Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2011, 03:31 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Wow...so your are really choosing to LIE instead of having a honest discussion. That is NOT what I said.

If your going to continue to LIE about what I said, at least do a better job of it.

And I haven't deflected at all, I've been on topic the entire time with you. Its you that choose to deflect and LIE to get out of statements you've made.
You said political reasons not me. Now your all red fonted up about it? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2011, 03:31 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson666 View Post
You have so quickly forgotten your own quote?

That seems to be the theme with this poster. The cleanups are turning into blatant lies.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You said political reasons not me. Now your all red fonted up about it? LOL

Wow...really? Your really going to stick with that story even though I was clear with Religion and abortion Dr? Lying to save face eventhough the words are right there.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:35 PM

No your clear that you think it's ok to compare muslims killing folks left and right for their religion by somehow equating it to christians. You go on about your merry way and keep believing that. Far be it from me to try and set you straight. Don't worry though they won't come for you until they are done using you for their purpose.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:35 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
Quote:
You forgot the entire middle east in your list of countries. Also Chechnya, Kenya, Germany, Algeria, Bangledesh, Phillipines, India, Somalia. I could go on.

What do they have in common oh great knower of all islamic terrorists?
Chechnya is a province of Russia that is oppressed by Russia.

Algeria, Bangladesh and Somalia all involve Muslims fighting other Muslims, not "infidels."

India and the Islamic world are at odds over who should control Kashmir.

Perhaps you are also pissed about the bad Muslims attacking the poor Serbs, too.

Etc...

Old 08-13-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
hahaha. "They" aren't coming for me or you. get out from under that bed!
Not yet they aren't. With folks like you running around it just makes it all the more easier though.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
No your clear that you think it's ok to compare muslims killing folks left and right for their religion by somehow equating it to christians. You go on about your merry way and keep believing that. Far be it from me to try and set you straight. Don't worry though they won't come for you until they are done using you for their purpose.
I don't need anyone who would excuse murder no matter what the reason to set me straight. You could stay in your apologetic world and seek the help you need. I will stay here in reality.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Chechnya is a province of Russia that is oppressed by Russia.

Algeria, Bangladesh and Somalia all involve Muslims fighting other Muslims, not "infidels."

India and the Islamic world are at odds over who should control Kashmir.

Etc...
So this is what is in common? What are you talking about. I never said muslims didn't kill other muslims. As a matter of fact I pointed that out earlier in the thread. They kill everybody. LOL

Old 08-13-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I don't need anyone who would excuse murder no matter what the reason to set me straight. You could stay in your apologetic world and seek the help you need. I will stay here in reality.
Again I never excused anything. If all you have is to put words into my mouth then you lose yet again.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Irrational. It's impossible to argue with irrational and paranoia. Some people just LOVE their fears and won't let go at any price.

Truely pathetic.I would be more scared of a person who would excuse their Christian neighbor of murder all because their mob of Christian friends weren't cheering. I guess we could stop all of the trials now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies