U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-16-2011, 04:50 PM
 
26,971 posts, read 17,442,875 times
Reputation: 10631

Advertisements

why is he getting the blame from the right wing for the lack of job creation ??? Seriously, it is the right wing policy to perpetuate the lie that trickle down crap works. Where are the jobs and are people too bat crap stupid to even wonder where the hell the jobs are that Voodoo creates?

These are the folks that would wait on the mountain for the end of the world when some nutbag tells them the date is here.

Where are the jobs and where is the jobs bill from the Republicans in Congress that their "Pledge To America" promised they would focus on. Lying sacks of crap!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-16-2011, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
20,028 posts, read 15,756,029 times
Reputation: 3760
Obamacare, increased regulatory powers, etc etc. but you're right, trickle down socialism doesn't work.

Next!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2011, 04:54 PM
 
26,971 posts, read 17,442,875 times
Reputation: 10631
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Obamacare, increased regulatory powers, etc etc. but you're right, trickle down socialism doesn't work.

Next!
If you are not able to answer the question, don't post just for the sake of posting. NEXT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2011, 04:54 PM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
20,028 posts, read 15,756,029 times
Reputation: 3760
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
If you are not able to answer the question, don't post just for the sake of posting. NEXT!
I answered the question, you just chose to ignore or dismiss my answer. NEEEEEEEEEEXT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2011, 05:00 PM
 
10,783 posts, read 11,871,390 times
Reputation: 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
why is he getting the blame from the right wing for the lack of job creation ??? Seriously, it is the right wing policy to perpetuate the lie that trickle down crap works. Where are the jobs and are people too bat crap stupid to even wonder where the hell the jobs are that Voodoo creates?

These are the folks that would wait on the mountain for the end of the world when some nutbag tells them the date is here.

Where are the jobs and where is the jobs bill from the Republicans in Congress that their "Pledge To America" promised they would focus on. Lying sacks of crap!
That's how the far right wing brain works. Anything someone with an (R) next to their name does is amazing and the most incredible things in the world. If they have a (D) they are some kind of socialist/marxist/commie/whatever the new Beck catch word is
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2011, 05:06 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 19,493,571 times
Reputation: 6523
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
That's how the far right wing brain works. Anything someone with an (R) next to their name does is amazing and the most incredible things in the world. If they have a (D) they are some kind of socialist/marxist/commie/whatever the new Beck catch word is
Which also accurately describes the Hardliners from the D party.
Everything is the R's fault and the D's are all a hero one and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top