Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2011, 03:53 PM

10 posts, read 7,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Sounds like it happened on Clinton's watch to me, ... And didn't Clinton do a terrible job at protecting us?
Selective memory. You may be too young, too partisan, or you've forgotten that all these attacks occurred under Clinton's watch.

1993 - The first World Trade Center bombing
1995 - Attempted crashing of plane on White House
1996 - Khobar Towers bombing - Saudi Arabia
1998 - U.S. Embassy bombings Kenya/Tanzania
2000 - USS Cole Bombing - Yemen

Clinton didn't exactly keep us safe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2011, 04:17 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
At point of impact, yes. Below that, no.

Explosions before planes hit WTC 911 9/11 - YouTube

So how did the lobby get completely destroyed... BEFORE... the plane hit the building?...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-22-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
That the WTC was brought down by controlled demolition... using explosives... You're immature shill tactics won't fly...

You're pretending to be at stage 1... but It seems you have arrived at stage 3... and you're upset about it... That's Ok... It'll pass...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
OK, So you have given up on the bomb in the lobby nuttiness, it took all day but, we are making progress.

Ok next, onto the controlled demolition canard.

Please make YOUR best case that there was a controlled demolition.

Sit back and get some pop corn! This should be good!

High quality video of WTC collapse - YouTube

Watch this, and note the original soundtrack, you can hear explosions rippling through the building, including one in sinc with a jettisoning squib late in the collapse. Who dubbed over the soundtrack of the original and why?

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-22-2011, 04:26 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
Quote:

High quality video of WTC collapse - YouTube

Watch this, and note the original soundtrack, you can hear explosions rippling through the building, including one in sinc with a jettisoning squib late in the collapse. Who dubbed over the soundtrack of the original and why?

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Too funny, running away from the Seal Team Six discussion? I don't blame you.

Ok, now the current nuttiness.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Squibs

"They say this anomaly is an explosive charge going off and a sure sign of Controlled Demolition. It's often followed by more video of charges going off in real Controlled Demolitions. But if we examine the anomaly closely, we see these [would be] explosives work in reverse to an explosive blast. They tend to spurt out and then increase with time. An explosive works in reverse to this. Its strongest point is the moment the charge is set off. It doesn't increase its explosive strength with time."

Field Guide to the Conspiracy Theorist: Dark Minds | Psychology Today

"Information is the conspiracy theorists' weapon of choice because if there's one thing they all agree on, it's that all the rest of us have been brainwashed. The "facts" will plainly reveal the existence of the conspiracy, they believe. And while all of us tend to bend information to fit our pre-existing cognitive schema, conspiracy theorists are more extreme. They are "immune to evidence," discounting contradictory information or seeing it as "proof of how clever the enemy is at covering things up," Goertzel says."

Old 08-22-2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Lol, you are doing it again. Is there any chance you can answer any of the questions I put to you?

Where does it say that any of the members of Seal Team Six that took out Bin Laden were killed?

"Information is the conspiracy theorists' weapon of choice because if there's one thing they all agree on, it's that all the rest of us have been brainwashed. The "facts" will plainly reveal the existence of the conspiracy, they believe. And while all of us tend to bend information to fit our pre-existing cognitive schema, conspiracy theorists are more extreme. They are "immune to evidence," discounting contradictory information or seeing it as "proof of how clever the enemy is at covering things up," Goertzel says."

One current and one former U.S. official said that the dead included 25 Navy SEALs from SEAL Team Six, the unit that carried out the raid in Pakistan in May that killed bin Laden.

25 members of SEAL Team 6 are now officially dead... Let's find out how many total members of SEAL Team 6 there were..

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-22-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
One current and one former U.S. official said that the dead included 25 Navy SEALs from SEAL Team Six, the unit that carried out the raid in Pakistan in May that killed bin Laden.

25 members of SEAL Team 6 are now officially dead... Let's find out how many total members of SEAL Team 6 there were..

- Arthur Schopenhauer
4 platoons. You were saying?

Since I answered your question, would my mind answering mine?

Old 08-22-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
4 platoons. You were saying?

Uh... Yeah... I said... How many SEAL Team 6 members in TOTAL... In May of this year... Also... provide a link for how many platoons... and how many members per platoon... in SEAL Team 6...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-22-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Uh... Yeah... I said... How many SEAL Team 6 members in TOTAL... In May of this year...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Still 4 platoons.

Is there any chance you can answer the question I posed to you? ( I know the answer is that you can't and will not).

Old 08-22-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Still 4 platoons.

Is there any chance you can answer the question I posed to you? ( I know the answer is that you can't and will not).

Provide a link to the platoon members total... of SEAL Team 6...

Which irrational question of yours was it?... I lost track...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-22-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Link to the platoon members total...

Which irrational question of yours was it?... I lost track...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Lol, you have never answered any of my questions, scroll back it shouldn't be hard. I will not provide a link ( which you are capable, i suppose, of getting yourself) until you answer my question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies