Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 10:11 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
See what I mean?

Snap out of it Moonstruck - YouTube

Old 08-19-2011, 10:15 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
I wish that was all it would take to wake up the Truthers, alas their Bush fixation won't allow it. There are well known psychological explanations for conspiracy theorists. I would be happy to link them for you , if you think it may help you.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:18 AM

23,844 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Yay, another WTC7 thread. It's been a while - I was wondering if the truthers had gone into hibernation.

We're also overdue for another chemtrail thread...

Old 08-19-2011, 10:39 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
The Truther movement is dominated by the left, it is an extension of their irrational Bush hatred.
That doesn't explain anything that happened on 9/11.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:39 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman57 View Post
9/11 WAS a inside job and yes it is a conspiracy NOT theory but documented! However this WTC 7 "mystery" is NOT a mystery and is a diversion to distract you away from the real heart of 9/11. Silverstein has publicly said they 'pulled" WTC 7, the front of WTC 7 which is ignored by Truthers WAS heavily damaged. WTC 7 was a side story NOT the primary issue which is what you should stay focused on.!

Killtown:* Questioning the 9/11 attacks... (http://www.killtown.911review.org - broken link)

What I was getting at that the truth is most likely in the middle. I do not believe 911 was an inside job BUT the governments official story is also absolute B.S. I personally believe that international banking cartel paid off our politician's to pull it off. Our government definitely knew it was coming but turned a blind eye to it.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:42 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
People can say whatever they want. The truth for some is not good enough, so they have to manufactuer something much better.

I tend to agree with you. I knew an electrical engineer that was out there. We talked in length about this. We talked a lot about the plane and the fire, and i will not say anymore. He in no way thinks this was a conspiracy theory, and he has his reasons. Infact we talked about this a couple of weeks ago, because they are studing even now the way the plane hit/ Other things he cannot talk about the way the building was built etc. Some may disagree with him, he will look you striaght in the eye and tell you why it was not a conspiracy theroy. And we can all agree to disagree and that is acceptable. And yet there will be some electrical engineers that will not agree with him, nor him with their views.

And no he without a doubt he does not think this was an inside job. He has his reasons, he is an electrical engineer that looks into these kinds of situations are any of you.

He gets right down to the physics of the buidings, and i don't understand a thing he is talking about. Tell ya this though, they never intended for a plane of that size to hit the building.
One electrical engineer explains it all!

Old 08-19-2011, 10:42 AM

23,844 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
What I was getting at that the truth is most likely in the middle. I do not believe 911 was an inside job BUT the governments official story is also absolute B.S. I personally believe that international banking cartel paid off our politician's to pull it off. Our government definitely knew it was coming but turned a blind eye to it.
LVD, you really need to lay off the Alex Jones. Especially if your judgment is cloudy due to recent ingestion of alcohol.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:45 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
2001: On September 11th the attack on the World Trade Center is orchestrated by Israel with the complicity of Britain and America, under the orders of the Rothschilds as a pretext for removing the liberty of people worldwide in exchange for security, just as happened with the Reichstag fire in Germany where the citizens were lied to in order to give up liberty for security.

They also will use the attacks to gain control of the few nations in the world who don’t allow Rothschild central banks and so less than one month after these attacks, US forces attack Afghanistan, one of only 7 nations in the world who don’t have a Rothschild controlled central bank.

Timeline of the Rothschild family

Old 08-19-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby;20522355[B
]The Truther movement is dominated by the left[/b], it is an extension of their irrational Bush hatred.
Now that is downright laughable. The left are big government lovers who believe everything the government tells them. I have a very close friend who is a liberal and we cannot even talk about 911 without getting into a fight. The right are so far up Bush and Cheney's ass that they cannot fathom that they were paid off not to warn the American public what was coming. It is the libertarians who are the truthers. I personally have an open mind on the subject.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
LVD, you really need to lay off the Alex Jones. Especially if your judgment is cloudy due to recent ingestion of alcohol.
I listen to both alternative news and mainstream news. Alex Jones is one of 5 or so alternative sites I listen to. I make my opinion on whoever makes the most sense. On some issues I think Alex Jones is quite nuts on as I do not agree. However, he is spot on many things as they have come to pass exactly like he said they would. If you were truly a libertarian you would like him. In other words, what you are saying is like a republican that hates Rush Limbaugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies