U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 02:04 AM

35,588 posts, read 35,275,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Are you aware of Huma Abedin's (Weiner's wife, Chief of Staff for Hillary Clinton, and a practicing muslim) family connections with the Muslim Brotherhood? Her mother is a significant figure in the Muslim Sisterhood.
This article states that the Muslim Brotherhood has renamed itself the Justice and Freedom Party.
It's a good article, you should read it.
I am interested in following her progress into our political system. I believe her marriage is a sham to gain her access and network with those that can help her gain more prominence. She recently attended the muslim dinner at the White House without Anthony. I doubt if she is pregnant, it makes her a more sympathetic figure. She is an agent of our enemy, and our enemy is Islam.

FP: Ok, wait a minute. What do you mean exactly by saying that Huma might have a “higher calling”?
Shoebat: The Middle East has already addressed Huma’s “higher calling” long ago while the West slumbers. Take Dr. Mumen Muhammad in a news piece (translated from Arabic) gleefully wrote about Huma:
Abedin assures in press releases her continuance on the path with Hillary Clinton, even if Clinton failed as a candidate. The candidate’s aids and other influential figures in the Democratic Party assure that they do not disregard Abedin running for election or taking her position in the political arena by the help in successive political administrations with the aid of the Clinton family itself.”
Huma has higher aspirations already to get well entrenched into the system and the Middle East is all but excited while the Brotherhood stays silent.
FP: Look, someskeptics would still say: “So What? Huma is still not a member of the Sisterhood. And that’s that.” How would you respond?
The Dark Muslim Brotherhood World of Huma Abedin | FrontPage Magazine
If she's going to do it she better do it quick because Hillary will be out on her butt with Obama in 2012 and with her go all of the appointees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 02:17 AM

19,973 posts, read 19,840,364 times
Quote:
You are blinded by your hatred, and painting all religions the same color. They are not. Islam is special, because it does not yield, it does not tolerate non-compliance. They are slaves to Allah, and demand that you be too. If you refuse to see that, you are a blockhead and there is no sense in wasting anymore time on you. Suffer in your ignorance if that is your wish.
What about the story of God killing 3,000 people because they worshipped a "fake" God. Or the countless other stories of murder because people didn't obey God's will.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:54 AM

60,233 posts, read 43,737,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Why don't you try watching the video to see what is said in it. You can skip the early part, about 7 minutes of it if you can't stand to listen to right wing drivel. Listen to the Muslim apostate as he tells his story.
Why don't you try answering the question? Why would the right have us believe spending American blood and $$$ to bring a better way of life to those they would have us believe are the scourge ofthe earth is a noble deed?

Old 08-14-2011, 03:08 AM

3,381 posts, read 3,628,274 times
Quote:
You are blinded by your hatred, and painting all religions the same color. They are not. Islam is special, because it does not yield, it does not tolerate non-compliance. They are slaves to Allah, and demand that you be too. If you refuse to see that, you are a blockhead and there is no sense in wasting anymore time on you. Suffer in your ignorance if that is your wish.

Religions are all the same color, really. Some of them just have better weapons. Anyway, it isn't about truth. It's a culture war. There are those in America who don't tolerate non-compliance, either.

Last edited by herefornow; 08-14-2011 at 03:34 AM..

Old 08-14-2011, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Religions are all the same color, really. Some of them just have better weapons. Anyway, it isn't about truth. It's a culture war. There are those in America who don't tolerate non-compliance, either.
Edit to add: more precisely, it's a religious/cultural war for those not in the loop, all about power for those in the know.

Last edited by herefornow; 08-14-2011 at 05:00 AM..

Old 08-15-2011, 12:10 PM

21,651 posts, read 15,991,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Some are just worst than others!

Old 08-15-2011, 11:45 PM

1,366 posts, read 1,183,869 times
Fascist Christian fanatics are a far bigger threat than Muslims.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:33 PM

44,884 posts, read 29,539,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Fascist Christian fanatics are a far bigger threat than Muslims.
I see another prog is admitting to not having seen the link that I posted in the OP. Why don't you try that and we will discuss it?

Old 08-16-2011, 09:34 PM

44,884 posts, read 29,539,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Why don't you try answering the question? Why would the right have us believe spending American blood and $$$ to bring a better way of life to those they would have us believe are the scourge ofthe earth is a noble deed?
I don't see the relevance of your question to this thread so I have to say watch the link and then we can discuss it

Old 08-17-2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I see another prog is admitting to not having seen the link that I posted in the OP. Why don't you try that and we will discuss it?

I'm afraid I can't watch the.video. Does it explain why he switched to Christianity?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies