Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 01:20 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,819,107 times

Advertisements

"An Air Force staff sergeant from Omaha is rapidly becoming a cause célèbre in the so-called birther movement because he's gone AWOL and repeatedly claimed that President Barack Obama isn't an American.

Staff Sgt. Daryn Moran, stationed at a U.S. Air Force base in Germany, stopped reporting for work Thursday. Since then, he's appeared on fringe websites and radio programs affiliated with the birthers, saying Obama "must be removed" and calling for a citizen's arrest of the commander-in-chief.

"I regard Barack Obama as an enemy," Moran said on an Internet radio program. "And that's why I didn't go to work."

AWOL Omahan is hero to birthers - Omaha.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 01:25 AM

56 posts, read 32,495 times
I don't know why Republicans are throwing a fit over Obama being Kenyan. It really no big. What matters is that Obama is the best man for the job. That is what counts.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:28 AM

His father, a retired Master Sergeant told the Omaha World Herald "I think he thinks he's right, and so I'm behind him."

His son has found his calling, his father said Monday. Maybe his calling is to educate others about Barack Obama's allegedly forged birth certificate and allegedly illegitimate presidency.

"A purpose in life is the greatest thing you can ever have," Howard Moran said. "Maybe this is his."

Old 08-17-2011, 01:51 AM

37,074 posts, read 42,043,953 times
I wonder what the real reason is?

Old 08-17-2011, 02:19 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,532,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick Start View Post
I don't know why Republicans are throwing a fit over Obama being Kenyan. It really no big. What matters is that Obama is the best man for the job. That is what counts.
LOL Your brain is fried, time for rehab.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I wonder what the real reason is?
He said Obama is an enemy of the United States. His father agreed.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:36 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,532,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
His father, a retired Master Sergeant told the Omaha World Herald "I think he thinks he's right, and so I'm behind him."

His son has found his calling, his father said Monday. Maybe his calling is to educate others about Barack Obama's allegedly forged birth certificate and allegedly illegitimate presidency.

"A purpose in life is the greatest thing you can ever have," Howard Moran said. "Maybe this is his."
He's runnin a little late, better late than never. We need a few thousand more like him. Orly Taitz is back in court next month - anybody that has seriously looked into this, knows damn well he is not a natural born citizen and his birth certifictes are forgery's. This adminstration has agents working day and night to make this issue go away, including this forum. The truth will be known, so this can never happen again.
Now they'll show up to denigrate World Net Daily, who has followed this story from day one. Their job is to keep the truth buried. Find out for yourself.

'I created Obama's certification of birth'

White House links to deliberate forgery from Snopes.com, thinking it was real

Quote:
"The White House said the black-and-white image is a copy of Obama's 2007 [Certification of Live Birth], but it's not. It is the forgery I created, and I can prove that is the case," he declared.
Polland said he created the image to bolster his contention that the short-form Certification of Live Birth circulated by the Obama presidential campaign was a forgery.

"You have to be able to show how an electronic document was created in order to prove it is a forgery," he explained. "I wanted to prove the [short-form certificate] was a forgery, and I wanted to show how it can be done."
Then how did the White House end up presenting the forgery as authentic?
Polland contends that all of the short-form "versions in circulation on the Internet are forgeries."
"Probably the White House just picked my forgery off Snopes.com, thinking it was the real thing," he said.
Polland said he realized various Obama supporting groups, including Snopes.com, had posted his forgery as the authentic Obama document, but he decided to say nothing until he felt the time was right.
"I didn't say anything until the White House published my forged Obama birth certificate as the real thing," he said. "Then I decided it was time to speak up. Once the White House posted the forgery, I knew I could expose both the president and a supposedly independent, fact-checking website like Snopes.com as being caught promoting a fake document as the real thing."

Read more: 'I created Obama's certification of birth' (http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=331525\\\' rel=\\\'nofollow#ixzz1VGz8NnJO - broken link) http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=331525\\\' rel=\\\'nofollow#ixzz1VGz8NnJO (broken link)

Old 08-17-2011, 03:08 AM

There are many reasons why perpetual inhabitant obama does not qualify to be president..

1. He was born in Kenya

2. He is not a natural born citizen...born to citizen parents.

3. He does not meet the subject to jurisdiction in the 14th Amendment

4. The 14th Amendment was not legally ratified.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:45 AM

26,916 posts, read 15,124,164 times
Quote:

Wow!, there are those that think like this on both counts?

That's sad indeed.

Old 08-17-2011, 05:03 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,983,124 times
Quote:
Best man for the job.... LMAO.... try man child who everyday shows his true colors RED AND GOLD Chinese Marxist commie....anti business anti-American big brother community organizer. November 2012 this POTUS will find out about how true patriotic Americans think of his job performance then he can go run for office in CHINA of GRAND COMMIE AND CHIEF and run the Chinese government and economy into the ground.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies