U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 11:36 PM

19,220 posts, read 5,966,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
You remind me of this guy.
There really were, and are, extreme efforts at concealment, omission, feigned stupidity, and hurah!

These are the things that bring "comfort" to both the irresponsible, and those responsible.

In which group are you?

Last edited by ergohead; 08-19-2011 at 11:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2011, 11:56 PM

17,132 posts, read 6,905,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
He's probably got a lot invested in the lies.

He's hoping for an appointment to Federal Fire Chief.

I mean, we got a Surgeon General, don't we?
Do you have the actual factual proof in hands, no then you have no business saying anyone else is lying. You have no actual facts do you!
Merely speculating no matter what you think, if you think otheres are believing in lies, maybe we think you are too, guess we are even ha?

Ok want me to believe you, give me facts, you an engineer, know anything about fire and structual damage, if you do i will listen to what you have as proof.

Old 08-20-2011, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Do you have the actual factual proof in hands, no then you have no business saying anyone else is lying. You have no actual facts do you!
Merely speculating no matter what you think, if you think otheres are believing in lies, maybe we think you are too, guess we are even ha?

Ok want me to believe you, give me facts, you an engineer, know anything about fire and structual damage, if you do i will listen to what you have as proof.
Don't be a putz.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:41 AM

26,336 posts, read 18,947,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I wish i had answers, i really do, but i don't. I honestly don't know. But can you say with certainty what happened none of us can.
Maybe some day we will have the true answers, not speculating, and what people think in their heads, but actual factual information. That can and would be proved. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.
We do have information. There were real live people there on the scene, firefighters and WTC engineers, who determined that the building could not be saved, and then they abandoned efforts to do so. They expected it to collapse and said so, and as anyone who was awake that day recalls, the TV cameras kept going back to it announcing that it was expected to collapse, and finally it did, on live television. It seems to me that if was a controlled demolition obvious to any yahoo with access to YouTube, they wouldn't have been so public about it.

The problem from an engineering perspective was why EXACTLY did it collapse, from a structural engineering viewpoint, and that's why it took so long to publish NCSTAR1A. Engineers are looking at these things not to bolster a government story but to learn how to better build structures in the future. Or not build them, as the case may be.

It's not as though a group of government spooks huddled together in a room trying to come up with a collapse sequence that they could pawn off on the public. The engineering industry, including some of those most familiar with the WTC buildings, read the findings in draft form and submitted their input before final publication, and seminars have been given at engineering conferences about the collapses.

I am not an engineer myself, but I work with them and was in the north tower myself that day. When I watch videos from the day, they always strike me as a little cartoonish in how much they don't show and how much you cannot see and hear of what was going on. The cameras were almost all blocks away from the WTC. You can't see all the **** falling off the buildings before the collapses, you can't tell that the buildings were leaning the way you when you were inside, you can't hear the godawful roar the towers made when they came down. Most of you don't even have a concept of how large the WTC complex was--when people come from out of town to the site now, that's the first thing they invariably say: "My God, I didn't realize how big this is."

The idea that people watching YouTube videos have a better handle on how those buildings came down than the engineers who worked in and maintained them for decades and who were in the buildings themselves or the firefighters who were on site is laughable.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:45 AM

3,528 posts, read 2,637,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
We do have information. There were real live people there on the scene, firefighters and WTC engineers, who determined that the building could not be saved, and then they abandoned efforts to do so. They expected it to collapse and said so, and as anyone who was awake that day recalls, the TV cameras kept going back to it announcing that it was expected to collapse, and finally it did, on live television. It seems to me that if was a controlled demolition obvious to any yahoo with access to YouTube, they wouldn't have been so public about it.

The problem from an engineering perspective was why EXACTLY did it collapse, from a structural engineering viewpoint, and that's why it took so long to publish NCSTAR1A. Engineers are looking at these things not to bolster a government story but to learn how to better build structures in the future. Or not build them, as the case may be.

It's not as though a group of government spooks huddled together in a room trying to come up with a collapse sequence that they could pawn off on the public. The engineering industry, including some of those most familiar with the WTC buildings, read the findings in draft form and submitted their input before final publication, and seminars have been given at engineering conferences about the collapses.

I am not an engineer myself, but I work with them and was in the north tower myself that day. When I watch videos from the day, they always strike me as a little cartoonish in how much they don't show and how much you cannot see and hear of what was going on. The cameras were almost all blocks away from the WTC. You can't see all the **** falling off the buildings before the collapses, you can't tell that the buildings were leaning the way you when you were inside, you can't hear the godawful roar the towers made when they came down. Most of you don't even have a concept of how large the WTC complex was--when people come from out of town to the site now, that's the first thing they invariably say: "My God, I didn't realize how big this is."

The idea that people watching YouTube videos have a better handle on how those buildings came down than the engineers who worked in and maintained them for decades and who were in the buildings themselves or the firefighters who were on site is laughable.
I really cant believe anyone would believe the comments littered in and thru this thread

Old 08-20-2011, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyandcloudydays View Post
I really can't believe anyone would believe the comments littered in and thru this thread
No schit!

She seems like a government tour guide, and group therapist, for trusting schoolchildren.

She's part of the ongoing Damage Control Team.

Old 08-20-2011, 10:47 AM

13,816 posts, read 4,547,363 times
Quote:
I really cant believe anyone would believe the comments littered in and thru this thread
It upsets you when people who were there contradicts the youtube version of reality?

Anyway, here's a pretty good paper written not by "architects and engineers", but by people who monitor explosive demolition for a living - putting their professional reputation behind their words, kinda gutsy, wouldn't you say?

http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...09-8-06%20.pdf

Old 08-21-2011, 04:56 AM

3,528 posts, read 2,637,605 times
Come on folks- a 767 hit the towers
this was not an implanted device or a set number of discharges
this is all non sense

i respect your thoughts and ideas but i am still not buying into this theory of a planned destruction
this was an act of war and nothing else

Old 08-21-2011, 05:01 AM

19,892 posts, read 8,645,591 times
Quote:
Come on folks- a 767 hit the towers
this was not an implanted device or a set number of discharges
this is all non sense

i respect your thoughts and ideas but i am still not buying into this theory of a planned destruction
this was an act of war and nothing else
Of course you are correct, but conspiracy theorists can't help themselves.

Their pathology may have a chemical imbalance component to it.

Field Guide to the Conspiracy Theorist: Dark Minds | Psychology Today

"Conspiracy theories exist on a spectrum from mild suspicion to full-on paranoia, and brain chemistry may play a role. Dopamine rewards us for noting patterns and finding meaning in sometimes-insignificant events. It's long been known that schizophrenics overproduce dopamine. "The earliest stages of delusion are characterized by an overabundance of meaningful coincidences," explain Paul D. Morrison and R.M. Murray of the Institute of Psychiatry at Kings College London. "Jumping to conclusions" is a common reasoning style among the paranoid, find Daniel Freeman and his colleagues, also at the Institute of Psychiatry."

Old 08-21-2011, 09:27 AM

5,315 posts, read 3,478,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
2001: On September 11th the attack on the World Trade Center is orchestrated by Israel with the complicity of Britain and America, under the orders of the Rothschilds as a pretext for removing the liberty of people worldwide in exchange for security, just as happened with the Reichstag fire in Germany where the citizens were lied to in order to give up liberty for security.

They also will use the attacks to gain control of the few nations in the world who donít allow Rothschild central banks and so less than one month after these attacks, US forces attack Afghanistan, one of only 7 nations in the world who donít have a Rothschild controlled central bank.

Timeline of the Rothschild family
umm thats completly false, there are only 7 counties WITH rothchild central banks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies