Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2011, 07:44 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
And the destruction of America has happened on barry's watch.
Actually that was on Bush's watch also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
What did Bush do before 3,000 people were killed? And Bush wasn't being impeached
chopping wood down on the ranch.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Because when Clinton was in office he did nothing to extinguish Bin Laden.
What did Bush do when he found out that foreigners were learning how to fly but didn't want to learn to take off or land. He decided that he needed a month vacation down on the ranch.

Old 08-25-2011, 11:47 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
Pull literally means to tie lines to a weakend building and pull on that wire with a large truck to collaspe the building. they did that to parts of WTC 3 after 9-11.
2) lol, the US government lost more than a Trillion dollars during the war.
3) It didnt melt steel, first off the beams had 120% of their regular load on them (due to the plane impact), and the fire spared a picture (paper) from the 91st floor of the North Tower.
4) Because he assumed control of the Tower in 2000, so it takes time for things to be sorted out on such a large complex, so then he got insurance,
More than that. They gave us access to a website that had more than 8000 photographs and other personal papers pulled from the site so that we could claim anything that we identified as ours. I know people who have had files, etc., returned to them that were pulled out of the debris.

If anyone visited any of the museums in NYC they would see all the ID's amongst all the other artifacts.

One problem is that most people outside of the NYC are pretty much clueless about the size of the WTC and its layout, plus they accept at face value what the truther sites say and don't do any verification of what they are told there. It's pretty clear by some of the things they say that a lot of truthers haven't read any factual articles or books about the attacks and the recovery.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:02 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
What did Bush do when he found out that foreigners were learning how to fly but didn't want to learn to take off or land. He decided that he needed a month vacation down on the ranch.
And he also sold the marine ports in Ft Lauderdale to the U.A.E. great for homeland security.......amazing how they dont recall these issues- If you lived in Fl you sure would- that private airport (Tamarac FL area) where they took lessons never did and never will be secured.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:16 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
pull has NEVER been a term used in expolosive demolution

a bush family member ('marvin bush") was NOT in charge of security

I knew somebody would bring up the lie about 'marvin bush'

bush was a STOCKHOLDER in a company called Securacom (later Stratesec),that LOST the contract in 1998

Securacom got the $8.3 million World Trade Center security contract in October 1996 and received about $9.2 million from the WTC job from 1996 (a quarter of its revenues that year) to 1998. But in 1998, the company was "excused from the project" because it could not fulfill the work, according to former manager Al Weinstein, and the electronic security work at the WTC was taken over by EJ Electric, a larger contractor.
The Long Island City, N.Y.-based contractor installed 2 million feet of fiber-optic cable, hundreds of security cameras, access control and 110 turnstiles, including systems integration. The parking garage also became restricted after a terrorist drove a van, containing a bomb, into the underground parking garage in 1993.

and as far as bush goes

Marvin Bush was reelected annually to Securacom's board of directors from 1993 through 1999. His final reelection was on May 25, 1999, for July 1999 to June 2000. Throughout, he also served on the company's Audit Committee and Compensation Committee, and his stock holdings grew during the period. Directors had options to purchase 25,000 shares of stock annually. In 1996, Bush acquired 53,000 shares at 52 cents per share. Shares in the 1997 IPO sold at $8.50. Records since 2000 no longer list Bush as a shareholder.

was all recovered
Cache of gold found at WTC Two truckloads retrieved through tunnel in rubble - New York Daily News

-------

The $230 million in precious metals has been moved from the basement vaults of ScotiaMocatta Depository at 4 WTC, where it was stored on behalf of the New York Mercantile Exchange when the September 11 attacks brought down the twin towers. All warehouse staff got out safely.

In a joint statement Friday, NYBOT and ScotiaMocatta, the metals trading division of Canada's Bank of Nova Scotia, said the metals had been relocated and were again available to guaranty delivery of futures contracts exchange traded at the COMEX metals division of the NYMEX.

rediff.com: Buried WTC gold returns to futures trade: Reuters

its amazing how many people fall for the conspiracy nuts garbage

--------------------------------

the owners of the towers is the PORT AUTHORITY...silverstein is a LEASER and he got the ins 2 months before,,AT THE TIME OF THE LEASE WINNING...and silverstein has LOST MONEY

explosions dont mean bombs

things in an office building that can EXPLODE

computer monitors
battery backups
emergency lighting
florescent bulds
transformers
breakerboxes
fire extignushers
arisol cans ('dust-off')
cleaning solvents
wax for floors in 5 gallon cans
betteries
car batteries (in underground parking)
car fuel tanks (in underground parking)

etc

explosions dont mean bombs

do your self a favor and do some reseeach before you post..you are making yourself look stupid

Just because you readily accept the explanations that were given to you does not mean that I should agree with you. I'm also retired from the AF in 2008 and work worked alongside various commanders who in private had the very same questions that I had and then some. So because you want me me except the the things that YOU looked up and discount the people that were at various scenes and things that I have seen for myself. So in otherwords I should believe you or my lying eyes and ears
If that makes me look stupid in your eyes so be it.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
House of Bush House of Saud, by Craig Unger excellent book

House of Bush, House of Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have read it, and it only confirms my beliefs that they were in cohoots from the very beginng. It is really hard to believe anyone who profitted as much as the previous administration from an obivious lie leading up to the war in Iraq

Old 08-26-2011, 07:26 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I have read it, and it only confirms my beliefs that they were in cohoots from the very beginng. It is really hard to believe anyone who profitted as much as the previous administration from an obivious lie leading up to the war in Iraq
No WMD were ever found in Iraq automatically implicates 9/11 as a "False Flag" operation...

Old 08-26-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm

have you ACTUALLY RESEARCHED ANYTHING about 911

or are you just repeating what a conspiracy nut told you

small hole: which one the ENTRY hole (big) or the EXIT hole after 3 rings (semi small)

One more thing, did you notice how shiny some of the parts were? If something that produced that much heat exploded, would'nt they be darker? You do know that extreme heat on metal does change the composition of it...don't you?

and this is the EXIT hole after 3 rings..with parts

no parts??????
Not convinced, the bodies and plane seats were burned up also, apparently you are not aware of the word "staged" either. Where are the tailfins or wings? Why wasn't the ground sorched? What about the nearby telephone lines? A plane that large could not have possibly veered and not have any affect on the nearby telephone poles?

As for my question to you DO YOU LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THAT THIS GOVERNMENT FEEDS YOU?

BTW I have seen wreckage of plane crashes and there ALWAYS body parts unlike this scene and the one in PA

Old 08-26-2011, 07:34 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Not convinced, the bodies and plane seats were burned up also, apparently you are not aware of the word "staged" either. Where are the tailfins or wings? Why wasn't the ground sorched? What about the nearby telephone lines? A plane that large could not have possibly veered and not have any affect on the nearby telephone poles?

As for my question to you DO YOU LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THAT THIS GOVERNMENT FEEDS YOU?

BTW I have seen wreckage of plane crashes and there ALWAYS body parts unlike this scene and the one in PA
uhm there was lots of body parts

I worked the recovery and cleanup in NYC

what have you done , other than type from behind a computer

have a nice day , I am through with you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies