Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 01:16 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times

Advertisements

what I don't understand is how conservatives can sit here and defend her actions on the the show by walking off??? when something is f'd up it's f'd up. She was invited onto HIS SHOW to talk about HER book, He asked questions regarding what SHE WROTE in HER BOOK and then begins to call him rude and insult him on HIS SHOW. I think the little cow was rude to Morgan. Nothing was being asked that she couldn't have answered. Everyone knows she's a conservative and christian. She could have just answered the question with HER REASONING AND OPINION, and people would be just talking about how they disagree with her or agree with her. She just didn't even want to go there, which tells me she doesn't really stand behind what she believes. If you truely believe something you aren't afraid to say it and stand behind it.
She's a pathetic rude woman. I think she's two faced, a liar, a hypocrite and if the tea party want these kinds of people as their poster children.. then they are worthless trolls too.
I'm sorry but the way she acted over a relevant question regarding HER OWN BOOK was uncalled for and rude. It would be like going to someone's house for dinner and telling THEM what to make and if they don't make what you want you're not coming.

rude cow...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2011, 01:27 AM

335 posts, read 328,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
One thing scares the Tea Party more than anything else: the truth. It has become obvious that they want to keep their prejudices and perhaps their real motives under the radar away from any possible scrutiny. They want THEIR America better, not yours.
That's just plain nonsense and you know it.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:36 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
tea party is NOT a majority and they know it.. so rather than come to the table in a compromising fashion they hardline and vote no unless it's their way. that is the most fascist approach I've ever seen. I see all this "liberal fascist" talk.. which is just rhetoric.. the real political fascists are the tea party.. they are responsible for our country's credit downgrade. Even the S&P is quoted in saying this.
the entire government system of the united states is designed to be a group of different legislators coming together to compromise in addressing issues of the state. To not do this is unamerican and fascist.. there is nothing wrong with having the opinion of the tea party.. but the tea party is NOT a majority and is merely an opinion in the mix and should be treated as such.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:03 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
She did want to talk about what is in her book. That small English pervert was asking personal questions that bordered on sexual harrassment. She should have slapped him and brought charges against him and his dirty little mind..!
If you agree with his line of questioning, then please tell us about your masterbation habits. Don't leave out any details, we want to hear it all...!
I don't think that you saw the show.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:08 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
I would like to thank Christine O'Donnell for helping the Democrats keep Joe Biden's old Senate seat.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:17 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
If you can't put up with the heat then get out. i don't give her any credence at all, she lacks credibility with me. Seems she only wants to be asked questions she is willing to talk about, well all is fair in love and war is it not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies