highly succesful, smart, and often times very personable people.

Well said Cincy. Any reasonable person with any sense and morals would find this act reprehensible, and would realize that NOBODY should be attacked because of their skin color, religion, or sexual orientation, REGARDLESS of their OWN skin color! Especially in this day and age for cryin' out loud! IMO the perps once convicted should be shot!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 02:59 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,278,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
Blah blah blah evil whitey....blah blah blah America is full of evil white bigots blah blah blah. It must be tiring to always play the race card.
Take a trip over to Stormfront and Vanguard News. I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:00 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,513,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyIU29 View Post
As a Conservative who dsilikes Obama I find this act reprehensible. Anyone trying to deflect this and blah blah blah cause of riots in Wisconsin is a fool...

This has to be one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard and disgusting. I despise hip hop culture and all, but not all African-Americans are like that, which is the dangerous mindset people especially in the South (I lived in SC for 6 months so I got a good dose) believe.

There is no excuse for this its terrible. My prayers go out to his family. Man seemed to be a good guy, hardworking. And yes there are blacks that manage not succumb to the hip hop image and these are highly succesful, smart, and often times very personable people.
Thank you your post makes the most sense. I was embarrased by what happened in Winconsin and felt those involved should have went to jail. You are completly right about SC.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:00 PM

6,416 posts, read 7,626,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
Give it a rest! I mean holy hell, there's affirmative action programs, not even private property can discriminate in their customers, and a black man sits in the White House, seriously what more will it take? There are dozen of racially motivated pro-black organizations, there's a black TV station, thousands of businesses that pander and cater to the black population, and a white can't even make a semi-racial remark without shunning from society at large. I'm sorry but the race card is a pathetic cop out used by people who aren't good enough to get by on their own merits.

obama's Chicago church is a good example!

Old 08-08-2011, 03:03 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,198,510 times
Sadly, it took EIGHT pages before a conservative condemned this horrible act (thanks CincyIU29!).

Though some of you like to talk about the blacks here who stand up and speak out on these racists threads, you'd be hard pressed to find any who DON'T condemn unspeakable racist acts.

In response to this thread, what decent human being would say "well, what about those blacks teens who beat up white people?". Seriously? THAT'S your response? Have you no shame? Compassion? Human decency?

Racist acts, no matter who commits them, are horrible.

BTW, both this and the Wisconsin acts were terrible. But to compare the two is ridiculous...if I had to choose between which racist attacked me, I'd rather have the one who'd punch me in the face vs. kill me.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:04 PM
SWV

445 posts, read 1,334,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Sadly, it took EIGHT pages before a conservative condemned this horrible act (thanks CincyIU29!).

Though some of you like to talk about the blacks here who stand up and speak out on these racists threads, you'd be hard pressed to find any who DON'T condemn unspeakable racist acts.

In response to this thread, what decent human being would say "well, what about those blacks teens who beat up white people?". Seriously? THAT'S your response? Have you no shame? Compassion? Human decency?

Racist acts, no matter who commits them, is horrible.

BTW, both this and the Wisconsin act were terrible. But to compare the two is ridiculous...if I had to choose between which racist attacked me, I'd rather have the one who'd punch me in the face vs. kill me.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:

Racist acts, no matter who commits them, are horrible.

BTW, both this and the Wisconsin acts were terrible. But to compare the two is ridiculous...if I had to choose between which racist attacked me, I'd rather have the one who'd punch me in the face vs. kill me.
Great post they show thier true selves all day long on here when threads like this come up.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
You know damn well that's not what I mean. Don't come at me with that bull****.
What did you mean then?

Old 08-08-2011, 03:13 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,849,614 times
Quote:
On page 4 I said good thing they have the death penalty, and we should all condemn it.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:14 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,849,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
What did you mean then?
I'm not even going to discuss it with you after that one. Suffice to say I didn't say we should have left Jim Crow laws in place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies