U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 07:12 AM

813 posts, read 702,120 times

Advertisements

In the last couple of years there has been an alarming rise of hate crimes perpetuated by blacks against other races. But you would never know that from the mainstream media or the government whose job is to stop dangerous social movements. Its almost a weekly occurrence, large groups of black youths go unto the streets target specifically white or Hispanics. Killing, beating, robbing or molesting them. Or of vicious attacks against Asians in San Francisco, Philadelphia and Chicago.

Concealing Black Hate Crimes - Investors.com

Hate Crimes Against Asian-Americans in San Francisco | Change.org News

Hate crimes against Latinos up 50% in California - latimes.com

It has gone beyond liberal overprotection of black reputation as the only victims in society. Police departments often refuse to label these sort of incidents as hate crimes. There is also a lot of effort done to portray the aggressors as victims of circumstance for being "uneducated, disaffected, poor". And finding other excuses or distractions to change the subject. Until this issue is addresses seriously there will only be an increase in racial mob attacks, now becoming as deadly and organized as that of any terrorist organization. Utilizing social media, cell phones, twitter to broadcast planned attacks and dispersals. It also includes a propagandistic element where these crimes are whitewashed and downplayed, yet ironically their vicious attacks are blatantly displayed in worldstarhiphop and youtube for all to see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2011, 09:53 AM

7,022 posts, read 6,001,285 times
It is blatant subterfuge by the liberal mainstream media in order to control the "minorities are helpless, perpetual victims of white racism" narrative they've been sowing in the minds of Americans for years now. Hate crimes against whites are not only ignored but they're not even acknowledged as being a fact. Dealing with facts and reality is the last thing liberals want to do.

When I'm reading a crime story I always know what the racial makeup of the perpetrators are when the article goes out of its way to avoid mentioning race and sometimes religion. This is the natural regressiveness of Progressive political correctness.

An example of liberals willfully putting their heads up their asses-
The editor of the Chicago Tribune is on record as saying the black-on-white mob violence has "nothing to do with race" (!) and therefore does not deem it necessary to point out that the perps have been mostly black and the victims mostly white.

Had the races been reversed I can assure you this editor would have found it very necessary to make race and hate crimes the top story. But in Liberal la-la land, hate crimes against whites are not real.

The Taboo on Mentioning Black Mob Violence

Racist media ignores black-on-white mob hate crime

Media Ignores Racial Element of London Riots

Flash Mobs in Philadelphia: Sorry PC America, They are a Racial Thing

Ironically, as the mainstream media keeps trying to pervert facts because they have an agenda to protect certain minority groups while ostracizing others (white Christian Tea Partiers, for instance, who have no record of violence at all), they are making race relations much, much worse.

Perhaps Rush and Glenn Beck are right- the "tolerant" liberals really do want a race war to break out so that they can sell more of their biased newspapers, blame evil white people for the world's problems, and most importantly to get their chosen Messiah Obama re-elected.

Last edited by renault; 08-15-2011 at 10:17 AM..

Old 08-15-2011, 10:29 AM

Extremists from both sides are sickening in the way they distort racial issues. We have extreme right wingers with white supremacist beliefs saying black people are scum. And crazy leftists considering whites to be innately evil yet all blacks as saintly, little victims of circumstance.

Most people don't take the right fringe seriously, as it should be. However, a lot of the public thinks the left leaning propagandists are somehow more legitimate. Newspapers like the New York Times are constantly downplaying black crime, which got them in trouble with the Hasidic and Latino community for twisting the facts to make the victims of black aggression as the responsible party. Eventually other minority communities are going to get tired of this charade and punish those black criminals by themselves. As some of them tried to do during the riots in England.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:42 AM

3,513 posts, read 3,248,438 times
violent crime has been at its lowest level in years.

i dont fall for scare tactics. i dont fear leaving my home, and i dont fear rhetoric.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:44 AM

15,489 posts, read 7,906,102 times
All of the above posts are really interesting and funny to me. Especially considering that I am black and a lot of black people that I know believe that there is a huge conspiracy to denigrate and demonize black people, yet these posts are saying that that is not true. It is also interesting and funny that people actually believe that "black crime" is downplayed. I myself do not believe this is true as most criminals flashed on TV are black. You rarely see white criminals on TV even though white people do commit crimes.

And to say that a black on (insert ethnic group) hate crime happens almost every week is really funny.

Unfortunately this reminds me of the Mau Mau rebellion of Kenya. Look it up if you want to know about it.

I don't feel there should be any such thing as a "hate crime" a crime is a crime and those who commit such acts should be punished, but really, these groups to me just look like groups of teenagers who want to rob people. There has always been such groups of all ethnic backgrounds. American culture is one of violence (not just black culture as many would like to think in this country). People weren't reporting on it initially because it is not something uncommon. But now that the conservative media are putting it in the spotlight I'm sure more mainstream channels will report on any black youths who attack anyone of a different ethnic group and label them as a "flash mob."

Wanted to add, the third link on the OP does not mention black people "flash mobbing" (LOL) hispanics, only that their statistics on being victims of hate crimes are on the rise, this probably has more to do with the growing resentment of Americans in regards to illegal immigration versus black kids "flash mobbing."

I wonder where your outcry was when white (flash) mobs were attacking Muslim Americans . Or why weren't more white guys screened as terrorists after the OKC bombing. Was this also a part of liberal media bias??

Old 08-15-2011, 10:47 AM

3,513 posts, read 3,248,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
All of the above posts are really interesting and funny to me. Especially considering that I am black and a lot of black people that I know believe that there is a huge conspiracy to denigrate and demonize black people, yet these posts are saying that that is not true. It is also interesting and funny that people actually believe that "black crime" is downplayed. I myself do not believe this is true as most criminals flashed on TV are black. You rarely see white criminals on TV even though white people do commit crimes.

And to say that a black on (insert ethnic group) hate crime happens almost every week is really funny.

Unfortunately this reminds me of the Mau Mau rebellion of Kenya. Look it up if you want to know about it.

I don't feel there should be any such thing as a "hate crime" a crime is a crime and those who commit such acts should be punished, but really, these groups to me just look like groups of teenagers who want to rob people. There has always been such groups of all ethnic backgrounds. American culture is one of violence (not just black culture as many would like to think in this country). People weren't reporting on it initially because it is not something uncommon. But now that the conservative media are putting it in the spotlight I'm sure more mainstream channels will report on any black youths who attack anyone of a different ethnic group and label them as a "flash mob."

Wanted to add, the third link on the OP does not mention black people "flash mobbing" (LOL) hispanics, only that their statistics on being victims of hate crimes are on the rise, this probably has more to do with the growing resentment of Americans in regards to illegal immigration versus black kids "flash mobbing."

I wonder where your outcry was when white (flash) mobs were attacking Muslim Americans . Or why weren't more white guys screened as terrorists after the OKC bombing. Was this also a part of liberal media bias??
that doesnt fit the agenda, as only blacks commit crime.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:11 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,658,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
he race baits constantly.

the op has talked about black crime in 26 of his last 30 posts.

his sole agenda is to demonize and degrade blacks, pointing out every single instance of black crime possible to suit his agenda.

and its only black crime. he is completely oblivious to any other crime, white, hispanic, etc.

No, the OP is telling the truth that hate crimes are perpetrated by other groups than just whites

Of course the truth hurts the leftists so they call the ones exposing truth racists

Old 08-15-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
No, the OP is telling the truth that hate crimes are perpetrated by other groups than just whites

Of course the truth hurts the leftists so they call the ones exposing truth racists
If there was a rash of crimes by white people against others occurring around the nation I would also be very upset by it. We are not talking about a few incidents, but many of them involving almost hundreds. This is not an issue of racial politics, this is an issue of justice. Nobody should stand for an aggressor that believes itself to be tough attacking those they deem to be weak or inferior in some way to them.

Black folk should never feel bad about others complaining about criminal mobs the same way whites shouldn't feel offended if someone criticized violent supremacist groups. We are talking about a small minority within a minority that are actively harming others.

At least enough people are becoming aware of this problem and we have more attention put on this matter on news websites. Let's hope this reaches into the mainstream to get this information to more individuals.

Interracial Crimes Can’t Be Colorblind | The Philly Post

Wisconsin Teen Faces Hate-Crime Penalties for State Fair Rampage (http://www.myfoxla.com/dpps/news/wisconsin-teen-faces-hate-crime-penalties-for-state-fair-rampage-dpgonc-20110812-to_14544193 - broken link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROk-29Bv-d0

Last edited by AllenDullesMJ12; 08-15-2011 at 12:42 PM..

Old 08-15-2011, 12:42 PM

6,899 posts, read 6,588,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
If there was a rash of crimes by white people against others occurring around the nation I would also be very upset by it. We are not talking about a few incidents, but many of them involving almost hundreds. This is not an issue of racial politics, this is an issue of justice. Nobody should stand for an aggressor that believes itself to be tough attacking those they deem to be weak or inferior in some way to them.

Black folk should never feel bad about others complaining about criminal mobs the same way whites shouldn't feel offended if someone criticized violent supremacist groups. We are talking about a small minority within a minority that are actively harming others.

At least enough people are becoming aware of this problem and we have more attention put on this matter on news websites. Let's hope this reaches into the mainstream to get this information to more individuals.

Interracial Crimes Canít Be Colorblind | The Philly Post

Wisconsin Teen Faces Hate-Crime Penalties for State Fair Rampage (http://www.myfoxla.com/dpps/news/wisconsin-teen-faces-hate-crime-penalties-for-state-fair-rampage-dpgonc-20110812-to_14544193 - broken link)
You said hundreds but listed the ONLY two, you claimed there were hundreds, but you also failed to list the 3 teens that took a black mans life for just for fun and ignorance, why was that not included? Who said we were feeling bad? I'm waiting for the ignorance race baiting to subside and the real discussion to begin. There are 4 threads with the same theme and since these 4 are still opened which goes against city's TOS i guess race baiting is the direction this board has come too. Upset no, disappointed in what this board has turned into kidd of, surprised not at all.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:55 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,658,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You said hundreds but listed the ONLY two, you claimed there were hundreds, but you also failed to list the 3 teens that took a black mans life for just for fun and ignorance, why was that not included? Who said we were feeling bad? I'm waiting for the ignorance race baiting to subside and the real discussion to begin. There are 4 threads with the same theme and since these 4 are still opened which goes against city's TOS i guess race baiting is the direction this board has come too. Upset no, disappointed in what this board has turned into kidd of, surprised not at all.

Will you acknowledge the truth that both blacks and whites have a small number of hateful criminal racists that commit hate crimes against the other because of racial reasons?

Unfortunately, some on the left can't see the truth like a few on this thread alone

No matter who does it, it is totally despicable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies