Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 05:24 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,285,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTrang View Post
Yes, Obama IS full of hate. Hatred of everything good and decent, everything uplifting and wholesome. The douche-bagger in chief.
I guess he wouldn't hate you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2011, 05:29 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post
Put up McCain, Palin, and Bachman's if you expect us to actually compare them. Better yet put up a non-biased link from a google image search of each of their magazine covers. You posted 15 images and only 4 were from magazine covers, the rest were just photoshopped.

Here's a link to pics of Obama on magazines.

Here's a link to McCain magazine pics.

Ditto dumbbell . . .

I'm not a fan of any of these three but I can see there obviously is a bias against McCain and Palin in the google image search as well as the magazines.

You don't see any pics of McCain or Palin in the Obama pics and in 95%+ of them he is portrayed positively.

In the McCain and Palin pics there are not nearly as many and there are also many Obama pics included in the search. I would guesstimate about 1/4 of the McCain/Palin pics are also satire or negative.

The Palin pics which all I did was a search on 'Palin magazine' include one that is blatantly obscene and is not even her.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:30 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,832,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The 4th estate is bought and paid for by this administration and its puppetmaster. I always found the "halo" image constantly in the Obama covers particularly revolting.
Well .. If we're talking about the 4th estate being bought .. as including NewsWeak .. they didn't pay much!

$1.00 if memory serves

Newsweek Sells for One Dollar :: Industry :: News :: Paste

Old 08-10-2011, 06:33 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and what is your point? Do we now elect our Presidents based on beauty shots or lack of same?
Actually yes, because we clearly didnt elect them based upon qualifications.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

The best part of this is that 7 minutes after you posted the pictures thePR posted his about me being hater mongering. There is a better picture of him with his circle behind him that looks even more like Mussolini but I don't see it too often anymore.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
I guess he wouldn't hate you.
Try not to lose yourself in things like this post. You may have a problem getting back above ground.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
Here's a link to pics of Obama on magazines.

Here's a link to McCain magazine pics.

Ditto dumbbell . . .

I'm not a fan of any of these three but I can see there obviously is a bias against McCain and Palin in the google image search as well as the magazines.

You don't see any pics of McCain or Palin in the Obama pics and in 95%+ of them he is portrayed positively.

In the McCain and Palin pics there are not nearly as many and there are also many Obama pics included in the search. I would guesstimate about 1/4 of the McCain/Palin pics are also satire or negative.

The Palin pics which all I did was a search on 'Palin magazine' include one that is blatantly obscene and is not even her.
My favorite that shows his best look of arrogance that looks so much like Mussolini is on page 3 and page 13 and is Esquire.

That one that must have sneaked in from People about Palin is so obviously not her. Maybe that shows us a little something about Google.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:19 PM

1,019 posts, read 589,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Did you expect something different from left-leaning MSM publications?
Not in the least. They are the treasonous bastards they have always been.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:20 PM

1,019 posts, read 589,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Well .. If we're talking about the 4th estate being bought .. as including NewsWeak .. they didn't pay much!

$1.00 if memory serves

Newsweek Sells for One Dollar :: Industry :: News :: Paste
Overpriced, if you ask me.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:21 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
How is McCain's photo on Newsweek negative? I just don't see it.

McCain, John: on the cover of Newsweek, 2008 -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Bachmann on the other hand does look crazy, but that's only because she is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies