Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 07:06 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I think people who deliberately stir the pot are the among the most despicable in society. I absolutely despise them.

Stirring the pot, is done with lies and nothing to back up what you're saying.

It is really funny all the things Glenn Beck has been called a fear monger about over the last two years, have come to light after all. Funny isn't it.

Our own President, stirs the pot more than any President in the past. If his lips are moving, he is lying.

If it unfolds just like it was told, how does that stir the pot? Facts and truth, don't stir the pot. They are what is cooking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2011, 07:10 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Stirring the pot, is done with lies and nothing to back up what you're saying.

It is really funny all the things Glenn Beck has been called a fear monger about over the last two years, have come to light after all. Funny isn't it.

If it unfolds just like it was told, how does that stir the pot? Facts and truth, don't stir the pot. They are what is cooking.

I'm not going to minimize what is occuring with these flash mobs, but these are a bunch of ignorant kids. To associate bad parenting to all Blacks in this country and spew this garbage that all blacks are going to raise up against whites and start a war is beyond careless. Just last week you had 3 young white men who thought it would be fun to run over another human being. They probably would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for the cameras. Should I assume that Whites are now going to drag blacks out in the street and run them over with total disregards? Again, folks need to stop with the Careless race baiting garbage.

Last edited by blackandproud; 08-15-2011 at 07:29 AM..

Old 08-15-2011, 08:05 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,152,040 times
3 white kids versus multiple race motivated flash mobs - that's a big difference.

Besides - I warned about these acts of violence last week. It's not hard to see this is coming, so don't get on Beck's case. It will be around for a time, and then it will go away.

Be prepared for more random violence, mobs, etc.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:08 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
I believe what Beck is saying, you just wait and see.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:31 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I'm not going to minimize what is occuring with these flash mobs, but these are a bunch of ignorant kids. To associate bad parenting to all Blacks in this country and spew this garbage that all blacks are going to raise up against whites and start a war is beyond careless. Just last week you had 3 young white men who thought it would be fun to run over another human being. They probably would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for the cameras. Should I assume that Whites are now going to drag blacks out in the street and run them over with total disregards? Again, folks need to stop with the Careless race baiting garbage.

So, who is really stirring the pot?

Glenn Beck, who's insight has come into the light just like he said it would.

Or...

Barack Obama, who's lips are constantly moving and everything he has spewed has never presented itself at all???

Truth & Facts outweigh lies, every time.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:54 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So, who is really stirring the pot?

Glenn Beck, who's insight has come into the light just like he said it would.

Or...

Barack Obama, who's lips are constantly moving and everything he has spewed has never presented itself at all???

Truth & Facts outweigh lies, every time.

Beck and anyone else who are claiming that Blacks will riot if Obama lose. Beck and anyone else that associate Juvenile pranks with a false uprising. Again should I assume that all whites will drag Blacks out into the street and run them over with a truck. After all, this isn't the first occurance of that type of crime. Why didn't Beck call that one?

Old 08-15-2011, 09:24 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Thanks for the vote of confidence people. Sheesh.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:13 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
We already have race riots on a small scale with the flash mobs of black youth attacking stores, and the recent beatings of whites at the Wisconsin state fair.

This will be nothing compared to what will occur if Obama loses the election, especially if it is close.
We won't riot if obama loses, alot of us are realizing he's not doing a great job and also, more of us are actually pursuing education than before.

This is just scare tactics that work of whites (not all of them)

Old 08-15-2011, 11:19 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
"Beck ominously told his audience, "I firmly believe race riots are on the way. They are being encouraged. [The Obama administration] will take this country down. If it looks like they are losing - the uber-left - they will take it down."

Glenn Beck Endorses Bachmann, And Warns of Race Riots - Washington DC RNC | Examiner.com
Jeeeez, who cares only his sheeple believe anything the idiot says.
Casper

Old 08-15-2011, 11:42 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
James Carville promotes myth that race riots will break out if Obama loses Presidential election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies